I fall for him, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

 

He quickly packing his stuff and get ready to the college. It’s already 8.15 already. He’ll reached the school earlier if he got to run. About just now, he didn’t know what’s wrong.

Flashback:-

Hikaru’s POV:-

          They can feel the hot breathe. Their face became nearer and nearer. The heart’s became more faster and faster. Then, their lips touched at each other. Hikaru can feel his smooth lips. He didn’t know, why he didn’t push him away. He felt desire on him. THEY ARE KISSING.

          They really feelthat hot kiss. But, why they’re kissing? Why he didn’t push him away and mad at him? They’re from the same gender! WHY? Yabu became more aggressive. He started to touch his waist. Hikaru pushed his hand aside. He realized what was happening. He widened his eyes.

          He pushed him away. They are both looking at each other. He can’t read Yabu’s face. What does this meant? He felt his cheek became red. He didn’t whether it was because of shy or because of mad. He got his towel and went to the bath room.   

          He felt really want to scream insode that bath room. He only can scream inside his heart. His heart was going to burst already. He took a dept breathe. Why did this must be happen? He heaved a long sigh.

 

Yabu’s POV:-

          What has just happened? Hikaru? What?! I kissed him just now? Why? Oh God. My heart still beating fast? But why? Oh, I wonder what does he thought about me? Why did I felt desire on him? I touched his waist? Oh damn it! Please… I’m not gay… I’m not gay, right? Of course I’m. My… My first kiss? Oh God! Please help me! I just can scream inside my heart. Oh,pillow! I took it and slowly, I screamed to it. I tried to scream as loud as I can. I don’t know what to do.

          Am I fall for him? Really? But why? Why must I fall in love with someone that I shouldn’t? With someone that same gender with me? I’m not gay, right? Oh, It’s confusing me right now!

          Hikaru wore his shoes and get ready to the school. It’s 8.20 now.

          “ Huh… Seem like I have to use my legs again like before.” He smirked and ran as fast as lightning to his college. Luckily, his school was a stone throw away from his house. He was an athletic at his high school before.

          “ Wow… Did I saw him running just now? That was very fast.” Yabu sighed alone. He was still can’t believe it.

          “ Oh God. It’s late already. Seem like I have to run also.” He sighed and ran as fast as he could to his college. They were in the same college. So, it’s easy for them to see each other every day.  

          He arrived his college less than 5 minutes. He ran very fast. He turned to look at the back. He can’t saw Yabu. He walked very slow. Did he walked? This kind of of time? He sighed then he walked into the college.

          After that, 3 minutes later, Yabu arrived. He looked at his watch, it almost 2 minutes to 8.30. He took a deep breath and ran into that college.

          “ Oi, you ran very slow!” It’s Hikaru’s voice. He looked at the 2nd floor. Hikaru smirked at him and pointed at the watch. It’s 8.30 already.

          “ Hey! You better go inside the class now! Before the lecturer punish you!” Hikaru said to him. He also winked towards him.

          “ You…hell…” Yabu murmured. He ran towards his class. Luckily, today he had his Biology class at the 1st floor. He also lucky that, the lecturer hasn’t come yet. He heaved a sigh of relief.

          KRRRIIIIINNGGGG!!!!

          It’s time for break. It’s afternoon already. Hikaru didn’t have class after afternoon. So, he managed to go back home early. His phone ringing, he got 1 message from Yabu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         “ He’ll back late today? Hey… How’s my lunch?” he sighed. He checked his pocket. He forgot to bring his wallet. He sighed again. He managed to go home directly. Not long after that, he got a new message again.

 

         

 

 

 

          “ Bastard…” he murmured and sighed. What should he do now? He walked alone to his home. It’s a very sunny day. He started to fan himself with his right hand. Not long after that, he reached his home. He looked at the watch on the wall, it’s 2.00 in the afternoon. He started to feel hungry. He put his bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen.

          He opened the drawer and get the biscuits… He ate it. Yucks… It tasted….weird.

          “ Maybe I should buy something to eat?” he asked himself. He went to search his wallet and he checked his balance.

          “ Huh… Only 20 yen left? What kind of food I can have to eat.” He sighed again. Maybe he should waited for Yabu. He went to the living room and managed to read his manga.

 

 

A few hours later…

3.20 p.m..

His stomach started to make like ‘frog singing’ voice.

Attitude: rubbing his stomach to be patient.

4.00 p.m..

Fall asleep.

Attitude: Dreaming of delicious food.

4.25 p.m..

Awake from sleep.

Attiude: Get his manga back and read it.

5.00 p.m..

Waiting for Yabu patiently.

Attitude: Yawning 

 

At 6.15 p.m…..

          He fell asleep again. He waited for a long time. There’s no food left. He didn’t to cook at all. And, Yabu was late. He waited and now his stomach kept singing weirdly.