Our Second Meeting

Please Start to Smile Again

Rapmon’s POV

 

Yoongi-hyung is so mad at me when I drank his water last week. I’m so thirsty that day because I can’t get to taste even one drop of water after I finished my shift at work since I go straight to meet him. He has a bottle of mineral water and one bottle of iced lemon tea. I’m not really into the tea-type but at that time, that tea and mineral water aroused me to drink them. At first, I just want to taste it but later did I know the bottles were empty.

“You drink it all?”

“Uhmmm I’m sorry hyung. I’m so thirsty.”

“You! Go and buy me another drink.”

“I’m sorry I have to go now. I’m super late now and here some coins for you. I’m sorry but goodbye.”

I know Yoongi-hyung must be swearing at me a lot that day knowing his personality well. I’m really late that time to attend an interview for my new part time job. I need to get another part time job because my college fee is screaming to be paid on time. I’m thinking about my life while holding a plastic full with Yoongi-hyung drink.

The plastic betrayed me by getting a hole at the bottom and the hole grow bigger making the drink fall down scattered around on the floor.

“Oh my, what a bad day.”

I bend down to gather the drink back when someone is asking to help me.

“Need a hand? Here is another one.”

“Thank you. By the way, I’m Rapmon.”

“And I’m J-hope. Let me help you carry half of it. Which way are you?”

“Uh this way.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Suga’s POV

 

“Suga-hyung~~Look I’ve bring lots of drink for you. Now, you won’t get mad at me.”

Here he comes. My peaceful day is ruined now. I’m really thankful when he comes to visit me but it’s the story he had brought left me unspoken. 90 per cent words that come out from his mouth were all about his girlfriend. I don’t need to know her cloth or her makeup that day but Rapmon can’t stop talking about it. He is so in love with his girl. I’ve met her many times before and she is cute. How can someone as clumsy as him get to know a girl as cute as her?

“Hyung, look I found someone on my way here. He helped me carry this drink here.”

I glanced at that someone before reaching to grab the drink from Rapmon. He looks familiar but I can’t remember who. Well, I don’t really mind who he is. Knowing Rapmon is someone who has lots of connection and it’s not that surprising when he bring someone here. Last month he bring one boy, a foreigner from I don’t know where to our apartment saying that this boy is his new friend. His name is Jacke, Jagerr…Ah Jackson, yes Jackson. Rapmon said that this boy speak like rapping. So funny.

“ Hi, we meet again.”

“Uh you already know him? Hyung I don’t know you have another friend beside me and Jin-hyung.”

“Urmm no. I don’t know him. Do I know you?”

“Well you know my name. We’ve met last week. Remember at the vending machine?”

Vending machine? Last week? Did something happen at vending machine last week? Oh I know. Now I remember I’ve met someone when I’m trying to buy drink. He who has offered me his coin and he is the one who asking me to be his friend. That weird boy. He told me his name that day but I forgot about it.

“I forgot your name already.”

“Wait, wait can someone tell me what is happening now?”

“I’ve met him last week at the vending machine. I offered him my coins when he loses his and after that I ask him to be my friend but he rejected it. By the way, my name is J-hope and please remembers it.”

Yeah, yeah J-hope. Now I remember his name. What a weird name. He still has the same smile when I first saw him. Is he wearing a smile mask right now? Please stop smiling it’s creep me out. But last week he doesn’t wear a cap like today. I think his face is paler than before but he still has his bright personality. He looks healthy but why he is in this hospital? One of his family is sick? Stop it Suga, don’t think about him.

“Wow, are you a human? How can you reject a friend request? I can’t believe it.”

“Of course I will. I don’t even know him and you know I’m not good in this kind of stuff.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

J-hope’s POV

 

I feel so boring living alone in my ward since the boys will come by a little bit late today as they have a study group. Ah I miss my college life. Usually at this time V will force Jimin, Jungkook and I to accompany him to the karaoke. He claimed that he has a very nice singer like voice. Huh, what a joke. He thinks he can be a singer but it’s true he does has a good voice. His low and husky voice can attract any girl he wants. Jimin and Jungkook can sing too leaving me alone without any talent. I think I want to learn rap when I get out from this hospital.

I couldn’t take it anymore as the boringness will kill me right now. I get out from my ward and wandering around the hospital looking at others patient. Some are using wheelchair to move and some are using crutch to support their body but everyone looks so sad. I really want them to smile but nothing I can do make them smile.

I walked and walked until I saw one boy is trying to pick his drinks which are on the floor. I helped him and his name is Rapmon. He held his drink by hugging it near his chest. Since I don’t have anything to do now I decided to help me carry his drink to wherever he wants to go. I followed him and now here I am standing in front of a boy who is lying on the bed.

“Of course I will. I don’t even know him and you know I’m not good in this kind of stuff.”

“I’ve already told you my name and that is the first step in making friend. So now I need to know your name.”

“I know that. I’m not that stupid. It’s just that I don’t need a friend.”

“Ah don’t mind him. His name is Suga. Since you are my friend and he is my friend so in conclusion you are his friend too.”

“Okay, that’s make sense. Suga, nice to meet you.”

I hold my hand out to him but his hand is still on the bed while he switch his eyes from my hand to my face and forth. Please take my hand now or it’ll be very embarrassing for me. Then Rapmon grab his hand and bring it my hand. Now he is shaking my hand. Thank you so much Rapmon.I know you are a good guy.

Tut tut

I’ve received a message. It’s from Jimin saying that they are in my ward now and are looking for me. I want to stay longer here and know more about Suga but my friends are waiting for me know. But it’s okay since I’ve already know his ward, I can visit him again tomorrow.

“I’m sorry I need to go now. My friends are waiting for me now. Well, see you again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hyung, where did you go?”

“Uh just visiting a friend.”

“Who?”

“Remember a boy I’ve told you that I’ve met last week?”

“Yeah. So he is your friend now? What did you do to make him be your friend?”

I tell them everything starting from how I meet Rapmon and ending with how I be his friend. Is he my friend now? Rapmon said that we are friend now since I’m friend with him who is friend with Suga. Well I guess we are friend now because we’ve already shake our hand together. That’s mean my friends is his friend too. This will be interesting. I will bring my boys later to meet him. I’m sure they can get along well.