I do, I do LOVE you

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

                   There's no one can explain what has just happened between them. Yabu gasped while Hikaru gulped. They stared at each other. No one braves to start the question. 5 minutes later, Yabu asked him.

                   " What has just happened just now?" Yabu asked Hikaru. He looked sweating.

                   " I don't know." Hikaru replied. He shook his head. 

                   " Did we kissing just now?" they asked simultaneously.

                   " Seem like we did." Yabu sighed. Hikaru quiet for a while. He didn't know what to say. 

                   " We can't continue to be like this." Yabu said. He looked at Hikaru, he nodded. 

                    " Now, what we should do?" now, Hikaru's turned to ask. 

Yabu's POV:-

                    Am I in love with him? I'm not,right? But, why did I felt my heart kept beating fast when I am near to him? Is that what we call,LOVE? I'm not sure. Did he love me too?

Hikaru's POV:-

                   Ahh~ What should I say? My heart still beating fast. Very fast. His face looked serious. Am I fall for him? Impossible,right? But, why I'm feeling weird? Oh God. 

                  They looked at each other. They heaved a long sigh. 

                  " Did you feel your heart beating fast, Hika_chan?" 

                  " Un~"

                  " Did you feel your face turns red when you're talking to me, Yabu_kun?"

                  " Un~" 

                  " Did you feel that, you're falling for me, Hika_chan?"

                  " Anou... I think so..."

                  "Then, I think I fall for you also, Hika_chan..." 

                  They looked at each other. Then, they smiled. That was right. They fell in love for each other. Maybe it's sound weird. But, the love can't be avoid right? 

                  " Then, what should we do, Yabu_kun?" Hikaru asked him and stared at him with a blank face. 

                  " I think, I'm gonna to kiss you AGAIN!" Yabu replied and grab him! They found that they love each other. Once again, they fell again and kissing. CHUU~~! 

                                                                                              -THE END-