Chapter 2

I Will Take Care Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we arrived at our dorm,she can’t stop smiling.I turn on the tv and sit on the couch,she sat near me and ask me to accompany her tomorrow to meet her boyfriend.I reluctantly noded my head,then she hugged happily and went her room.After that,I turn off the tv and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.I always do the cooking in our dorm since Tiffany don’t know how to cook.Then,I called Tiffany that dinner is ready.She walk happily to the kitchen while humming a happy song,during dinner she kept telling me how she couldn’t wait to raise the baby with her boyfriend,how she they will get married and life happily together and grow old together,I just listen to her and forced a smile no matter how hurt I am in the inside.

 

We’re here sitting at their usual cafe waiting for her boyfriend,we’ve been waiting for half an hour and I’m starting ran out of patience for waiting to long because I don’t like to be near them,it’s just going to hurt me more to see them being lovey dovey in front of me.I told Tiffany that we’ll leave if him doesn’t show up in 10 minutes.A few minutes past,that finally showed up,Tiffany greet him with a kiss and introduce me to him,we just shake hands.He asked Tiffany about the suprise that she told before over the phone.Tiffany told him that she was pregnant,he was shocked for a moment,then he suddenly snapped at Tiffany and told her to abort the baby,he told her that he just wants to get into her pants,he told her that he never loved her,I saw how Tiffany kept telling him that she loved him with her heart.

 

He told he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter