Chapter 23

You're who now?

Nari

The whole meeting with SM's school had come to an end. I started walking back to my dorm talking to Chanyeol along the way. He was already starting to formulate plans in his head on how we're going to pull off the whole dance thing. To be honest, I'd rather just stay here and eat icecream and watch scary movies but Chanyeol is refusing me to do so. 

"If you leave the dorms earlier that night, get dressed and what not, and arrive with your friend, you should be able to get in no problem. The only thing to worry about is people recognizing you. But I don't think that will be to hard either." Chanyeol said, speaking whatever came through his mind.

"Uh huh, you better be right mister."

"Of course I'm right. Oh and if any of the infinite guys or other people you know around here ask if your going, tell them you aren't, It'd be best if no one would suspect seeing "Jimin" there."

"Alright, alright we'll talk more later" I said bidding Chanyeol goodbye when reaching my dorm. I opened the door and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I could hear some of the guys walking in the dorm due to their laughter that could be heard through the walls. Once I finished showering, I put that stupid wrap back on with much difficulty and put on some pajamas. I stepped out to see the rest of the guys getting ready for bed as well. I walked past them and plopped down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. However, Woohyun being the himself, wouldn't stop talking about all the girls he met up with, quite loudly. I put the pillow over my head but I could still hear his booming voice through it.

"Woohyun, will you please shut up. I am trying to sleep." I said through the pillow. I heard a few chuckles and a loud gasp, that obviously being Woohyun.

"So rude!" He replied before I heard his footsteps enter the bathroom. I rolled my eyes while I was finally able to get some sleep.

 

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I pushed the pillow off my head, since I fell asleep with it on top, and looked around. I noticed everyone in the dorms was gone and I was the only one left.

"Where is everybody?"

I stretched and looked at the clock, my eyes buldging out. *OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!* I immediately sprung out of bed and started getting my uniform ready until I heard some footsteps. I stopped changing and looked over to see Myungsoo eating a snack with his backpack on sitting in a chair. I started at him, waiting for him to say something but he just continued eating. I couldn't change in front of him either so I was waiting for a reply or for him to leave.

"You keep standing there like that and your really going to be late." He said while smirking and munching on his snack.

I wanted to strangle him since I just woke up and he's already teasing me but I contained my anger and started gathering the rest of my uniform since I was more worried about being late. "WHY DIDN'T YOU OR THE GUYS WAKE ME UP!" 

"Oh they were going to but I stopped them." I looked over to the devil, my hands ready to grab his neck and strangle him. "I figured you needed your beauty sleep" He said before popping another snack in his mouth. I ruffled my hair angrily and went into the bathroom to get changed while I heard him laughing from the outside. I quickly changed in a new record breaking time and gathered everything I needed. Myungsoo got up and threw out his wrapper before following me out of the dorms to math class.

"I swear I'm going to kill you when school is over."

"Please now you know what it's like to be me.But dont worry, I'm a pro at this. We'll be fine."

I rolled my eyes and continued to speed walk up the stairs with Myungsoo following behind.

"Why do you always change in the bathroom?" Myungsoo suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Why do you care?" I replied, avoiding his question.

"Just wondering, its just more time that was wasted this morning."

"Yeah, well you talking is wasting tim too."

"That doesn't even make sense when we're walking," 

"Sure it does now shut up before I do it for you." He rolled his eyes but nonetheless, stopped talking. We arrived in class 7 minutes late, the teacher starting his lesson but not to far into it. He looked up and squinted his eyes a little.

"L, Jimin, where were you guys? Your late."

I started panicking not knowing what to say. This is my first time being late and I don't know what this school does to students that are late. And I don't plan on finding out. "We were asked by Mr.Kim this morning to help him sort out some paper work for the dance coming up." Myungsoo stated. I looked at Myungsoo who showed no sign of panic and was relaxed as ever. I looked back to the teacher who looked at me, like he was waiting for me to say something,

"Uh yeah, he wanted our opinion on what the theme should be and showed us some ideas he had to us." I said trying to play it off like Myungsoo. The teacher seemed to think about it before he sighed. "Well don't let it happen again, especially you Jimin. I don't need another L in the class." He said while all the students chuckled at his comment. I sighed in relief before walking over to my seat and sitting down next to Woohyun who raised a eyebrow at me.

"Stop looking at me."

Woohyun snorted. "I never knew that you, Jimin, would ever be late to class. My mind is completely blown. Tell me what themes was Mr.Kim thinking about having" He said in a sarcastic tone while smirking. I kicked his leg under the desk while he whimpered in pain. I turned my focus back to the front to see the teacher staring at me again. "Is everything alright over there?"

"Yeah, everything's fine."

Woohyun looked offended. "What! You just-" I smiled back at the teacher while Woohyun whimpered in pain again from the second kick I gave him. The teacher looked confused but didn't question further.

"Oh yeah, before I forget. Jimin and L, I need your homework" he said.

My eyes turned into saucers when reality hit me. *Oh no, I forgot to do Myungsoo's homework. Oh god, what am I going to do* I looked back at Myungsoo who was looking at me. I guess he could tell from my face I forgot his because he face palmed himself and sighed. I turned back around slowly and grabbed my homework from my bag. I looked up to see the teacher at his desk, looking for his grade book where he checks all the students homework. I looked down and quickly erased my name at the top and wrote Myungsoo's. I then proceed to walk up and hand in my homework. The teacher looked up and took it and looked at me funny.

"Uh this is L's you know?" he asked while chuckling. I slightly laughed with him before speaking. "Yeah he's just to lazy to come up and hand it in himself."

"Uh, alright, but where's yours Jimin?"

"I, uh, forgot it at my dorm this morning."

The teacher sighed before speaking up. "You know I can't give you credit unless it's here right?"

I sighed. "I know sir,"

The teacher looked to be thinking in his mind before he spoke up. "Well since your are a good student how about you show me tomorrow and I'll give you half credit."

"Really? Thank you!" Half's better than nothing.

"Yeah, just don't let it happen again."

"Yes sir." I said before slightly bowing and going back to my seat. I caught a glimpse of Myungsoo who looked beyond shocked at what just happened. I sat back down with Woohyun looking at me as well. "Teach me your ways, oh wise and lucky one." He said while bending over like he bowing down. I rolled my eyes and pushed his head lightly before we both stated giggling, I focused back to the front where the teacher continued the lesson from where he left off.

The next class, history, the teacher wasn't in so we had a free period. Lucky for me, because I was able to finish the rest of Myungsoo's homework that I forgot to do last night. The rest of the day was the same as always and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I was going to my usual spot when Sungjong approached me.

"Hey, aren't you going to get lunch?"

"I already have my lunch." I said while showing him my bagged lunch.

"Oh, then why don't you come sit with me and the rest of infinite. You can eat with us too you know?"

"Are you sure, I mean I don't kn-"

"Too bad your eating with us today" He said while pulling my arm into the noisy cafeteria. I guess I can eat in here with them for today. I went into the cafeteria and sat down at the table and pulled out my lunch while the rest of infinite started gathering at the table. Woohyun literally rushed to the table and sat down next to me while the rest of infinite, like civilized people, walked over and sat down. Sungjong sat down on the otherside of me and smiled brightly at me to which I smiled back. "See, your welcome here too," He said. I nodded and started eating like nomal, even though on the inside I wanted to devour my food in one bite since I didn't eat anything this morning. Sungjong started to take out his lunch when another lunch was plopped down in front of him and his lunch was swatted aside.

"Move over squirt." Myungsoo said while pushing Sungjong away while he pouted.

"Hyung, I was sitting thereee!" he whined like a baby.

"Yeah well, now I am." He replied while taking out his lunch and started eating. I stared at him for a few seconds when he noticed me and looked up with food in his mouth. "What?"

"Your a jerk, you know that" I said while chuckling and going back to eating my food.

"So I've been told." He smirked while I rolled my eyes.

 I spent my lunch talking with infinite and catching up on things with them, I got to know more about them as a whole and them individually, especially Hoya and Sungkyu since I don't really speak to them too often. Plus, there was no one else at the table, just infinite. The power of being well known I guess. Either way, I couldn't talk to anyone else.

"So you guys have known each other since 2010 you said?"

"Yup, more or less. Though I say Myungsoo didn't fully join until a year later." Sungyeol replied.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and continued eating. I looked between them both. " Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because he was so distant and quiet from everyone else. He only spoke when we asked him something and then went back to doing nothing. It was like he wasn't even there."

I laughed because I could see that. Except now he became more moody and cold, Or at least toward me, Speaking of Myungsoo, I thought this is the perfect oppurtunity to ask Myungsoo.

"Oh ya, you don't happen to have asked anyone to the dance yet," I asked Myungsoo. And although I asked him, I got an answer from Woohyun.

"Oh I got a bunch of girls wanting to go with me. I mean what can I say, I'm too irresistable, If you need someone Jimin, I could hook you up with one of them," 

"Uh no thanks, I'm good. Though not sure why they all crowded you. Are you sure they're not blind?" I said, teasing him because I can't get enough of it.

The rest of infinite burst out laughing while Sungyeol started to choke on his food. "Wow I never knew you were so funny" he said joining in on teasing Woohyun.

"YAAA, THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! JIMIN WHY ARE YOU SO MEANNN TO MEEE!" Woohyun shouted. "AND PLEASE! EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE BEST LOOKING IN INFINITE. HAVE YOU SEEN MY FACE!"

"Yes I have, have you?'

"YES, I SEE THIS HANDSOME FACE EVERYTIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR."

"I don't know about you, but you might want to get a new mirror, yours must be defective."

Infinite started laughing once again while Woohyun just looked ready to explode at any minute. His face was turning red from anger and embarassment. I pouted and leaned over and hugged Woohyun, "Don't worry, I'm sure you find someone one day, Hopefully before you die would be preferable."

Woohyun opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out while the rest of us laughed at him. He narrowed his eyes and glared at me while stuffing his face with food and mumbling to himself. I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. "Oh come one Woohyun, you know I'm joking." I said.

Woohyun glared at me and swallowed his food. "Uh huh, but since your the expert who is the best looking huh,"

"The best looking? Out of you guys?"

He nodded his head and looked at the rest of infinite. "I mean look at them and look at me. Clearly I'm most handsome." He said still trying to defend himself.

I looked around the table to look at all their faces. I mean they all are really handsome, including Woohyun (though I'll never tell him that just to ). "Well I mean you guys are all good looking people, Woohyun being an exception."

"YAAA!"

"But" I said while chuckling, "If I had to choose and I was a girl," *even though I really am,* " it would have to be... Hoya." I said with finality.

"Hoya! That ugly guy!" Woohyun shouted.

"Hey don't be jealous just because I'm better looking than you are." Hoya said while smirking.

"Why him!" Woohyun continued to pester me.

"Because Hoya is a nice guy, is nice looking, and has muscles. Isn't that what girls like."

"Please, your just describing me." Woohyun pouted.

"Yeah Hoya isn't that great." Sungyeol said.

"I don't know about you Sungyeol" Dongwoo said.

"Well your not any better" Sungyeol shot back.

"Well I'm prettier than some girls sooo" Sungjong said.

"Doesn't mean anything" Sungyeol said.

Before I knew it everyone was arguing about who was better looking than who. Woohyun and Sungyeol were arguing between each other while Sungkyu and Sungjong were aguring with each other. Hoya, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo were all coming up with a list on who was the best looking, of course all of them placing themselves at number one. The table had got so noisy, I couldn't hear anything else from the lunch room.

"WILL ALL OF YOU BE QUIET!" I said.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "You guys are a bunch of kids."

"You started it." Woohyun said.

I snapped my head toward Woohyun and gave him a death glare while he cowarded in fear. "Look I said you guys are all good looking. Woohyun, seeing as those all those girls were surrounding you, you must be somewhat attractive, Sungyeol your tall like a giraffe which girls like, Hoya you have muscles, Dongwoo you got a nice smile. Sungjong your prettier than most girls like you said, Sungkyu you got small eyes but some girls like that and Myungsoo you have your face so I don't know why all of you are complaining. Jeez, if anyone one is going to complain its going to be me. My god." I said with a huff. I started stuffing my face with my food again. "You all are a bunch of kids you know that," I said with food in my mouth. I looked up to see all of them staring at me and I absolutely hate the feeling.

"What, you all gonna keep staring or say something?"

Woohyun was the first to break out into a smile and hugged me tight. "Awwww, Jimin finally admitted that I was handsome. You can't take it back now." I rolled my eyes and saw that the rest of the infinite guys were smiling. "Even though your a guy, I feel a new sense of confidence now." Sungyeol said while puffing out his chest."CHOI MINAH WILL GO WITH ME TO THE DANCE!" Sungyeol said proudly.

"Uh huh, now Woohyun will you get off me now?"

"Nope. I need to savior this moment." Myungsoo got up slighty and pushed Woohyun off me to which I thanked. 

Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms."Well I still think I'm the most handsome."

"What are you talking about clearly I am!" Sungyeol said.

"HAve you forgotten I'm prettier than most girls." Sungjong said.

"Well I have the muscles so clearly its me." Hoya said.

"I got the killer smile so its me!" Dongwoo shouted.

"It me, you guys are all dellusional." Sungkyu replied.

And just like that, they all started bickering with one another again. I sighed and continued eating my food, not even bothering to stop them this time, Myungsoo leaned over so he could talk to me.

"And no I'm not taking anyone yet." he said with the rest of the members still arguing. To be honest, I forgot I even asked him since I got so side tracked. Well it's all Woohyun's fault. "Why?"

"Because you remember my friend Eunji?" He nodded his head. "Well she wants to go with you so will you go with her?" I prayed to god that he'll just say-

"No." He replied while continuing to eat. I sighed and wanted to smack him. "Why! She's nice and she really wants to go with you. Can you not be a jerk for once?"

"Because I don't want to go with her. Simple as that."

"Just give her a chance."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleasee?"

"No."

"Listen here Myungsoo, first you make me you servant for two weeks, which is ending soon might I add, then you make me do all this crap your too lazy to do, then you make me late to class and I freakin saved your back there by switching my name to yours on the homework. I didn't have to do any of that but I did, I don't know why but I did, so the least you can do is just take my friend to this dance. It's just for a couple of hours." I huffed out.

He stared into my eyes and thought real hard. Honestly, the only polite thing to do would say yes but you never know with this jerk.

He smirked and cleaned up his garbage. "I'll think about it." He walked off and threw out his garbage. At the same time the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and he walked out of the lunch room. I blew my bangs out of my face before grabbing my things to head to class.

"Jerk."