Revenge

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was enjoying my lunch with my friends from Vocal Team in café when Soonyoung came. “Hey guys…” he greeted and sat next to me. He wasn’t awkward or shy like the first time he ate together with us.

I looked at the others and they were just being normal. And I also saw Jihoon was raising his brows and smiled a bit like replaying to Soonyoung’s greet.

I smiled to the situation… before our Diva Boo suddenly opened his mouth. “Why are you here again? Where’s you group?” he asked, looked straight to Soonyoung’s face.

“Because Aya is here…” Soonyoung replied bluntly, and smiled like nothing’s wrong.

Then Seungkwan turned his view to me, I gave him a fake smile “Err… like I said before, it’s not hurt having lunch together like this, isn’t it?” I asked awkwardly.  

“Ya! Boo Seungkwan… can’t you just shut up and eat?” asked Jeonghan.

Seungkwan pouted to his words. “Hyung, I’m just curious… who knows he actually wants to join our team” he confessed.

“I love dancing so much, there’s no way I will leave my team…” Soonyoung replied.

“You can’t even sing… we also won’t let you join our team…” Seokmin barged in and smirked.

But Soonyoung suddenly cackled “I used to sing on stage a lot in my school days… I’m qualified enough to be in your team if I want” he informed proudly. “Can any of you guys do freestyle?” he asked.

“I believe our Jihoon is a great dancer up to your level” said Joshua who was quieted from the start. And everyone nodded to his statement.

I widened my eyes as I didn’t know Jihoon could dance, as I thought he was someone who sat quietly while composing a piece. Not to mention, Soonyoung could sing?

Soonyoung just nodded “hope to see that later… dance battle, shall we?” he suggested.

And Jihoon smiled to his words “hope to hear you sing as well…” he replied.

“Call” they both said simultaneously.

Instead of fighting like rivals, both of them did some fist bumps and smiled to each other like friends. “Both leaders are sharing same interest… can make good friends huh…” I said and they smiled to me.

The more Soonyoung spent his time with me and the vocal team, the more they became comfortable to each others. And now we were talking and laughing… Soonyoung was surprisingly blending in well with Seungkwan and Seokmin, with their continuous jokes; they were like forming gag trio.

They also forced Soonyoung to sing a song. And he did, he sang a song called ‘Eyes nose lips’ and his voice was so sweet. The vocal team members also very impressed with his voice.

That was when loud girls’ squeals could be heard. I turned around to look at the door and saw Hip hop team was making his way into the café. I turned back around and continued eating.

“Ahh… it’s so noisy… Their fangirls scream too loud!” Seungkwan complained. “Or do they have the most fangirls among all 3 teams?” asked him curiously.   

“I do think they have the most fangirls… visual, that’s all matters!” said Seokmin.

“Like real life F4...” added Jeonghan.  

“What’s with visual? I’m a visual too! Boo-sual!” declared Seungkwan sassily.

But Soonyoung suddenly cracked up “what with the laugh? I obviously look better than you!” said Seungkwan sassily.

“Is that a joke? I look better than you!” Soonyoung didn’t want to lose.

These boys were so loud, comparing each others look and who looked better. It was annoyingly loud but it was funny at the same time… as all of us ended up laughing including Soonyoung and Seungkwan.    

Seungcheol POV     

I was in the café and I noticed Aya was there ever since I stepped in the café. As usual she was with her friends from vocal team but what spoiled my mood the most was when I saw Hoshi was sitting there with them.

What is he doing with the vocal team? He’s everywhere around Aya. I thought.

I chose a seat which facing Aya and Hoshi so that I could secretly observe them. They were so loud that irritated me, but Aya was so happy and she laughed a lot with them.

“Aya, you choose, me or Hoshi?” the words Seungkwan said that caught my attention at once.

Aya just laughed and shook her head “why am I the one who needs to choose?” she asked.

“Come on, just choose Aya… they won’t stop if you don’t” said Jihoon.

She then looked at Hoshi, and then to Seungkwan… she did that few times. “Is it really ok?” she asked hesitantly. “Err… you both are handsome… but I will go with Soonyoung…” she picked.

Hoshi was so happy that he started to jump around while Seungkwan just sat there, pouting.

What is it about that they made Aya to choose? I sighed.

I was just ignoring them after that before my eyes caught a scene where Aya helped Hoshi to wipe leftover food on his lips. And they were looking at each other sweetly.”Ya! Just dating already you two!” said Jeonghan before they both turned red.

I was so annoyed by that as both my hands clenched in fists. “I just lost my appetite” I said and went out from the café.

I went straight to the rooftop and I started kicking and flipping everything there. As I got tired, I sat on the floor and ruffled my hair. “How could she act all lovey-dovey with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter