Little Chat

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

Little Chat

 

 

Previously:

"I took the food in your car's trunk and put it in the fridge here so it won't go bad... I hope you don't mind that..." 

 

Yunho said in a mocking tone, knowing that Jaejoong had argued at every favor he did for him. 

 

"Noo not at all... I think I'll just spend my coming days saying Thank you" 

 

Jaejoong smiled gratefully knowing that he insulted Yunho about being a great neighbor is more than enough... They entered from the garage door where he saw his car parked next to Yunho's, before he heard Yunho voice saying as he held a large door open: 

 

"Come in..." 

 

*********************************** 

 

Walking inside what looked like a storage room, Yunho stopped at the corner grabbing a blue can filling a small bowl on the floor with what looked like tuna which got Jiji to run towards the bowl yowling before digging in it. 

 

"Let's let him have his breakfast so we can have ours in peace..." 

 

Yunho said with a soft expression. 

 

"Thank you for taking care of him, Yunho..." 

 

Jaejoong said watching the gray cat eat and purr in delight. 

 

"No need to thank me, Jiji can manage on his own but he like to get pampered if he got the chance.." 

 

Jaejoong chuckled following the taller man who opened a door leading them to a long passage which was decorated with few elegant paintings. 

 

Reaching what seemed like the front hall of the mansion, Jaejoong couldn't help but look around admiring the marbled beige floor that blended beautifully with the white walls and the wooden carved doors and frames.... a huge chandelier hanging from the center of a glass dome in the roof which emitted the bright daylight to form colorful reflections making the faint flowery patterns more clear on the white walls. 

 

"That is...." 

 

Jaejoong whispered still in daze looking at the side of which a huge glass door stood with a decorative wooden frame giving view of the front yard where he met Yunho a few minutes ago. 

 

"The front door..." 

 

Yunho's voice woke him up from his trance, he turned to see the other looking at him with amuse. 

 

"Ye-yeah..." 

 

Jaejoong nodded feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. 

 

"Let's go..." 

 

Yunho called walking towards the other side of the hall where two stairways which start from each side of the hall to meet up at the end giving a small indoor balcony. 

 

"You really surpassed, Yunho... This mansion is beautiful..." 

 

Jaejoong said following the other to one of the stairs, palming the dark brown smooth railings that are curved elegantly. 

 

"Glad you liked it" 

 

Yunho said looking back at him with a gentle smile that made his heart beat faster. 

 

"Here you go" 

 

Reaching a big door, Yunho said opening it, ushering the other to take a look. 

 

"The guest bedroom" 

 

He said as Jaejoong stepped into the beautifully decorated room with big windows, the walls were creamy white and the simple yet grand furniture were dark brown that reminded him with a vanilla chocolate sundae. 

 

"You like the room?" 

 

"It's beautiful... Th-Thank you..." 

 

Jaejoong stuttered feeling his cheeks blush, he walked to the window watching the beautiful green view ahead avoiding the other's eyes. 

 

"There is a private bathroom to this room... you can freshen up.. You will find everything you need in the bathroom"

 

Yunho said clearing his throat before leaving the room. 

 

 

'Why is my heart beating so fast... Stop loving that man you stupid heart.. He doesn't care about us...' 

 

 

Jaejoong thought sitting on the comfy queen size bed hugging his bag he found on there to his chest... Taking a couple of deep breaths to calm himself. 

 

 

"Everything will be alright... I'm over that man!" 

 

 

He said entering the bathroom, Looking around the shinny blue bathroom with the huge bathtub in one corner and a shower stall in the opposite corner. 

 

 

"Ooooh fancy...." 

 

 

Jaejoong said in awe as he caressed the smooth cold surface of the big white tub wishing he could have a long warm scented bath with candles... but he doesn't have that much time now. 

 

 

After the warm shower, Jaejoong sat across the mirror combing his ebony hair as it got dry, looking at the outfit he chose to wear, the white pants and the baby blue t-shirt looked simple yet elegant....  

 

 

'Who care's, it's not like he was trying to impress anyone' 

 

 

He thought throwing the idea of Yunho from his mind... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter