Chapter 3

I Will Take Care Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the first month of my pregnancy,I was very depressed because my ex left me,what is worst is that he never loved me,he just wants my body,I should’ve never believe his sweet words when he told me that he’ll take responsibility if I got pregnant.But look at me now,he left me to raise this baby alone.I hate him,eventhough he wants me to abort this baby,I wouldn’t do that,this kid is innocent.So I’ve made a decision to keep this baby and Taeyeon promised me that she’ll help me.I’m so lucky to have her as my friend,I don’t know what will happen to me if Taeyeon wasn’t there to help at the cafe,maybe I would lost this baby.Since I’m pregnant,I decided to stop my studies and focus on my pregnancy and Taeyeon agreed with me.

 

After Taeyeon graduated,she took over her father’s company,she bought a house near the beach and ask me to move in with her so that she can take care of her.At first I didn’t want to burden her but she insisted,so now we’re living together.Ever since I’m pregnant,Taeyeon have been taking good care of me,taking me to my monthly check up and fullfilled all my cravings.She always calm in handling my moodswings,eventhough she’s very busy,she’ll always come home everytime I need her.I know she’s tired with all her work but she showed it in front of me.Every weekend we’ll stay at her parent’s house,when she first brought me there,I was afraid that her parents will feel disgusted when they see my condition.

 

Taeyeon told them all the story including the part where she’ll take care of me,I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter