Coming back

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming back

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Yunho walked through the front door to the main gate were his Butler Junsu was standing with a man next to a local delivery van with a desperate look on his face. 

 

"What's going on, Junsu?" 

 

"Oh, Hyung... this man says that there is a big box sent to the Jangmi House by the name of Kim Jaejoong, and I've been telling him that no one lives there now... but he won't listen!" 

 

Junsu said looking at the driver with a frown. 

 

"I went to Jangmi, and I didn't find anyone there but it says clearly on this box that I should leave it here in case I couldn't deliver it there... " 

 

The driver said looking at Yunho who was glaring at him with a dark face. 

 

Kim Jaejoong..... the name still sends chills down his spine... when will it ever stop...?  

 

Yunho sighed... 

 

He never stopped thinking of Kim Jaejoong for the past 10 years, his success, his appearances, his beautiful eyes kept hunting him... He felt a bit relieved after the beautiful lad pictures stopped for the past year... there were talks of addiction, marriage and even pregnancy... he didn't know if the idea of Kim Jaejoong being married made him feel better or worse...  

 

Thinking of the beautiful model like that made him more angry as he asked the driver in a harsh tone: 

 

"Can't you take the box back with you until the owner comes for it?" 

 

"My boss said that we don't have a room for it in our office and I couldn't leave it in Jangmi because the weather is really bad. besides, I need someone to sign the receipt papers... and since your address is written in the emergency one..." 

 

The driver said lifting his hands up saying that he did his job and now it's their problem. 

 

"I have a key to Jangmi.... I'll follow you there and you can put the box in the house...." 

 

Yunho said nodding to the driver who smiled and went to his van waiting for the owner of this vast land. 

 

"Yunho-ah..." 

 

Junsu said in worry. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter