My life are with you now

Am I in heaven?

*7 year past*

*You POV*

Today it's the day. My weeding day with Mina. Since that time at the rooftop, me and Mina have been a couple. And a couple, almost without problem and quarrel. And me still with my head on. You don't want to know how dangerous Jimin is if you make one of her friends or especially her girl friend, soon to be wife, cry.

Now i'm standning infront of a big mirror, in a light blue and black suit. Take a deep breath in and out. Calm down your self Jaehwan. Everything is gonna be alright.

"Prepare your self my daugther. You have to be in there now. And wow you are really good looking! I hope that you and Mina will have a great life together and soon will give me a grandchild."

"I will try my best mom but now lets us go inside. I really want to see my soon to be wife now."

Walking down the alley. Beautiful like a butterfly, in her white dress. Saying yes to each other and kissing while the guest yelling congratulations and throwing flower leafs at us while we are walking out of the church. Sitting the car together, on the way to the place where we are going to held a party. Mina resting her head on my should and saying: "I love you Jaehwan and i will always do. But as a married gift, can you sing a song for me, please?"

"If it that you want then yes. Listen well Mina."

Sweetest, sweetest. Sweetest, sweetes chocolate. Sweetest, sweetes G-Thangs. Chocolate baby.

Putting some chocolate on red lips. I'll hold white roses in my own hands. Today, i'll tell all my feelings. I wanna feel your real mind a little bit closer.

I'm da mo' freakin' top madam (top girl). The bully that reduced men's heart (yes i am). But baby, i'll specialy do anything for you only today. As Lee Jaehwan who has scheduled very tight, 24/7. I'm y, the HOT. But this time, hair is already short so i'll change with a short skirt.

Sweet chocolate, the sweetest chocolate only for you. y chocolate, only to you i'll show my real feelings. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh, come closer to me. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh baby won't you me ma. Chocolate.

Sweetest, sweetes. Chocolate baby.

I'll fuss you a little bit more. it's funny your lost look. Appear in your dream, so that you would not asleep. I'll close to you with soft steps and i'm gonna show me. Don't hesitate tell me love again & again & again.

Your appearance, to act like everything's okay. Your appearance, your ears prick up. It's so cute than other days. I want to pinch you. Come to me secretly, i'll only waiting for you. Shake my mind. I'm shaking cause of you.

Sweet chocolate, the sweetest chocolate only for you. y chocolate, only to you i'll show my real feelings. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh, come closer to me. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh baby won't you be ma. Chocolate.

I was just a woman who likes a cold ice before meet you. Now, i wanna repay to you the sweet love that i learned from you.

Sweet chocolate, the sweetest chocolate only for you. y chocolate, only to you i'll show my real feelings. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh, come closer to me. I'm ya chocolate, chocolate. Oh baby won't you be ma. Chocolate.

We arrive to the party place having fun all day to night. But me and Mina continued having fun, even at night.

*3 years later*

Here i'm sitting with our baby, trying to make her say daddy to me while Mina is in the kitchen. Is a mircale that we got her. Even the doctors say so. We named her Park Minjae, a combination of our names. But she still can't say daddy yet. But as i know till now, the old me, is that we have lived a great life and got many grandchildren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of this story. Hoped that you guys liked it and will follow my other stories in the future. Right now i'm writing on a Twicexyou, WJSNxyou, girl group one-shot and "you" as an idol. Twicexyou is about a girl "you" have just lose your job to a fire at your workplace. You got a chance to audition at JYP enternaiment and a chance to debut with Twice. You think at the first time that it will be bad but find out that it's really fun to be with them. Twicexyou story name is: Maybe i should have think about it TWICE. WJSNxyou is a story of a girl, more tomboy "you" who are going to school and meeting 12 new students who are going to go in your classes. You feel that there is a connection between you and them but can't really find a word about it and doesn't understand. WJSNxyou story name is: Where do you come from?. The girl group one-shot is a place where you can request who you want to be paired up with in a one-shot story, from a girl group. You can find it under the name: Girl groups one-shot. The last and new story is about Park Jahoon (you) who are going to debut in a up-coming boy group: Wolf. You think that your life as idol is fun but you also know that is about hard work and is not easy but you didn't know that it will be that hard. Mostly your love life. I will make is as an infinite story, where i will make one for 2016, 2017, 2018 and until i can't write anymore or don't want to. The last story name is: Complicated life.