A/N (2)

Am I in heaven?

I'm sorry for always make some short chapters but I run out of ideas! But i will try my best to write some longer ones. Thank you guys for reading my story but that actually not what I was going to talk about at first. It's actually about that i will begin to write three, THREE, new stories: one you with TWICE, one you with WJSN and 1 one-shots were you readers can comment who you want to be paired with and i will try to write the stories. Sorry if my stories is to boring or too short, if there are anything that you don't like please tell me and i will try my best to change it in the future. the 3 stories are going to be named: Mabye i should have think about it TWICE (TWICE story), Where do you come from? (WJSN story) and girl groups one-shots (one-shot stories). I won't start it now. Please comment waht you guys think :). One or two day(s) from now, I will come back and see what you guys have writed in the comment. If you guys think that i should only focus about one story or that you guys don't mind me writing 4 different stories at the same, just comment what you think. If there are anything that you don't like please tell me, because I want to do my best for my dear readers and I also want you guys to read the best from me. And again, again, I want to thank you guys for reading, subscribing, upvoting and also for commenting. At the first time i tought that no one will read my stories or commet like what they do with others author, so i'm really grateful. Lastly I want to say to everyone reading this: kamsamida :).