Chapter Two

A Second Chance To Love Again
Usually for many of us Sundays are one of out favourite ever days of the week. For Yuri it was the only day of the week she loved, it was the day were she could wake up in peace as the alarm clock was mute all day, and most importantly it was the day where she had Tiffany all to herself. But this Sunday was going to be the day were a new chapter of the couples life is going to begin
 
Yuri was in her and Tiffany's shared room deciding which shirt looks best on her, sighing for the one hundredth time this morning she gave up, and called the person that usually makes the decisions for her.      
 
 
" Tiff." Yuri called from upstairs. " Tiffany come up stairs I have a problem." Yuri called again this time raising her voice slightly. After a few second of dead silence she could loud footsteps making their way upstairs. Walking back into the door she waited for Tiffany. 
 
" Yuri I'm only downstairs not across the country, the way you're shouting I'm sure the whole neighbourhood could hear you." Tiffany joked. 
 
" I have a big problem, which shirt  , the purple one." Yuri held up a dark purple shirt that fitted her like a glove, and showed of her upper body perfectly. " Or the pink one." She than held up the light pink shirt that went perfectly with her pink lips. " or no shirt." Yuri added and winked at her girlfriend. 
 
Tiffany pretended to think for a second before replying. " It is really tempting to say no shirt." Tiffany gave a cheeky smile. "But since we are going out I will have to chose the purple one its my favourite colour.. Is there anything else you need help with I have a few papers to sign quickly." 
 
Yuri shook her head as reply whilst putting the shirt on, the shirt looked perfect on Yuri. Wow. Tiffany thought, she was so lucky to have a y, smart girlfriend like Yuri. 
 
" Anything you like babe." Yuri teased, she noticed her girlfriend gaze on her. 
 
" Urm no." Tiffany quickly said and left the room before Yuri notices her red checks .Yuri let out a small chuckle. 
 
An hour later Yuri was all ready and freshened up, she made her way down stairs where her girlfriend was currently absorbed in her paper that she did not notice Yuri's presence. Sneaking behind Tiffany, Yuri wrapped her arms around the girl, Making Tiffany to stop what she was doing. 
 
" All ready to go." Yuri asked. However before Tiffany could reply Yuri's phone started to vibrate, unwinding her arms around Tiffany, Yuri picked up the device and made her way outside. 
 
" Hello,___ No she doesn't know____ I will tell her later ." Yuri replied through the phone, once she noticed Tiffany coming out of the house she lowered her voice." Okay I have to go she's here I'll see you later, bye." 
 
" Who were you on the phone with." Tiffany questions, the way Yuri was acting when she came outside caused her to raise a brow. 
 
" Just a client." Yuri replied and went into the drivers seat, Tiffany sat in the passengers seat. 
 
" What's their name." 
 
" What's with the questions, do I ask you so many questions when your on the phone. It's like you don't trust me." Yuri snapped. " it's not like I'm cheating on you." Yuri was about to put the keys in the ignition when her phone rang again, before she could reach the device Tiffany already had it her hand and pressed answer. 
 
" Okay everything is ready I can't keep this is a secret anymore from Tiffany. " A familiar voice came through the speaker. Yuri tried to get the phone out of Tiffany grip but ended up laid across her girlfriend lap. 
 
" secret, what secret? Soo Young is that you....Hello, huh that's funny they cut of." 
Tiffany said whilst looking at the phone with confusion, then turned to Yuri " What secret." She asked asked. 
 
Yuri simply shrugged her shoulders pretending that she had no clue what Tiffany was on about and went  back into the drivers seat. The drive to their destination wasn't that long, but to Yuri felt like hours, the atmosphere was very intense and awkward as Tiffany glared at her throughout the journey. 
 
"We're here." Yuri said. Both stepped out of the car and start at the most extravagant building front of them. Never have the couple seen so much green space in their life before. Walking down the stone path they could see neatly trimmed hedges surrounding the building, they they acting as a shield to protect the building from trespassers. On the right of the building a marble fountain with a statue Dolphin which stood their proudly, shooting water to the sky. Walking further down they came across a few marble stairs leading up to the all glass door. Yuri knocked on the door. 
 
" I don't think anyone's home." Tiffany said when they got no reply. Yuri was about to open the glass door when Tiffany stopped her. " We can't just go In that's rude." However Yuri continued to ignore her and went into the building. The inside was even more breath taking then the outside, Tiffany had to pitch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. 
 
"Wow." Was all Tiffany could say. 
 
"Do you like it." Yuri asked, still in awe, Tiffany nodded. 
 
"That's good news because it's all yours." A third voice said behind them. The couple turned around and were greeted with a smiling SooYoung. " This is the secret." She handed the keys to Yuri. " Well I have to go things to do, people to see, enjoy the house." SooYoung said and left the building. 
 
"I thought if we are going to adopt one day we need a bigger house, I--" Before Yuri could finish her sentence Tiffany kissed her. " This is our new chapter." Yuri said and depended the kiss. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( How was chapter two, if you enjoyed please comment and upvote, thank you.)