Friends

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I finally successfully found my class, yeah, by asking people around… I was a bit late to get into the class. The class has already started once I arrived. I knocked the door and walked to the front. “I apologize for being late, sir. I’m a new transferred student” I bowed a bit. 

“It’s ok… so, you’re new? Please introduce yourself to the class first…” he said.

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo… my name is Shin Aya… I was from States… nice to meet you all” I greeted the class.

“From States? Ok… you can have a sit at the back…” he said and smile.

“Thank you, sir” I thanked him.

As I settled down on an empty seat, our lecturer started to talk. “Shin Aya since you’re new here… my name is Park Hyunil, I’m your lecturer for this class…” he explained.

I just nodded and smiled as a respond. “So, let’s start our lesson…” he said.

The class started and we learned the Do Re Mi thingy and the vocal range. I used to learn this thing so it was like a re-fresh session to me.

I just smiled to myself most of the time… so this is how it feels like sitting in a class and learn together with classmates… I thought.

As the class ended, I packed my stuff into my bag before someone came; standing in front of my table “Hello Shin Aya…” he greeted me in English.

“Oh, hello…” I looked up and replied, while smiling.

“I was sitting beside you, and I saw you’re smiling the whole time… is it that fun?” he asked –in Korean.

“Yeah… it’s a new thing to me, so it’s fun…” I replied.

And he smiled to me “By the way, I’m Boo Seungkwan…” he handed out his hand and I took his hand…

“BOO Seungkwan?” I asked while shaking his hand.

“Ya! Don’t make fun of my name!” he rolled his eyes playfully.

“Sorry…” I cackled.

“Yaaa… our maknae can flirt now?” I heard someone said from the front of the class. There were 4 of them, but not sure from whom.

The class already emptied at that time, only those 4, me, and Seungkwan left.

“Shut up, hyung!” Seungkwan replied and rolled his eyes. “That’s my hyungs… not the real hyungs but… they’re my friends who older a few months than me… don’t bother about them…” he explained to me.

Not long after that, they came to us. “Hey, Shin Aya… how’s your first day?” a long haired guy asked me.

“Pretty good…” I replied.

“Oh yeah, by the way, my name is Yoon Jeonghan” he introduced himself.

How can a guy look this pretty and handsome at the same time? I thought.

“I’m Joshua Hong, also from States, California.” another man came and talked in English.

“I’m Lee Jihoon…” another man came. He looked so cute… like a baby.

“And I’m Lee Seokmin” the last one to introduced himself, while grinning so wide, showing all his teeth n gum.

“Nice to meet you all…” I said. And we shook hand after that.

As we finished with the so called ice-breaking session, we then walked out from the class together, as they knew I was new and I had no friends here yet.

But as we walked, I received glares from girls around us… “You know we’re popular here…” said Seungkwan as we walked. Probably he noticed that I was being uncomfortable being watched.  

“Really? Why?” I asked back.

“Because I’m handsome!” he bluntly said.

“Really?” I asked.

But the others just laughed to him. “Don’t trust him… he’s the least popular one among us” said Seokmin while laughing.

Seungkwan narrowed his eyes while looking at Seokmin “Hyung… aren’t you the one?” Seungkwan asked back while rolling his eyes.

Seokmin just smacked his head a bit. And we just continued laughing… “Aya… don’t bother about these two… they’re always loud” said the cutest Jihoon, who was surprisingly matured than his look. 

“Yeah… actually, we always do performances in some occasions here, so we got a little more attentions… that’s all” explained Joshua.

“Oh… great! You guys must be so talented!” I praised them.

“Probably… people said?” answered Jeonghan. And laughed at his own joke.

“So let’s grab some lunch…” suggested Jihoon. 

I stopped walking and looked at those guys “Erm… I’m sorry guys; I have to go home now…” I lied, since I have no money with me to eat.

“Oh, come on… we just met… and what about your next class?” asked Seokmin.

“I have no classes after this… that’s why I think it’s better for me to go home” I replied.

“No… let’s eat first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter