Chapter 35

You're who now?

Nari

As I was walking along the street, the wind blew throughout my short hair with leaves falling to the ground. The frost on the ground and breath coming from my mouth made me realize how much colder it's gotten. It was that time of the year where it's still fall but the beginning of winter is making it's self known. The moon was shining brightly in the sky, illuminating the path. My hands wrapped around my arms, rubbing them up and down when a breeze blew again

I followed Myugsoo for over a hour, just walking. We made small talk in the beginning but after thirty minutes, I quit talking because I felt dead. My legs were killing me and I just wanted to go back to the dorms and take another nap. Hey, you couldn't go wrong with too many naps.

"Myungsoo, it would be great if you actually told me where we're going you know."

"We're almost there."

"You've been saying that the past thrity minutes."

"Well I'm serious now. Only a couple more minutes."

I glared at him from behind. "I don't believe you."

"That's not my problem."

I heaved a big sigh and continued walking, each step feeling heavier than the last. For the next couple of minutes, nothing seemed to change but then we started getting into a more residental area. More houses started appearing and there were less building and stores. After passing a few houses, Myungsoo stopped in front of a driveway surrounded by trees.

"We're here."

I looked around and didn't see much of anything. Just a bunch of trees and the road. "And where is here?"

"Follow me."

I complied and followed Myungsoo up the driveway. There was a huge gate a couple of feet away from us with the driveway continuing on for quite a long distance. I squinted my eyes and saw the outline of a house in the distance.

Myungsoo went up to the gate and entered some code that unlocked the gates in front of us. I stood there and watched them open, entering slowing and looking around. There was green fields as far as my eye could see and little lights brightening up the path.

"Wow."

"There still some more walking. Kaja."

I walked down the path inspecting everything I could see in the dark. The road was so long that it took another seven minutes until we reached the center piece of the whole plot: the house. And boy, did my mouth drop. This house was huge. No, enormous. It was probably 1,000 times the size of my house. I gulped.

"Soo, is this your house?"

"Yeah, I guess." Myungsoo said while scratching the back of his neck.

Well I guess I didn't owe Myungsoo a mansion anymore, since he already has one.

"Uh, wow...Nice place you got."

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "Come on, let's go in."

I followed Myungsoo into his house mansion and my breathe was taken away again. Everything was perfect and nothing under average. The inside was more extravagent than Woollim or the dance. Modern furniture and appliances were throughout the house with a hint of older aesthetics. My eyes had wandered to the massive living room, to the massive kitchen, to the massive dining room, and so on.

"Ah, young master what can I do for you?" A maid said coming up to Myungsoo.

"I told you not to call me that and nothing. You can leave."

"Yes, Kim Myungsoo-sshi." The maid bowed a full 90 degrees and walked away. I raised an eyebrow at the scurring maid and turned back to Myungsoo, who rubbed the back of his neck again. 

"Wow, even maids."

"Uh, yeah."

"Kim Myungsoo-sshi?"

My eyes swerved behind Myungsoo when, by the looks of it, a butler came up to us once again. Myungsoo turned around and bowed to the man.

"What brings you here this evening?"

Myungsoo looked back to me and back at the butler. "Ah, I just wanted to bring my friend here. His name is Park Jimin."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin-inmida." I greeted him.

"Annyeong, nice to meet you. Also nice to see Myungsoo-sshi back here and with a friend."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusement. "Does Myungsoo not com-"

"Alright, just tell me if they come by." Myungsoo said cutting me off.

The butler nodded his head. "Will do sir."

Myungsoo then proceeded to grab my arm and pull me into the living room. He sat me down on his couch, my body sinking into the comfortable cushions, while he grabbed the remote and the tv, putting on a random channel.

"You hungry or thirsty?"

"Uh, water's fine."

I watched Myungsoo disappear into the kitchen before turning my attention to the giant flat screen tv in front of me. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch. I ended up on an episode of running man. This became one of my favortie shows on TV when I was bored. When Myungsoo came back, he set the water down on the table and sat across from me, staring at the television.

"If you don't mind me asking, who is they?"

"What?"

"Before, you said tell me if 'they' come by. I was just wondering who they was."

Myungsoo's face hardened and brushed through his hair. "Just my parents."

From the look on his face, something was going on between them. But I didn't ask further, not wanting to intrude. I picked up the water on the table and took a sip of it and turned my attention to the TV again. I would sneak glances at Myungsoo, who was looking at something on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed. I grew curious but again, I didn't ask about it. Sometimes I wish the rest of infinite would just do this to. They're quite a nosy bunch.

"So, another question, why did you bring me here?"

Myungsoo looked up from his phone and gave me a small smile. "Well, I figured since I kinda forced myself into your house, I thought that you would like to have come to my house."

I nodded my head and looked around his house. "So is there anything we can do that we can't do in the dorms because although TV can be nice, I grow bored of it very easily."

"Trust me, there's always something to do here." Myungsoo said getting up.

I got up as well and followed Myungsoo to his basement. There was a pool table, another huge flat screen TV, a hockey table, videogames, pingpong table, a mini basketball hoop, and much more.

"Is this enough?"

"Uh, yeah. More than enough."

For the next hour, me and Myungsoo messed around with all the things in his basement. Our laughter echoed and bounced off the walls. We played multiple rounds of air hockey and ping pong, Myungsoo beating me almost always in air hockey but me beating him almost always in ping pong. We then moved on to playing with the mini basketballs and basketball hoop, having somewhat of a "rematch." After that, we ended up playing videogames for quite some time with me trying to cheat by blocking the screen. Eventually, I got hungry so I asked if we could get some snacks from the kitchen.

Myungsoo nodded his head and we both went back upstairs and walked into the kitchen. I looked at all the high tech appliances and counterspace he had. The fridge was huge and was stacked with delicious food, making my mouth water. Myungsoo chuckled at me before pulling out some chips and popcorn from a cabniet, putting the popcorn in the microwave. We continued to talk and laugh with each other while we waited for the popcorn to finish. As I was saying something nonimportant, I heard footsteps coming from the giant staircase, turning my attention to them.

"You guys back already? Why are you so noisy, I can hear you all the way- MYUNGSOO?!?!"

I watched as the male came running down the stairs and tackled Myungsoo into a tight hug. I stood there akwardly, not knowing who this guy was but he seemed to know who he was. 

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages! How's school going? Did you visit before this? What did-"

"Alright, Alright. Calm down."

The male stopped talking but continued to bounce up and down excitedly. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put his hands on his shoulders to get him to stop. My eyes met with his while he raised an eyebrow at me and pointed a finger. "Who are you?"

"I'm Park Jimin, Myungsoo's friend. Who are you?" I retorted.

"Me? Well, this guy is my hyung." He said pointing to Myungsoo. My eyes widened and I looked at Myungsoo with shock.

"You have a brother? Why did you never tell me?"

"It was never brought up. And Moonsoo, would you please go back to whatever you were doing."

Moonsoo looked at his brother and pouted. "But hyung, I never see you anymore. Plus, you actually brought a friend that I've never seen before and that isn't infinite." He focused his attention back on me. "How do you know my hyung, and how long have you been friends?"

"Uh, I dorm with him."

He put a finger to his chin and nodded his head. He proceed to walk over to me and slung a arm around my shoulder, leading me out of the kitchen. "Interesting, interesting. Well, Kim Moonsoo. Nice to meet you. You must be different from the rest. I've never seen my hyung with anyone beside infinite. What did he do to you that he had to make it up by being friends with you?"

"Uhh..."

I felt his arm get pulled off my shoulder and my hand dragged, pulling me away from him.

"Yah, leave him alone would you. And I didn't do anything to him!" Myungsoo said defending himself.

Moonsoo raised an eyebrow. "Why so possesive, sheesh. And I doubt that he became your friend because he wanted to."

"Actually, I did." I said interjecting the conversation. I saw a smile form on Myungsoo's lips while he looked at his brother.

Moonsoo looked between the both of us, eyeing us suspiciously before coming up to me and whispering. "Did he pay you to say that?"

"YAH! Get out of here you little brat!" Myungsoo yelled while his brother chuckled evily.

"Nope! Now, you," he said looking at me, "you're coming with me!" 

Before I knew it, I was being dragged again by Myungsoo's brother to the upstairs of the house. He lead me threw some hallways with Myungsoo yelling from behind, trying to catch up. Moonsoo opened a door and ushered me inside, locking the door in the process. A few seconds later, there was banging on the door coming from Myungsoo on the otherside.

He turned back to me and put his hands out at either side. "Welcome to my room!"

I looked around his massive room. His walls were blue and had hard wood floors throughout. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room and dressers on one side of the wall. In the corner, he had a bean bag chair and a TV hooked up on the wall. Just beyond that, there was a connected bathroom but all I could see from here was a big soaker tub. Damn, these people really live the lavish lifestyle.

"Sit! Sit!" He said while pushing me to sit on his bed. As I took a seat, he sat right next to me, smiling at me. 

"MOONSOO, YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Don't bother with him, he's annoying." Moonsoo said while looking at the door, making me chuckle.

"So why am I here?"

He turned back to me and had his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand, even though he's probably introduced himself about three times already. "Well, Jimin. I want to know you. There's very few people Myungsoo ever makes friends with. Honestly, you and infinite are like the only ones I know. And I already know all of infinite so now I get to know you!"

"What about your friends?"

"Eh, I know everything there is to know about them. But I don't know you!"

"MOONSOO, I SWEAR I'LL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT IN THE NEXT SECOND!!!"

"Are you sure he didn't pay you or make you feel obligated to be his friend? He isn't an easy one."

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I became his friend because I wanted to."

"Why in the world would you ever want to do that?"

I laughed again while he joined in as well. "He's not so bad after you get to know him."

He shook his head. "No, he's still pretty bad. I mean do you hear him?"

"GOD DAMNIT MOONSOO, I'M NOT JOKING AROUND!!!"

"Anyway, how'd you meet hyung? Was he mean? I bet he was."

"Well like I said, he's my roomate so I met him the first day of school. And I mean, yeah he was mean in the beginning."

"I knew it. Always is. So why did you continue to bother with him?"

"I thought that there was more to him than he was letting on. I tried to be patient with him and I guess I got him to open up somewhat."

"I see, I see. How much would you say you know him?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Uhh, I'm not really sure. Probably not as much as infinite knows. Like I said, I only just met him this year."

"When did he tell you his name?"

"Um, like a few weeks after I met him. Not really sure."

"A few weeks! Incredible! That's quicker than Sungyeol!"

I smiled akwardly since I really didn't know what to say to that. But I find it so interesting how him and Myungsoo are like polar opposites. Myungsoo is always quiet and reserved while he seems very outgoing and friendly. I would have never guessed that they were brothers or even related for that matter.

"You know, you remind me of Sungjong. You're kinda girly looking just like him."

"Uh, thanks, I guess."

"MOON!! SOO!!!!"

"My god, what is wrong with him? He never acts like this when I hangout with his friends."

"There's a lot that's wrong with him."

Moonsoo started laughing making me laugh as well since he had that kind of contagious laugh. "You're funny. I like you."

"Well, you're nice too."

"I'm better than Myungsoo right?"

"Uhh-"

"Of course I am. I'm more of a people person than him."

"I can tell."

"So do you-"

At that moment the door burst open and an angry looking Myungsoo came walking in. He gave his brother an glare and turned to look at me. He then came up to me and pulled me away from Moonsoo. 

"MY DOOR!!"

"I warned you didn't I?" Myungsoo turned to face me and inspected me as if I had gotten in some sort of accident. "He didn't do anything to you did he?"

I chuckled. "Chill, I'm fine. You act like he was going to murder me."

"You never know with him. He could kill with his annoying and never ending mouth."

"YAH!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY DOOR! YOU BROKE MY DOOR!!!"

"You can pay for a new one."

Myungsoo leaded me out of the room and across the hallway to another door with his brother following, yelling at him. I entered a new room, that I assumed was Myungsoo's. The room was basically the same as Moonsoo's except his wall were a more neutral color and he had some pictures of him and infinite on his dressers. I walked over to his bed and sat down, feeling the matress with my hands. His bed was also a king size bed and was black.

"What are you going to do about my door!"

"It's your door, your problem."

Moonsoo looked like he was about to burst. "YEAH, AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE IT!! WHAT THE HELL!!"

"Was that really necessary though?" I asked Myungsoo. He just nodded his head while Moonsoo's face turned red.

"YOU PUNK!" 

Moonsoo tackled Myungsoo and they entered a wrestling match on the floor. I sat back and watched amused. If I had the popcorn from the kitchen, I would of gladly eaten back and watch this show. Moonsoo had Myungsoo under his grasp but Myungsoo twisted his leg and got on top, putting Moonsoo in a difficult position to get out of. I chuckled at the scene and I eventually heard laughter erupt from the two on the ground. After about 5 seconds of having Moonsoo in a choke hold, Myungsoo let him go while pushing his head.

"I hate you hyung." Moonsoo said while crossing his arms like a little kid.

"I hate you too." Myungsoo replied smiling.

"So what are-"

"MOONSOO! ARE YOU HEAR! WE'RE HOME!"

I looked out the door hearing voices coming from downstairs. Moonsoo face grew worried and he looked at Myungsoo. I grew confused and looked at Myungsoo gathering somethings from his draw.

"Hyung, you're not leaving are you?"

"Sorry Moonsoo-ah."

"But you just got here! Who knows when you'll be back again." He said saddened.

"I'll promise I'll visit soon." Myungsoo said while patting a hand on his shoulder. "Come on Jimin."

I followed Myungsoo and walked down the stairs quietly. Myungsoo looked around the house before speed walking to the front door with me right behind him. However, when he was about to open the door, he stopped in his tracks.

"M-Myungsoo? Is that you?"

I turned around and saw a woman and a man. The woman tried to inch her way closer but was hesitant to do so. Myungsoo looked up for a split second before he looked down and sighed.

"A-And who are you? Is this a new friend of yours?"

Myungsoo turned back to the door. "We have to go."

"Son." The man said, making Myungsoo body turn stiff. "Sit down with us and have dinner."

"Don't call me that." Myungsoo gave him a glare. "We're leaving."

Myungsoo pulled me out the door and didn't look back. When we were outside, there was a car waiting for us and the same butler waiting by the car. No one exchanged words while me and Myungsoo got into the car which I assumed was taking us back to the dorm. For the longest time it felt like, we didn't say anything. Myungsoo seemed lost in his thoughts and I didn't know if I should say anything or just remain silent. I decided to just remain silent and looked out the window. It was very dark out by now and it was almost around 10:30 at night. The moon serving as the only light.

"You're not going to ask me?"

I turned to look at Myungsoo. "What?"

"You're not going to ask me what that was all about."

"Not unless you want me to know."

He remained quiet for a couple of seconds. "Do you ever miss them?"

"Miss who?"

"Your parents."

"....Everyday."

"What were they like, if you don't mind me asking."

"Well, they were the most loving parents I could've asked for. They would always hang out and play with me and my brother, and could always make me smile. They were everything to me."

There was no reply for some time. The car eventually pulled up to Woollim and we exited the car, heading into the dorms. When we walked in, the rest of the guys greeted us and I headed to my bed. I went to the bathroom and quickly changed and brushed my teeth. When I exited, I fixed my bed and started to go in the sheets. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Myungsoo doing the same.

"Hey."

Myungsoo turned to look at me.

"Thanks for today. I had fun."

Myungsoo gave me a small smile. "No problem." He laid down and disappeared under his covers, making me do the same. I stared up at the bottom of the bed before closing my eyes to rest.

 

 

A little look into Myungsoo's life! Thank you guys for reading my story and for those who are enjoying. It means a lot to me. Plus, infinite's  new song, The Eye, is my new jam now and I'm probably gonna be playing it for the next year. Also, CONGRATS TO INFINITE ON THEIR FIRST WIN!!!! So proud of my boys! :D