Investigation

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung POV

I was sitting on Aya’s bedside… after sending Seungcheol off just by giving him my coldest stare ever, glad he could read the situation and just left after that.

I then took Aya’s hand. “You know how worried I was? You were scaring me… please don’t do that again” I said and pouted.

She then giggled “Sorry… I won’t do that again… I promise!”

I nodded to her and then pulled her into a hug “you know what? I was so scared that something bad had happened to you and what I’m scared the most is, that you’ll leave me… please lean on me when it’s hard… tell me you’re tired or sick or whatever you feel… I’ll listen! You said you won’t hide anything from me right?” I said to her.

She then nodded “you know what I feel right now?” she asked.

“What is it?”

“I can’t breath that you hug me so tight…” she said and giggled.

I then pulled off and looked at her face “I’ve told uncle Jungsoo that you’ll take a week off from work! And I’m giving you 2 days off from practice!” I informed her.

She furrowed her brows “Is that ok? The evaluation is on next week…” she asked.

“It’s nothing compared to seeing my sick girlfriend!”

“Aww… what did I do in my past life to have such a thoughtful and wonderful and sweet boyfriend now?” she said and chuckled.

“You probably saved a country!” I jokingly said.

“You’re so full of yourself!” she rolled her eyes.

I just cackled “So, have you eaten?” I asked.

She then shook her head… “Really? What do you want to eat? Chicken? Jjajangmyun? Pizza? Jjangppong? Mandu? Tteokbokki? Tell me anything… I’ll get them!” I asked.

She then took few seconds to think “Ramyun!”

“Oh? Ramyun? You sure?”

She nodded to me “Shin ramyun!” she added.

I giggled a bit “Ne! I go get them now…” I said and left after that.

I sat on Aya’s bed next to her while waiting for our ramyun to cook (yeah, just by pouring hot water into the cup) with her head rested on my shoulder and he fingers were playing with my fingers. I then took out my phone… “Let’s take selca together!” I asked.

She lifted her head and looked at me “but I look so pale right now…” she replied.

I smiled to her “you know what I get for you?” I asked. And then I took something out from my pocket. “For you… Tinted lip balm? Am I saying it right?” I said and handed it to her.

She then smiled so big when she took it from me “Thank you…” she said.

I nodded to her “the shop assistant said it’s better than lip tints… it mosturises lips and gives color to it” I explained.

She then laughed “aww… you work hard for it…”

“Yeah… that’s the first gift I give you as my girlfriend… I can’t think of anything else” I said while scratching the back of my neck.

She laughed again “Aww… you’re so sweet!” she said and gave a peck to my cheek. “Thank you again! I love it!” she added.

“Let me apply it on you” I said and took the lipbalm from her hand.

I then applied it onto her lips and I smiled as she looked so good with it “ahh… you look so good! I wonder whose girlfriend is this…” I complimented her.

Hearing that, she smiled widely “Really?” she asked.

I nodded to her “ahh… they look even more kissable! And you smell like strawberry now… shall we?” I jokingly asked while looking at her lips.

“Mwoya?” she said and playfully punched my chest.

I just giggled to her before I leaned in and kissed her lips for real.

“Eiii… what a view!”

“Aish stop it!”

The sudden sound of voices that sounded very familiar to us broke our sweet moment. We looked at the door and a bunch of boys were coming into the room. 

“Hyung, what are you doing sitting on the bed?” asked Chan.

“Who actually the sick person here?” asked Seokmin.

“It’s a hospital ward room not a hotel room, guys…” said Jihoon.

“Keep going… I don’t mind” said Jeonghan and everyone turned their view to him in unison.

I then smiled to them and jumped off the bed “Ah, stop being jealous… Get a girlfriend you all!” I said before all of them jokingly attacked me. 

“Ya! What is this? Hyung, you’re planning to feed a sick person this?” asked Seungkwan while holding up a cup of ramyun.

“I was the one who asked for it! Don’t blame Soonyoung!” she said.

“Woah… such a protective girlfriend huh?” replied Seungkwan.

“I’m just telling the truth! Give me that!”

“Andwae! I’ll feed you veggies and fruits! Only!”

“YA! Pass it to me now!”

“I’m going to eat it all!” he said while holding the chopstick near his mouth.

“YA! Boo Seungkwan! Stop it! Give me that or you’re the one who gonna sleep on this bed tonight!”

“Aish… they start again” I sighed. They always fight like a cat and a dog… 

“Ya! Boo… just give her that!” said Jun who looked a little annoyed.

“I just want to ” he replied while pouting.

*****

I was lying on the sofa provided inside Aya’s ward room (yeah, it’s a VIP room or maybe VVIP since Seungcheol was the one who brought her here). I tried to sleep but I couldn’t. I turned my body to the side and stared at Aya who was sleeping on her bed.

I was still confused weither I heard it right what Seungcheol said earlier. Princess? Is she really a princess? But we no longer has princess here… oh no, she’s not from Korea… does US has princess? I thought. I then took out my phone and googled about it. “They don’t!” I said.

I immediately covered my mouth, afraid that I would wake her up. Ah… maybe he meant Aya is from a rich family and she lived like a princess… but still… I’m not feeling good about it… is she suffering right now because of me? I mentally asked.

I then got up and walked towards her direction before I sat on the chair near her bedside. I just looked at her sleeping face…

-Flashback -

“Tell him everything… who you really are… I’m sure he understands” Seungcheol said.

-End of flashback-

I sighed. What did he mean? Who you really are? You’re really a princess? I thought and sighed again. No matter whom you really are… I don’t care… but can’t you just stay? Am I being too selfish? I’ll treat you like a princess I promise! But just please let me do that…

Aya POV

I woke up the next morning to sunshine shining through the window. What a good sleep I had. I thought.

As I tilted my head to the side, I found Soonyoung was sleeping with his head resting on my bedside and his hand was holding mine. Did he sleep like this the whole night? I thought.

I then caressed his hair and smiled “I’m so happy to have you by my side… I don’t want to ask for more… this is enough!” I said.

That was when he lifted his head and looked at me with his barely opened eyes “You’re up?” he asked with his husky morning voice.

“Ne… why did you sleep like this? That’s not good for you back!” I advised.

“I couldn’t sleep last night… I fell asleep only after looking at you…” he said.

I giggled “You have to go to college…” I told him.

“No! You’ll be discharged toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter