Date part 1

Am I in heaven?

Mina POV

The answer was: … I am in love, but many people thinks that test aren’t true and also did before taking this test but now I am sure that there are true. But what can I do? What if she don’t like girls?

I was taking back to the real world when Jaehwan suddenly said:

“Look likes we are classmates Unnie,” with such a beautiful smile ‘Mina STOP IT. You don’t even know if she likes you back’ I tought.

I just smiled and returned my attention back to the teacher.

---

Hyejeong POV

I looked at Jaehwan from my seat at the back. But why are those to close? (Author: Are you jealous? ;) ) Wait, nononononononono. Author just go back to writing the story. (Author: fine but you are jealous) HEY! Back to the story, okay maybe I was a little jealous. A LITTLE.

The bell ringed and I hurried up to Jaehwan’s place to only know that she have gone to lunch with Yuna and Mina. Hey author, can I ask you about something? (Author: what? I thought you were mad at me? ) No, I’m not but the question is does Jaehwan likes girls? (Author: won’t answer you have to find out yourselves *goes to a other place*) WAIT. Aish that stupid author (Author: I HEARD THAT) if the author aren’t gonna to tell me then I’m going to find out myself but if she really likes girls then there are no doubt that she will chose Yuna. Who won’t? BBBBZZZ BBBBZZZ wait a little.

“Hello, who there?”

Hey, Hyejeong is me the author and to answer your question. I won’t”

“Really? Then who will you choose? Me?”

“NO, I will chose Seolhyun” *hang up*

That little author, when I’m meet here I will smack the author’s head

---

Yuna POV

I was lucky to catch Jaehwan alone in the hallway before the others got her.

“Hey, Jaehwan. Are you free at Saturday?” I asked

“Yes, why?”

“I just want to spend some time and know you a little bit more. Just the two of us. I will make sure to come a half hour before to knock on you door so you have time to get ready” I said

“Sure and Unnie I can’t wait” she said with her amazing voice

---

Saturday (Still Yuna’s POV)

I walked to Jaehwan’s room, all ready, and was excited for our date. Yes, date. I asked her indirectly because wasn’t sure if she liked girls and I didn’t want to get turned down when we have just meet. I knocked on the door.

---

Jaehwan POV

I heard the knocking on the door and found out it was Yuna.

“Hey, just come and said that I will wait in the living room,” she said

“Don’t need to I’m already done”

“Then let’s go” she said.

---

A/N: if you want to know how the date went then please wait for part 2 and sorry that I haven’t updated in awhile because I was really busy at school. Hope you guys aren’t mad at me :) and sorry for a short chapter :)