Unite

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seuncheol POV

I was walking the hallway of 17th floor toward the apartment Aya was living in. I decided to go there instead of going back to college after Hansol, Hoshi and I went to private investigator’s office.

This would be the first time I met her after few days I didn’t see her at all.

I pressed the door bell before it was opened from inside not long after that.”W-what are you doing here?” asked Aya as she opened the door.

I smiled to her “So now, I can’t even meet you?” I asked her back.

“That’s not what I mean…”

“Won’t you invite me in?”

“Oh…” she looked hesitated at first but still she let me entered the house.

I went straight to the living room and sat on the couch there “Erm… you want anything to drink?” she asked.

I smiled and shook my head “It’s ok…” I replied.

She was just standing there after that. I giggled as it reminded me of how awkward she was after I stole her first kiss before. “Are you planning to stand there until I leave?” I asked.

She just quieted “you’re afraid of me or what? Sit here, I want to show you something!” I said.

That only then she hesitantly came and sat on the couch next to me “What is it?” she asked.

I then took out the paper with Park Minha’s face printed on it “You know her?” I asked while showing the picture to her.

She gasped “She’s one of those girls… in the restroom” she informed.

I nodded to her “so this is right… I’m going to find her after this, just want a confirmation from you…” I explained.

“Oh…” she replied. “Seungcheor-a… thanks… you helped a lot, I don’t know how to thank you…” she thanked me.

“It’s nothing… you know I’ll do anything to keep you safe… just, please consider carefully what I told you in hospital before…” I replied.

She just quieted and bit her lip to my request. “I better go now…” I said before I got up and walked towards the door.

“Thanks again…” she said as she sent me to the door.

I just nodded and smiled to her before I took my steps away.

Hana POV

I was in the midst of practicing a piece for my piano performance this upcoming week in the music room. As the best pianist in the college, I practiced hard to reach everyone’s expectation and to wow them with my performance.

As I was so into my own performance, my phone rang. “Aishhh” I sighed and stopped playing as the ringing sound disturbed my concentration.

I looked at the screen and sighed again. She’s again… I thought before I picked it up.

“What do you want, Minha? You know I have performance next week?! I’m practicing right now, please!” I nagged as soon as I picked up the phone.

“Hana…” she started.

“What?!”

“I think I’ve been followed these couple of days… I’m scared, Hana… you know detectives are all over the place in college…” she explained.

I sighed. “That’s why I told you to becareful! There’s nothing to worry about if you cover up well!”

“But… what if they caught us?”

“Means you’re the one who makes mistakes… and, it’s your problem!”

“How could you? But you’re the one who asked us to do that!”

“Then? You have evidence to drag me with you?”

“I’ll tell the police!”

“If you dare! You want to end up like Aya? I’ve kept your pictures so damn long… is it the time for everyone to see them?”

“Hana…”

“Tell the other 3 too… if you guys ever bring up my name… prepare for disaster!”

“Hana… I thought we’re friends!”

“Yeah… that’s why you helped me! And a good friend will never ask thing in return!” I said and ended the call.

“Aish! These stupid girls! They can’t even handle this small thing!” I sighed. 

Soonyoung POV

I was waiting in front of our office faculty, waiting for Hansol to get information about Park Minha’s time table… so that it would be easier to for us to find her.

Not long after that, Seungcheol came… “Where did you go actually?” I asked him.

“I went to see Aya…” he replied.

I widened my eyes and looked at him. “Ya… I just asked her about that Minha girl… she knew her face! That’s all!” he added as he noticed I was about to explode.

“I can ask her…” I mumbled.

“Ya! Don’t you remember you steal her from me?”

“She’s mine now! Steal? Like you never steal anything from me?”

“What thing? Hana? You want her back? Go on… I don’t mind”

“I don’t take back things that I already threw away…” I replied and rolled my eyes to him before he did the same.

“Ya, Hoshi…” a familiar voice called my name. I turned around to find Jihoon was going out from the office “why you’re here? You have no classes?” he asked.

I smiled innocently to him “I skip my classes” I replied.

“Aya sure will be angry with you if she knows it…” he tried to intimidate(?) me.

“Eyyy… she won’t” I replied.

He then suddenly made a weird face when he noticed that Seungcheol was standing near me “Ya… you’re with him?” he asked.

I nodded to him before his mouth hanging opened “H-how?” he asked.

“We’re actually trying to find one of the es that did all those things to Aya… we already have her details… Hansol is checking her timetable now…” I informed.

“Aahhh…” he said while nodding his head. “I want to help too…” he added.

I then looked at Seungcheol and he just shrugged. “Sounds good…” I answered him.

“I got it!” said Hansol as soon as he came out from the office.

“Yeah…” I said and high-fived him.

“Good job pal!” said Seungcheol.

He then smiled widely until he noticed Jihoon was here too “Woah… 3 leaders unite?” he asked.

We just smiled to him “So, we can go find her now!” said Hansol.

“Oh, wait… I go get my guitar first!” said Jihoon which stopped us from walking and looked at him strangely.

“Guitar? What for?” asked Seungcheol.

“Ya Jihoon-a… it’s not like we’re going to serenade her…?” I said.

He then cackled “you don’t know how savage I can be when I have my guitar! Ask vocal team…” he explained.

Hansol nodded “Uuu… I’ve heard a story of Mingyu got chased by him with a guitar before… because Mingu was flirting with a noona he knows…” he said while pointing to Jihoon.

Seungcheol then giggled “Savage? She’s just a girl…” he replied.

“What if she’s really good in martial art?” asked Jihoon.

“Don’t worry mate… I have black belt in taekwondo” I replied.

“Me too…” said Seungcheol.

“Oh… you both have?” Jihoon asked and his face changed “Then I better get my guitar!” he added.

He then took steps away before I pulled him to the other direction “I told you no need… I can protect you hun! No worries!” I said and put my hand around his shoulder.

“Eww… get away from me!” he cringed and pushed my hand away.

Hansol POV

We were waiting in front of a lecture hall, the hall that supposely to be Park Minha’s class on this period. While waiting, we made a plan of how to get her without making a scene and being noticed by others.

Before the class ended, Seungcheol, Hoshi and Jihoon went to hide, leaving me there alone so that no one would suspect anything and that girl wouldn’t sneak out and run away without we noticed.

After about 15 minutes we were waiting, the students were slowly coming out from the hall. I was acting normal though I looked at their faces one by one without being so obvious.

Not long after that, I saw the girl that we were looking for and sent a signal to those 3 hyungs who were hiding behind the wall before I followed behind the girl. Thank goodness she was alone. “Hey…” I greeted her.

“Oh, hey…” she replied and looked a bit shocked.

“Erm… I’m actually waiting for you. Err… before that, I’m Choi Hansol!” I introduced myself to her.

She then smiled “Oh, I know… I mean everyone knows you… I’m Park Minha!”

“Ah, of course I know you too… Err… actually… I always want to talk to you… is it ok to talk to you now?” I started. It was our plan to flirt her…

She nodded “Sure… what do you want to talk about?” she asked.

I then looked around “I don’t think it’s nice to talk here… let’s talk privately… since it’s personal…” I said.

She nodded to me with no hesitant… “Come…” I said. Huh… what an easy girl… I thought and smirked before I led her to an empty classroom.

As we reached there, I pulled a chair and let her sat on it “So, we’re alone… what do you want to talk about?” she asked.

“Wait…” I said and walked to the door before I locked it.

In a split second, those 3 leader hyungs came out from their hiding and came toward us. She gasped as she saw them and her face turned pale right away.

“W-what is this?” she asked.

They just smiled to her, but they looked creepy at the same time “I-I need to go now” she said and stood up before Jihoon caught her and made her sit back on the chair.

“We just want to ask you about one or two matters… why you look scared?” Seungcheol asked.

“N-no! I just feel uncomfortable!” she tried to deny.

Hoshi then smirked “you scared we will rip your shirt, take your shirtless pictures then pass them to everyone in college?” he asked.

She looked shaky and her face obviously showed she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter