First school day

Am I in heaven?

I walked in the school hallway and looked around. "It's big." I was amazed by the look in the hallway. When i was looking around i bump into a person. I looked up and was amazed by the the beautiful girls that was standing infront me. A small blonde girl who was leading in the front said: "look where you are going" and they begin to walk past me. "such a unpolite girls" i mumbled and begin to walk to the principal.

----------

"Hello and welcome to [...] school. I'm Park Minho and is the school principal." "Hello i'm Lee Jaehwan." "Your dorm number is 7 and you will be living with 7 other girls." I said thank you and begin to make my way to the dorm.

My is Lee Jaehwan and i don't know why this weird author gave me this boy name (author: HEY! It can also be a girl name right?) but i'm 19 years old and just lose my mother to cancer. I have never been in a realtionsship and i will never be in one. oh and one thing more: i'm gay

----------

When i reached the dorm it was all quiet and even before i ringed the doorbell, the door was open. "who are you? what do you want? what make you here?" a small cutie pie (What???!!!) and black hair asked but why do you need to bomb me with questions. "I'm Lee Jaehwan and is a new transfred sudent. The school principal say that i will be livning in the dorm number 7, which mean this one."

"Oh, then come in," she said will smiling, "and by the way i'm Kwon Mina but just call me Mina." "Who is she?" a tall girl said, when we entered the living room. Oh damn it, i will be going to leave with this girls. Is this girls who i bumped to in the hallway. Why is life unfair at me? :(. "She is Lee Jaehwan and the new one who are going to be living with us," Mina said. "And the one who bumped into without saying sorry," a blonde woman said coming in. "Don't mind her," Mina whispered to me. MIna pointed to the tall girl: "she is Hyejeong," then to the blonde girl, "she is Choa" and so on till she have introduced them all. After that she showed me to a room. "Fell comfortable, and when you need something just ask me. I'm slepping in the room beside," and pointed to left. Then she left me alone so that i could unpack but instead i just let me drop on bed and asked myself what i have one in the past life to receive this but that may how the fate is working. I decide to walk outside and see if I could get some new friends. When i was walking outside, and i accidently bumped into one person and maybe also pecked they lips with my own (*blush*)

-----------

Hyejeongs POV

I was just walking and maybe think about the new girl who transfred here. Damn she is beautiful but not beautiful as me but then out of nowhere a girl bumped into me and our lips meet. I was about to get angry but find out that it was the new girl. What was her name now? (author: Jaehwan, Lee Jaehwan) oh that's rigth Jaehwan. " Are you okay?" I asked and was about to blush but controled myself. "I'm okay and sorry," she said and runned away. Have i say something wrong????? I just think that maybe she was a shy person and I begin to walk back to the dorm but suddenly i was block by someone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but i want to keep the ending to the another chapter :). But i hope you like it and if you don't mind please comment if there are anything that i could do better if there are anything or just ask me something. I will try to login everyday and read your comments and if I not haved updated for a long time it may be school :(. Again hope you like it :).