Something unexpected

Am I in heaven?

*One year past*

You POV

It have been one year since i meet the girls. I didn't think i will be so close to them.

"HELP ME," it was Choa who screamed because Jimin was chasing her and she looked really upset. Jimin and Choa have been girlfriends since the first time i meet them and they are so lucky. Why can i get a girlfriend soon too *pouted* ? When i was thinking about it, i got a message from Mina.

Meet me at the rooftop. Right NOW.

I was confused. Why so suddenly ? And if Mina did have some problems we will always go inside her room and talk about it. I was begining to feel weird but tried to calm myself down and begin to make my way to the rooftop.

When i reached the rooftop i could see Mina face the back to me and her black hair that flowed with the midsummer wind.

"So what is it about ? What do you want to talk about? It must be really important and something that is a secret since you want to meet me here at the rooftop," i said and satnded next to Mina

"Front me," Mina said coldly. Something bad must have been really going on with Mina or else she won't be like that. She will always be happy and smile even when there is something wrong. I turned to face her and almost falled at the ground. Mina was hugging me like we were not going to see each other more. Then she realsed me and slapped me. I was shocked, totally shocked. Why ? Why would she do that to me ? Does.... does she like me ? Then she suddenly hugged me agian.

"Sorry but why did you spent so much time with Yuna ? Why don't you spend more time with me ? The one who loves and want to be at your side every minute," Mina said and burried her head into my neck.

"If you want that then just say it to me, Mina," i said and kissed her. My first kiss ever. We kissed for how long i didn't know but i know that Mina, is the one i want to spend time with all my life.

"Say you love me," Mina said

I raised myself up and walked to the end of the rooftop and yelled: "I love you Kwon Mina and i will love you more than the world and my own life!"

I fell realived and also happy. A pair of arms wrapped around me and a whisper said: "Me too"

We walked down hand in hand. As we walked in the other girls looked at us for a moment and then yelled: "congratulations!"

Jimin came to me and hold my collar. "Don't make Mina sad or i will kill you. Mina is like mine and Choa's daugther, so be careful," Jimin said.

"I will be sure not to make Mina cry, and if i do it you can do anything to me," i said.

"Anything?" Jimin said with a smirk on her face.

"If you kill her Jimin, i will make sure to kill you too," Mina answerd Jimin, realese me from her and dragged me to our room and locked the door.

Mina laid on her bed and patted at her side. When i have laid beside her, she snucked into my neck and begin to unboutton my shirt.

"I just want to be with you and have now to tommorow," Mina whispered into my ear.