Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?-Chapter one

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

 

“ For what, mom? I can take care of myself. I don’t need him at all.” Hikaru disagreed.

          “ Don’t need him at all? You’ll need him. At least…” his father interrupted.

          “ I said, I don’t, I DON’T. I  don’t need a ‘body guard’ like him. He’s terrible.” Hikaru said, still didn’t agree with his family decision. His family, Yaotome will go to abroad for q quite long time and will left Hikaru at Japan. They took Yabu. Yabu Kota, his same college student to take care of him. Yabu Kota is a hardworking student, doesn’t care about others people and kept reading his notes. Is he will be okay under his attention?

          “ From now, I’ll take care on you.” Yabu said coldly, stared at Hikaru with the sharp looking.

          “ If you know to. And, don’t you dare you to stare at me with that looking.” Hikaru warned him and continue to read his manga.

          There’s nothing happen. Only silence. Suddenly, he felt hungry and wanted to eat something. At the same time, he smelled something delicious. It was from downstairs. He looked around. Yabu was not there.

          “ Since when he went out from this room?” Hikaru murmured.

          “ Seem like that weird boy was cooking something… It smell like… ONIGIRI! KYAA!!” He quickly when to down stairs. Yes, Yabu was making the lunch meal. It seemed GREAT!

          “ Uwahh… Nice smell. I’m hungry.” Hikaru said and strength his long hand to take one of the onigiri.

          “ Hey! Stop it.” Yabu scolded him and hit his hand with the ladle.

          “ Ouch! Hey. Nani kore?” Hikaru rubbed his hand, it started to turn red.

          “ Can’t you be a little bit polite with the older one? Have a seat first and eat together.” He explained. “ And, try to say ‘Itadakimasu!’.” He advised him.

          “ Fine…” Hikaru replied and have a seat. Just like a good kid.

          “ Good boy. And, please say that word.” Yabu said and went nearer to Hikaru. He put his ear nearer to Hikaru.

          “ Say what?” Hikaru started to feel annoyed.

          “ Say it please?” Yabu said patiently.

          “ Ugh… I-Itadakimasu………….” He replied and said it more longer.

          “ Oh, very good. Good boy.” Yabu said and smiled. He pat softly on Hikaru’s head. Hikaru had a long sighed.

          “ You’re just like my mother.” Hikaru sighed.

          “ Your mom always told me about that. You always took the meal and eat it directly. Didn’t respect the old one at all. I hope you’ll do it every day. Maybe you might practice every day to say, ‘Itadakimasu’ .” Yabu said coldly.

          “ Ba..ka…” Hikaru sughed again.

          “ What did you say just now?” he lifted his eyebrow up.

          “ N-Nothing. There’s just nothing.” Hikaru replied and forced himself to smile as sweet as possible. He didn’t want to face Yabu and quickly took the Takoyaki in front of him.

          “ Whooahh… It’s hot. Yahh~ It made my tongue burnt.” Hikaru yelled. The Takoyaki was still hot.

          “ Hahah… Just like a little kid. What a silly…” Yabu laughed.

          “ Just shut up!” Hikaru cried and touched his tongue. “ Itai…” he sighed. Yabu stood up from his seat and went to the kitchen. He came back with a spoon of sugar.

          “ Put this sugar on your tongue.” Yabu asked him.

          “ Put what?” he asked him back. “ I asked you to put this sugar on your tongue, and just do it!” Yabu replied badly and has made Hikaru’s heart to stop from beating.

          “ Ah-Ah hai!!” he did as what he told him. “ And, the sugar slowly. You’ll feel better soon.” Yabu said and sat at his chair again. Hikaru only stared at him just like the kid that being scolded by his mom.

          Not long afther that, they finished their lunch. All the foods are finished. In other words, the plate can say looked very clean and clear.

          “ You did it well…” Hikaru praised him while rubbing his tummy.

          “ Oh, thank you.” Yabu replied.

          “ I felt very full.” He murmured and stood up from his seat. Wanted to go back to his room.

          “ Hey! Where you want to go?” Yabu asked him and pulled his hand.

          “ Go back to my room.” Hikaru answered sleepy.

          “ You do the cleaning.” Yabu said coldly.

          “ I do the, WHAT?” Hikaru widened his eyes.

          “ Yes, you do the cleaning. While, I have did the meal, well… You’ll do the cleaning.” Yabu smirked.

******

          “ What the hell doing this kind of things… Gezz…” he murmured alone. All the dishes, glasses, bowls, pots, the spoons and chopsticks. He washed it all. He kept sighing and sighing.

          “ I swear I won’t do this thing AGAIN.” He murmured again.

          “ Are you done or not?!” Yabu asked him from the living room.

          “ Coming.” He replied and wiped his hand at the cloth.

          “ Massage my head.” He ordered.

          “ WHAT?!”

          “ Just do it.” He said coldly.

          “ No. I won’t!”

          “ You WON’T?”

          “ Of course I won’t do it.” He argued.

          “ Okay,fine. Seems like I have to sell those manga.” He said and smirked.

          “ Sell what? WHOSE?”

          “ Of course yours…” Yabu answered and lifted up his spectacles. He pointed the box that above of them.

          “ What kind of this jokes? Don’t say that you packed all of my manga?” Hikaru asked him and started to tear up. Yabu just gave him a smirk.

          “ Put it down.” Hikaru asked him. He shook his head.

          “ I won’t.” Yabu replied and smirked.

          “ What you really want me to do?” he asked patiently. He made the ‘don’t damage those my manga.’ face.

          “ Massage my head.” He ordered satisfy.

          Hikaru did as what he ordered. He did it unsincerely and he really wanted to cry. ‘ Why did this bustard do this on me’ he cried in his heart.

          “ Don’t forget to massage my foots also.” He reminded.

          “ What?!”

          “ Just do it. If not…”

          “ Okay, fine… If that so…” he has to do it. If not, he’ll sell all of his manga. He really love his manga and not that so, he obsessed about manga.

          He massaged his foots patiently. Only God knew how tired he was. He looked at the watch. It’s already 7.30 in the evening. He felt very tired already.