Chapter 4

I Will Take Care Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m starting to think that I’m falling for Taeyeon,no,I’m confident that I’m falling for her,but I’m afraid that she will leave me and felt disgusted with me,so I just kept it for myself,I don’t want to ruin our friendship and I don’t want to lose her.I love her,she’s the only family I got including her family,since I’m an orphan,so I don’t have anyone before I met her.I’m so curious,she is beautiful,smart,loving,sweet and charming,but never once I see her going out to have a date because she is always at home with me,then I’m beginning to wonder does she even have a boyfriend,just thinking of it made me furious,I don’t it like when she’s with anyone else.When we were lazing around in the living room,I gathered up my courage and asked her if she has a boyfriend,her answer shocked me,she said that she’s gay.

 

She also told me that she doesn’t have girlfriend because she’s in love with a girl who is straight but she hasn’t told the girl about her feelings because she feared that girl will hate but she’s willing to wait for the girl and be loyal to her even if she’s going to be single for the rest of her life because she loves that girl so much.I envied that girl so much,how I wish I would be that girl.Taeyeon excused herself after she received a call from office telling her presence is needed for an urgent meeting.She went to our shared bedroom to get dress.That is right everybody,Taetae and I sleep together since we came back from her parents home that day,she said it’ll be easier for her to take care of me,how sweet of her and I even gave her a nickname,Taetae,isn’t it cute.

 

She walk out of the bedroom wearing her office suit,she looks very dashing and handsome not to mention hot,I walk her to the front door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter