I'm worrying YOU, Am I fall for you?

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

 

‘ Why did he stop? I felt very comfortable with it. Just don’t stop. Your hand were so smooth.’ He whispered inside his heart. He looked at Hikaru. Oh God! He fell asleep on his foot. He is too tired, eh? Yabu managed to wake him up. But, suddenly he stopped from doing that. He stared at that face. He touched his cheek smoothly so that he won’t realize it and wake up. He looked at that face sharply. He was so cute actually. He has such a cute smile.

          Yabu managed to put him on his bed. He carried him softly. He carried him as soft as possible so that he won’t wake later. He opened the room door and put him on his bed. Ohh… He slept very well. He knew, he was very tired on that day. He looked at the watch, it’s 8.15 already. He should let him sleep well. He shouldn’t ask him to do a lot of works today.

          “ You’re very bad, Yabu_kun. You’re very cruel to this sweet guy.” Yabu blamed himself. Slowly, he covered Hikaru with the blanket. He smiled to see him fell asleep. He was very cute to him. Just like a little kid. Slowly, he kissed Hikaru’s cheek softly.

          The next morning, he woke up early. It’s 7.30 in the morning. Maybe Hikaru already woke up. They have a class today and it’ll start on 8.30 in the morning. He managed to go to Hikaru’s bedroom.

          “ Ohayou, Hika_chan…” he said cheerfully. Ehh??? He’s still sleeping?

          “ Hey, wake up,baka… It’s late already.” He woke him up. He realized that Hikaru’s face was red. Is he sick? He touched his head. Yes! He was sick.

          He started to turn panicked. It must be his fault. He forced Hikaru to do a hard work yesterday. He should punished himself. He went to the cupboard nearer and looking for a small handkerchief. After that, he went to the bathroom to get some water and filter it in a small pail. He wet the handkerchief and squeezed it a little bit. Then, he wet his body.

          Oh God! His body was very hot. He scolded himself and kept blaming himself. He felt very sorry on him.

          “ Okachan… Otochan…” Hikaru talked in his sleep.

          “ Oh s**t!”

          He went to the downstairs and managed to make some porridges for him. He felt very worried on him. Arhh… What’s wrong with him? All he knew is, he won’t go for the class on that day.

        He felt very dizzy and his head was very hurt. He touched his head. Why did it wet? A handkerchief? Who put it on his head? He touched his head? Oh, he was sick. He looked at the watch on the wall, It’s already 8.15 in the morning. Why did Yabu didn’t wake him up?

          He woke up from his bed and went to the downstairs. What did Yabu doing in the kitchen? He went closer to him and Yabu is surprised.

          “ What are you doing? Why didn’t you wake me up?” he asked Yabu weakly. He is still touched his head.

          “ Who asked you to wake? You’re sick. You should have a rest. Oh God!” Yabu scolded him. He took Hikaru’s elbow and put it on his shoulder. He took him to the living roo m and sat him on the sofa.

          “ Just lie at here. I’m making a hot porridge for you. Don’t move and don’t go anywhere.” Yabu warned him and went straight to the kitchen back.

          “ He is a kind person actually.” Hikaru said to himself. He was lying on the sofa and waiting for Yabu. Yabu was tasting his porridge in the kitchen.

          “ Oh, why did it taste bad? Oh God! What should I do? Maybe I should put a little bit of salt again and a little bit milk inside it.” Yabu said alone. He turned to see Hikaru’s at the living room. He felt very worried on him. 5 minutes later, the porridge was done.

          “ How you feel now?” Yabu asked him just like a mother. He put the porridge on the table and touched Hikaru’s head.

          “ I felt a little bit dizzy.” Hikaru replied weakly. He tried to smile at him.

          “ Your body is still hot. Let’s have some porridge.” Yabu said. Hikaru woke up from laying down and strength his hand to get the bowl of porridge.

          “ Hey! I didn’t ask you to take it.” Yabu said and hit his hand like before. Just like a mother who hit his own son.

          “ Then, how can I eat it?” Hikaru asked him weirdly. He lifted up his eyebrow.

          “ I’ll feed you.” Yabu replied softly and took a spoon of porridge for him.

          At first, he felt very strange and surprised at the same time. He stared at his face. He looked very caring and it also looked full of guiltiness.

          Once he wanted to eat it, Yabu pulled the spoon back.

          “ Matte ne~ I forgot to blew it for you.” Yabu said and he blew the porridge softly.  Hikaru laughed.

          “ Haha. My mom never treated me like this.” Hikaru said. And, he ate it. He ate the porridge until the last spoon.

          “ Oh… It tasted very nice. Arigatou na, Yabu_kun…”

          “ Ahh… Yabu_kun..” he suddenly said it out loud and faced Yabu with a serious face.

          “ Please don’t say that I must do the cleaning.” Hikaru said and made a pity face.

         “ Baka! I won’t ask you to do that. You’re sick.” Yabu said and went to the kitchen.

          “ Oh… I Really love you. Really.” Hikaru said softly. Luckily, Yabu didn’t hear it.

          What did I said just now? Am I saying that I loved him? Impossible. It’ll never happen. But, why…did I felt very happy when I’m beside him just now? Especially when he fed me the porridge? Am…I…. in love???

          He talked alone to himself. He felt very nervous. What does that feeling meant actually? Is it true? Oh God, Help me!!!

          He did the cleaning on that day. Never mind. He served to do that. Because of him,. Hikaru got sick on that day. He should treat him well, as his parents told him to do so. He felt very guilty. Should he apologize to him? Maybe he should do it later, after this. He turned again to see him. Seemed like he fell asleep again. Let him have a well sleep. After that, he will clean the house for Hikaru.

          Yabu’s Feeling…

          Why everytime, when he get near to Hikaru, he must be feel something…strange. His heart beats faster and faster. He also feel want to kiss him AGAIN. What kind of feeling is that? Is he fall for him? Impossible. He’s not a gay. But, what the hack is this feeling? Don’t say that he has fallen for him. Oh God! Help me!!!

          He took the vacuum and he wanted to clean that house. Luckily, the vacuum didn’t make a loud voice because it was the silence vacuum. Very modern electronic. He cleaned the house patiently. He was still in his sleep. Sometimes, he looked at that face and smile alone. He really wanted to kiss him. Really!