1st Day

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Double Update!!

____________________________________________________

Aya POV

I woke up at 6am this morning… this was the 1st day for my college life. I was so nervous of that…

I took a shower, and took out a new shirt and jeans brought by Seungcheol before. I tried on a skinny jeans and a simple long-sleeve t-shirt and I was surprised that the size completely perfect for me…

Then I looked at the mirror and my face looked pale and plain… yeah, I went to Seoul with nothing but my dress on my body… I didn’t bring any make up and all…

“Let’s just have a bare face day, today… and I can buy make-ups later… ” I said, tried to be positive…

As I fixed my hair, I stopped. “But wait… I don’t have money or credit cards with me…” I finally realized. “Then, how do I live here?”

I started to get panicked. I took a deep breath, and then exhaled, tried to calm myself down “Maybe I can give a call to Mia…” I suggested to myself “but… I have no phone…” I answered my own question.

I sat on my bed and have a thought for a while. “Hmm… let’s just borrow the phone from Uncle Jungsoo or Jooeun later on…” I sighed.

I walked back to the front of the mirror. I let my long wavy dark brown hair down, as I didn’t wash it so no need to blow dry. Then, finished. 

I went out to the kitchen, no one was there yet at that time, then I sat at the dining table… waiting for them to wake up and served the breakfast. But I was sitting there like more than an hour and half, still no sign of human beings came into the kitchen.

I looked at the clock on the wall; it was already passed 8…

That was when I heard the crack sound of room’s door and then I heard a knocked sound… “Ya! Wake up yet?” it was Uncle’s voice, a bit like shouting…

“Ne appa… I almost finished!” Jooeun replied back from her room…

He then walked to the living room and squatting down here and there, like busy looking for something.

I stood up and walked to him “Good morning, Uncle Jungsoo!” I greeted him.

He then looked up and smiled to me “Good morning princess…” he replied sweetly, then looked down and continued with what he did. 

Jooeun suddenly came into the living room in a hurry “Appa… did you see my sock?”She asked uncle.

“Which one honey?” he asked back without even looking at her.

“The white one with black polka dot …” she gave detail.

“Have you checked the laundry?” he suggested, but still busy squatting down here and there.

“Oh, yeah… I go check now…” she went there, almost like running.

I was just standing there looking at the dad-daughter’s morning routine…

A few seconds later, Jooeun came back, walking in rush while putting her socks on at the same time “Let’s go…” she said to me and went straight to the front door.

“Where to…?” I asked.

“Class? Unless you want to stay home today…” she replied while putting her snickers on.

“What about breakfast?” I asked again.

“We usually don’t take breakfast… come on, we’ll miss the bus!” she said, and went out.

“Oh…” I replied.

I took my bag, put on my sandals (yeah, Seungcheol bought them for me too) and run outside where Jooeun was waiting for me.

We took a bus and about 15minutes later, we finally arrived at our destination.

I was just followed her from behind before she turned around and stopped “have you decided on what course to take?” she asked.

“Course?”

“Yeah… your major…” she enlightened.

She looked at my face, which might be looked confused, and she just sighed… “As expected…” She said and started walking again “you don’t even know this? Where are you coming from? A cave?” she looked annoyed.

“May you explain a bit for me… perhaps I will understand?” I said as I followed her back.

“That’s what I’m planning to do…” she said. “I think I have to skip my 1st class, thanks to you…” she sighed again.

“Shall we have breakfast first?” I asked more like begging her.

“You ask a lot…” she sighed “let’s go to the café…”

Jooeun POV

We finally settled at the café with our breakfasts on the table, Aya ordered toasts and scrambled egg, while me, just having a cup of coffee. And yeah, I paid them all.

“Thanks for the food” she said before she started eating.

I just stared at her… “Ok, let’s start…” I said, didn’t want to waste more time.

“Hmm… you may…” she replied while nodding. Aish… this princess… I thought.

“Listen, to study here, you have to choose what you want to study… choose your major. That’s what I mean earlier…” I explained, hoping she would understand.

“I always want to learn how to cook…Korean food preferably” she replied without hesitation… aish… what are you?! I thought.

“There’s no such course here! No culinary course in this campus… you can learn that at home!” I sighed for the nth time this morning. “Ok, what do you want to be after this? A teacher?” I continued. More like giving her suggestions.

“No…”

“Lawyer?”

“No…”

“Doctor?”

“No…”

“Business woman?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter