I'm sorry-I

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

 

He awoke at the next morning. He realized that, he was not in his bed room but in the living room. He touched his head. Ohh… it cooled down already and now he feels very comfortable. He looked around and saw Yabu. He was sleeping on the carpet and there was no blanket on him. He felt sorry on him. He took the blanket on himself and covered Yabu with that blanket.

          He looked at the watch. It’s 6.45 already. It was still early for the class on that morning. He smiled alone. He got something to do. He went to kitchen and he turned back for a while to make sure that Yabu didn’t awake.

          He surveyed the kitchen. Anything simple that he can make for a breakfast? He opened the drawers. All he can see was a packet of biscuit, snacks and a packet of istant noodle. He hit his own head. Why did he so lazy to buy some foods outside there? He did not know how to cook at all.

         He got the idea. Seemed like it was still early. Maybe if he go to the next stall now, maybe he can buy some bentou for the two of them. It’s already 7.00 in the morning. The stall must be opened already at this time. He took his jacket and before he went out, he pecked him on the cheek. He knew that Yabu has did it on him before.

          He also didn’t forget to bring his wallet. And then, he went out to buy something. He searched the small stall around. Her mother has told him before that, there was a little stall not far from their house. He searched it around and finally, he found it.

 

 

          He awoke from his sleep. Ohh… It’s 7.15 already. He took his spectacles and wore it. He turned his face. Ehh? Where is he? Oh, he already woke up early than him. He also covered himself with his blanket. He smiled alone. He woke up and tidy up the living room. He wondered if Hikaru was in his room and with his manga. Is he okay from his sick already?

          He went upstairs and called his name repeatedly,but there’s no answer from him. He opened the door and there was no one in that room. He wondered where he was on that time and he started to get worry again about him. Hewent to downstairs back. He called his name and looking around. Hikaru was not at home.

          He bought the bentou already for the two of them. It smelled nice and delicious. It’s still hot. He headed to his house back. He hoped that Yabu was not awake on that time. He opened the door and he saw Yabu was looking around.

          “ Ah… Tadaima,Yabu_kun.” He said and headed into the house. Yabu is surprised. He stared at him for a while and ran towards him.

          The plastic bag in his hand fell on the ground. He is surprised with what has happened. Yabu was hugging him tightly just now. He released the hug and stared at him. He hugged him JUST NOW!

          “ Wh-what are you doing?” Hikaru still in his surprised.

          “ Where have been you gone? I’m worried about you. I’m worried if there was someone that kidnap you. Ohh… Luckily you’re in front of me now.” He replied. No respond from Hikaru. ]

          “ Why did you get out alone? Don’t you think that was a troublesome? You’ll make me in trouble if you’re missing or being kidnap. Your parents will kill me.” He scolded him.

          “ By the way, there no one wants to kidnap you, right? It’ll  troubling those kidnappers actually.” Yabu said to him again. Hikaru started to get mad.

          “ Are you hated me that much? It’s annoying. Very annoying.” He stared on that face madly. Yabu stopped laughing and faced Hikaru. He looked serious and getting mad.

          “ Hey, I’m just kidding…” Yabu said and tried to make funny.

          “ That’s not funny and GET AWAY FROM MY WAY!” he said madly and pushed Yabu hardly away. He fell to the ground and he yelled.

          “ Itai!!”

          “ You serve to have it!” Hikaru turned and sticked out his tongue towards him. He went to upstairs and headed to his room. He heard he slammed the door hardly.

          “ Oh,damn… What have I did just now? Ohh… Why I am so baka…” he talked to himself. He stood up himself and he saw the plastic bag. He looked inside it, and there were two pack of bentou.

          What? He went outside to buy those bentou? He wondered what was Hikaru’s feeling now?

          Hikaru sat on his bed and murmured.

          “ If he think that I was a burden for him, then just don’t take care of me. JUST. GET. OUT. FROM. THIS. HOUSE. IMMEDIATELY.” He said it madly and threw his pillow to the wall. He felt very angry and insulted.

         “ I hate you, Yabu_kun.” And now, he says that he hate Yabu. He mad on him. But, yesterday, he said that he love me so much. What are those meant actually? He really confused. Someone heading to his room. And, he knew that was Yabu. He laid on his bed and covered his ears with the pillow.

          Yabu knocked the door.

          “ Should I do this?” he asked himself. He felt afraid and at the same time, he felt very guilty. He looked at the plastic bag again. HE should apologize with him.

          “ Hika_cchan.. Open the door please.” He said but there’s no respond from him. He tried again.

          “ Hika_chan… I’m really sorry. Ok, I knew, that was all of my fault. I should not insult you like that. I’m really sorry…”

          “…”

          “ Hika_chan… Please have the breakfast together. It will be cold later since it’s still hot here.”

          “…”

          “ Hika_chan… Please open the door…”

          “…”

          “ If you don’t open this door, I’ll barged into your room. Don’t regret if your room door is destroy by me…?”

          “…”

          “ Hika_chan???” There’s still no respond from him. He got unpatient. He thought, maybe he should barge into the room. He stepped back on step, he really wanted to kick the door. Once he lifted up his leg, ready to kick the door. He opened the door.

          “ Just… Get… in…” he said weakly and get into his room back. Yabu heaved a sigh of relief. Yabu walked into his room and put the plastic on his bed.

          “ Hika_chan… I’m really sorry.” Yabu apologized again. Hikaru didn’t look at him at all. He grabbed the plastic and took one of the bentou. He ate it roughly.

          At first, he is surprised. But then, he sat on that bed and ate another bentou in front of him. Umm… Nice. He praised.

          He looked at Hikaru at once, but he’s still concentrated on his bentou. He really felt very guilty now. After finishing their breakfast, he collected their bentou and put it inside the plastic bag again.

          Hikaru still looked down at his feet. He wondered why? Is he crying? Oh,luckily he’s not. But, why there’s only silence from him? Yabu still stared on him. He went nearer to Hikaru and sat beside him. He still didn’t move at all. He lifted his head up. They stared at each other and their eyes sticked together. They didn’t move at all.

          The heart’s beat. It beat faster and faster. He didn’t care about it. He can felt his hot breathe. Their face were nearer and nearer. After that, he felt it. He felt his lips touching his own lips. And, they’re kissing.