Chapter 5

I Will Take Care Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is 9 months pregnant now,her hormones have becomes worse than before,we’ve been having very frequently,not only everyday but every hour,not that I’m complain,but it’s getting me exhausted.I don’t have a heart to say no to her,besides that is the only way I can feel her eventhough she doesn’t love me,but its alright as long as she is happy because I love her so much.Now we’re cuddling on the couch while watching some random show,then her hands start rubbing my thigh really close to my womanhood,I started to feel hot inside,I look down her,she was staring straight to my eyes with her eyes clouded with lust.I know what she wanted,so I leaned down and captured her lips,she moaned when I knead her ,I quickly carried her to our bedroom to start our hot session.

 

After our hot session,we were cuddling on the bad,her head was on my chest and my hand was caressing her hair,this time I gathered all courage,I called her name,she look up,I look into her eyes and told her I love her,I was waiting for her rejection,but instead she kissed my lips,she pulled away and said that she love mee too.Our tears fall because of happiness,I pulled her into her my arm and hug her while showering her face with my kisses and saying thank for accepting my feeling.She giggled because its tickling her.Then we started our first made love session that night,we both were so happy,we went to sleep with smile plastered on both our faces.The next morning,we went to shower together before having breakfast.

 

We were having breakfast in the dinin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter