Call Me Soon

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

It was a long day at college today… I was a bit tired since I had dance class earlier this morning… I took my long soothing bath right after I went home. “Ahh… this is so re-freshing!” I said. Closing my eyes and enjoying the warm water inside the bath tub.

After finished, I dried my hair with the hairdryer I borrowed from Jooeun earlier. That was when my room door was suddenly wide opened, and Soonyoung was standing in front of the door, smiling…

I was so shock that I almost dropped the hairdryer from my hand. “YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I asked, in a shouting manner. Thank God I was already fully dressed at that time.

He just smiled innocently and walked into my room uninvited-ly, and then followed by Jooeun. “I’ve stopped him…” she sighed and sat on my bed next to Soonyoung. “This is what I have gone through all these years…” she added.

I looked at Soonyoung who was still smiling annoyingly cute… “What if I’m in the midst of changing my clothes?” I asked him.

“That’s what we call, LUCK!” he replied, still with a grin on his face.

I took my pillow from the bed and smacked his head “Stop with that smile, you ert!” I said.

He then rubbed his head  “Ya! I was just joking!” he pouted.

“Then don’t intrude into my room like this ever again!” I warned him.

“Let’s just assume that I didn’t hear anything” he smiled innocently… again.

“YA!” I shouted.

“There’s no use Aya… he’ll definitely do it again… just lock your door and get used to it…” advised Jooeun while sighing.

“Huh…?” I furrowed my brows.

“I just ordered Jajangmyun and Mandu for dinner” he changed the topic.

“Really?” Asked Jooeun, she immediately changed to be so happy. Soonyoung just nodded his head and smiled widely “Omg… Soonyoung! This is why I love you!” she added while putting her arm around his shoulder.

“Aish…” he said and removed Jooeun’s arm… “You only love me because I always buy you food!” he rolled his eyes. “But I only buy for Aya this time!” he smirked.

Jooeun took the pillow and smacked his head. Just like what I did earlier. “YA! CAN’T YOU TELL THAT I WAS JUST JOKING?!” he yelled and then pouted.

We then just laughed at him. “Uchuchu… poor our Hoshi!” Jooeun patted his head.

“Hoshi?” I asked.

“His nickname… people in college mostly calls him Hoshi…” explained Jooeun.

“Yeah… naega Hosh!” he started making some dance move. And we started to laugh at his gag again.

After finished our dinner while watching a movie, Soonyoung went back to his house, Jooeun to her room as well as myself.

I was in my room preparing for tomorrow classes. That was when my phone, that was on my bed beeped and a new text received.

From: CallMeSoon

Good Night… dream of me… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 “CallMeSoon? Soonyoung?” I read and cackled alone. “aish… when did he save his number into my phone?” I asked.

To: CallMeSoon

Nah, I’m not going to sleep tonight… I’m scared of nightmares =__=

From: CallMeSoon

Please sleep… I don’t want to meet a zombie tomorrow… =__=

To: CallMeSoon

So please don’t come into my dream…

From: CallMeSoon

How about I come to your room while you’re sleeping? ^.<

To: CallMeSoon

I already locked the door… XP Ya… thanks for the Jajangmyun and mandu earlier… it’s the 1st time I tried them… taste great! 

From: CallMeSoon

So whenever you eat them again… you’ll think of me…ㅋㅋㅋ  Ya! You still owe me a cup of coffee! Remember?

To: CallMeSoon

Of course I remember! How about tomorrow after classes?^^

From: CallMeSoon

Ok, call! So, see you tomorrow Ayayayaya…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

To: CallMeSoon

ZZzzzzz nite! XingXingByulHoshiStar ㅋㅋㅋ

From: CallMeSoon

ㅋㅋㅋ Nite^^

This guy never failed to make me laugh… I put down my phone and organized my book and stuffs for tomorrow into my bag and sleep after that.

*****

The classes went as always… I was in my last class, and Seungcheol and his Hiphop team’s friends were in the same class with me… and he ignored me as usual… as the class almost finished, my phone beeped…

From: CallMeSoon

I wait for you at the bus stop… palli come… T.T

To: CallMeSoon

I’m still in my class… wait a bit… I’ll go as fast as I can once my class endㅇㅋ?

The class finally ended, and I packed my stuff into my bag as fast as I could, then I ran out to the bus stop where Soonyoung was waiting for me. “Ya… why so late? I was waiting like years…” asked Soonyoung while pouting.

I sat next to him while panting “You have no classes?” I asked.

“My last class finished early today…” he smiled.

“Ya!” I pushed him. “Then, is that my fault that you have to wait until my class ended?” I rolled my eyes and pouted.

“I was just kidding…” he replied.

I was just quiet and ignored him. He suddenly cupped my face then pinched by cheeks after that... but he wasn’t pinched that hard “Smile please…” he said.

I immediately smiled as he did that. “You’re cute!” he added and let go of my cheeks. And we continued our talk until the bus came and until we arrived at a coffeehouse.

Seungcheol POV

I was in the same class with Aya again, I turned around to steal a glance at her but I saw she was texting someone using the phone I gave her.

Who is she texting with? I was curious.

I planned to send her home today and talked about the thing I saw yesterday at the bus stop. But as soon as the class ended, she ran out of the classroom and I couldn’t catch her.

I went straight to my car as I have no mood to hang out with the boys.

 As I drove my car passed the bus stop, I saw another scene between Aya and Soonyoung. I immediately stopped the car.

I saw he cupped her face and their faces were so close… they were then smiled to each other sweetly before he let go of her face. I sighed in relieved… I didn’t want to see anything more than that.

I got off the car and towards their place, but the bus came in no time and they were already ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter