Shopping

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I woke at 6am again today, I always did that even when I was still in my country back then, and it was like my biological clock has been set to wake me up at that hour.

After washed up and dressed up, I went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast. Since I had plenty of time this morning because I had no classes, I prepared egg mayonnaise sandwiches, cheese omelets and hot tea.

“Wow… you cook a lot!”

I turned around to see Uncle Jungsoo was smiling behind me, looking at me while I prepared those foods. “Oh, good morning uncle Jungsoo!” I greeted him.

“Good morning sweetheart… I’m sorry that you always have to prepare breakfast on your own and also for us…” he made a sad face.

I then smiled to him “It’s ok uncle… I enjoy doing this…” I assured him.

We then ate the breakfast together before he left to his restaurant.

*****

I was left alone since Jooeun hasn’t waked up from her sleep yet… I didn’t know what to do after that, so I tried to do some household chores. I organized the books and magazines that were on the floor and put them back on the bookshelf, did the dishes, vacuum the floor etc.

After finished, I collapsed on the couch “I had no idea it can be this exhausting to do chores…” I sighed.

As I rested on the couch, I looked up at the clock and it already passed 10. I immediately jumped off the couch as remembered my promise with Seungcheol last night “Oh goodness, I need to be prepared to go out with Seungcheol!”

I took another round of shower because I was literally drenched by sweat from the chores I did, and got dressed up after that. I chose a white blouse and a white long skirt with polka dot print… they were also given by Seungcheol.

As I finished, I walked out from my room and bumped onto Jooeun who was just woke up. “Where do you wanna go?” she asked while looking at me from head to toe and back to my head.

“Shopping…” I replied short.

“Alone?” she added the question

“n-no… with a friend…”

“A friend? Or are you going out for a date?” she wiggled her brows while smirking.

“N-no… just going to shop… yeah…” I assured her.

“Yeah right…” she then left me and moved to the living room.

“I go now…” I said before I left the house.

As I reached downstairs, I saw a familiar white Audi waiting near the entrance… I opened the passenger door and hopped into the car. “Hey…” I greeted him.

“Hey…” he replied and smiled sweetly before he started driving. “You look good today…” he praised me.

“Thank you…? And you too…” I replied… not sincere enough.

He looked at me like he wasn’t well pleased “Ya… you don’t look happy to have a date with me…” he pouted.

I looked back at him with my eyes widened “Date? Who said? We just go out to shop!” I rolled my eyes.

“But for me it’s a date!” he smirked.

“Yeah, you win… you always did…” I sighed.

“Ya… can’t you at least faking that you’re happy? Aish…” he complained, still not satisfied with the free winning I just gave him.

“Ok, I’ll try… happy now? So… where are we heading to?” I replied, changing the topic.

“Lotte Department store…” He smiled.  

Seungcheol POV

As we arrived at the mall, we were walking together but she was like trying to be apart from me… the distance between us like 50m away when we walked.

I just sighed looking at her… I walked closer to her and intertwined our fingers, so that she wouldn’t walk any farther from me.

Not just that, most men around looked at her like their eyes almost popped-out… it disturbing me a lot… I was getting more insecure to let her walk alone… She really stood out; even the way she walked was different from other girl… it wasn’t like she cat-walking all the time, but her posture… yeah, she was trained to be like that since she was a kid. 

I glanced at her with the corner of my eyes and she was staring at my face, puzzled. “This is how people on date are walking…” I said and tightened my fingers around hers.

The size of her fingers matched my fingers, thinking of that, a grin appeared on my face…
“You’re smiling like a pabo (idiot)” she spoke to me, the first sentence she said after we entered the mall.

I looked at her in disbelief “Pabo?” I asked and she just nodded. “What makes you think like that?” I asked another question.

She shrugged “Just because…” she replied without even looking at me.  

“YA! I’m not even one!” I stopped walking and let go of her hand.

She also stopped and stood in front of me “Are you angry? I’m just kidding…” she said while looking to my face.

And she smiled… the most sincere smile I’ve seen from her. That was how she turned my frown into a smile. “Then, don’t call me pabo again!” I said… acted like a kid.

“How about… handsome pabo?” she said and laughed.

“Ya! I know I’m handsome… but I’m not a pabo!” I rolled my eyes…

“It’s up to me… I’m the one who decide what to call you…” she said with a wide smile on her face.

“So, this kind of thing can make you happy?” I sighed “at least you are…” I added, surrendered from the argument.

I then took back her hand and intertwined our fingers again.

Soonyoung POV

I woke up late today and my stomach was growling asking for food… I went to the kitchen to find something to eat… “Eomma…” I called my mom since I couldn’t find anything to eat at the kitchen.

 At that moment I realized that my parents and noona was out from the country for a week.

I sighed. I couldn’t think of anything else other than going next door to ask for food since I wasn’t good with the cooking thingy.

I went out from my house and walked to the next door, entered the password and poof, the door opened.

I had a really good luck when I entered the house; I saw Jooeun was enjoying her food in the living room, in front of TV. “Ya! Don’t touch my food!” she hit my hand away from her foods as I was trying to take some from her plate.

“I’m so hungry… please…” I was like begging her now.

“Go to the dining table… take them yourself!” she shooed me.

I made a small run to the dining table and saw there were plenty of foods on it… “woah… never have I seen this amount of foods on your dining table…” I said.

I took some into a plate, and brought them to the living room and joined Jooeun there. “Ya! You cooked these?” I asked Jooeun as I settled next to her.

“Not me… Aya did…” she replied with her eyes still fixed on TV.

“That’s why they taste this good! Why did I ask…? You can’t even cook…” I .

She just elbowed me without saying a word. “Oh, speaking of Aya, where is she?” I asked and my head looked towards her room direction.

“Date…” she replied me short while gulping her foods.

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

“Ya! Did you really need to shout?” she asked and rolled her eyes “she’s having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter