I'm not a convenient option!

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not a convenient option!

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"Is there any reason for your visit?" 

 

"I came to check on you" 

 

He hated the happiness he felt hearing Yunho's words, he knew he shouldn't feed the flames inside.  

 

****************************** 

 

"Well, I'm good, thank you" 

 

Jaejoong said descending the ladder slowly to be surprised feeling Yunho's hands on his waist as he pulled him off the ladder to floor gently. 

 

"What the..!" 

 

Jaejoong's protest died feeling the warm strong arms pull him into a hug that made his senses tingle with joy, his heart flutter with feelings. The bless he felt lasted for a few minutes before he was suddenly pushed away as Yunho stepped back looking at him with a grim face and eyes full of anger. 

 

"What was that for?" 

 

He asked feeling his heart clench seeing Yunho's face watch him like he was the enemy. 

 

"Maybe It's a punishment" 

 

Yunho said calmly making the pale man get angry and reply: 

 

"There is a word to describe who likes to play with others and hurt them" 

 

"I know it, but I wasn't punishing you... I was punishing myself because I was an idiot to think that you were more than a pretty face and a y body..." 

 

Jaejoong's felt angry, humiliated and hurt as his hands started to tremble with fury. 

 

"What do you know about me to judge me like that?! Ha?!" 

 

He yelled meeting the other's cold cruel eyes. 

 

"I know that I want you.... I've always wanted you since I was 15" 

 

Jaejoong was surprised to hear that but he couldn't help but feel his heart ache, he replied with a sarcastic smile:

 

"Is that why you hugged me that night then started a relationship with Go Ara?"  

 

"What did you expect?... you were a kid and I was only eighteen. I couldn't give you the life you'd dream of... The last thing you needed is a relationship that would end up in a heartbreak...you were fragile while Ara looked more mature then, so I used her to try and forget you..." 

 

"Oh, you saved me from a heart break... how noble!" 

 

Jaejoong said in calm voice yet it was full of mockery before he looked away trying to hold his emotions. 

 

"It's nothing to do with being noble... It was a way to save myself and you the hurt since we were young... but now..." 

 

Yunho's words made him turn his head to meet the cold eyes back. 

 

"Now we aren't kids anymore... and I doubt there would be any heartbreaks.... and if it happened, well it would be fair enough compared to the many hearts you've probably broken..." 

 

Jaejoong looked stunned by what he just heard, he didn't imagine such harsh words coming from the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter