Chapter One

A Second Chance To Love Again
 
The repetitive beeping of the annoying alarm clock echoed throughout the dead silent room, unable to hear another second of the ear deafening sound, Yuri reluctantly peeped from under the covers and was Immediately greeted with the wamth of the sun shining through the glass window. Slowly sitting up , Yuri glared at her enemy, the alarm clock.
 
" I hate morning ." She wined. Yuri never has been a morning, every morning was struggle, and every morning she would have the same battle with her alarm clock. Using one hand Yuri repeatedly hit the the off button located on top of the alarm clock. After making sure the clock would never utter a single sound again, she hid herself back under the darkness of her blanket pretending that outside was still pitch black, and she could carry on sleeping a little while longer next to the love of her life. 
 
"Yuri wake up its seven O'clock." Tiffany's gentle voice reached Yuri's ears. " Come on Yuri your the one who set the alarm clock for seven in the first place." Still the said girl did not reply, and contuined to pretend to be asleep hoping to catch some extra sleep. Knowing that Yuri was not going to get up anytime soon, Tiffany was about to get of the bed when an arm sneaked around and pulled her back on the bed. 
 
" Ten more minutes, stay in bed with me for ten more minutes." Yuri said whilst resting her head on Tiffany's chest. " I can hear your heartbeat, it's so loud." 
 
" That's because my heart only beats for you." Tiffany replied. This statement caused Yuri to smile without realising. Tiffany was her one true love, the owner of her heart. Nothing could take Tiffany away from her and no one would ever replace her. 
.............................................................................................................................................
 
                                               Few hours later 
"Yuri can we stop for a second my leg hurts." Tiffany wined as she desperately tried to catch up to her girlfriend who was way ahead of her. " Yuri please I cannot run anymore." Tiffany leaned against the near by wall and tried to regain her breath and energy. 
 
Stopping in her tracks Yuri ran back to her girlfriend. " Last time I checked your the one who said we needed to exercise more." 
 
" And now I regret it." Tiffany said whilst still trying to get her breath back. Once she finally had enough oxygen in her body, and boosted with energy the couple carried on with their morning exercise, until they came upon a building that was being knocked down. The only thing was this was not just any old building, this building had a special place in Tiffany heart and everytime the wreaking ball smashed into the building, it also felt like it was smashing into her heart. 
 
" Tiffany are you okay." Yuri asked, she could the pained expression on her girlfriends face. 
 
" Out of the million buildings here they had to knock down the only children's hospital left." After a few second of silence Jessica carried on talking without taking her eyes of the wrecked building in front of her." Promise me one day we will have our very own children's hospital where children can learn and grow." 
 
Yuri made her way in front of Tiffany blocking the view in front of her girlfriend." I promise one day we will build the best children's hospital in the world." Yuri Promised. "Now let's stop sulking, and the last one back home has to do the dishes." Yuri said and began running to the direction of their home. 
 
" Hey, that's not fair you had a head start." Tiffany shouted after Yuri. 
 
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
( please subscribe, comment and upvote. Thank you