VI: Her Past

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damien stare at the gorgeous blonde woman in front of him, he remembers her as part of Victoria's past, as a part of how his best friend life was slowly crumbling down. It was five years ago even before Victoria know there is another woman named Park Bom exist in the world, her world was filled with the angelic voice of Rachel Platten. She was living for Rachel, every breath she took was for her. Even the reason she is agreed to move to the USA and stayed in Boston was her. 

Rachel Platten is now a very famous singer and songwriter. 

The latter was leaving Victoria for the sake of her dream, to makes everyone in the world listen to her song. She was not ready for a steady relationship thus, she chooses to leave Victoria, "it will be hard at first, but you'll get used to it," that was the last words Victoria hear from her.

Damien bit his lips, making a deep breath by looking at three dead gorgeous women standing in front of him; Park Bom, Victoria Lee, and Rachel Platten. The time showed four thirty in the morning with a clearly annoyed Bom, awkward Victoria, and smiling Rachel. He recalls the situation before when the youngest woman of three was finally kissed the woman she has been in love all these years, and the oldest of them all just coming all the way to ruin almost everything.

 

Past, Gangnam Bugatti Club, 02.17 KST

Victoria's mind is totally blank when she was finally done with her gig and let the rest of the night blasting away the people's soul inside the room, Park Bom is now on her hold completely with their lips lock with each other and hands all over their bodies. 

"Wait," the older woman stop their kiss, take a deep breath after such a passionate lip-locking session with the hot DJ.

"What?" she clearly makes Victoria annoyed, it was like taking a candy from a child, with a clear pouty face and a sulky expression on the younger's face.

Bom can help but smile, she likes it, she likes the way Victoria kiss her or the way the younger woman hold her tight. Everything makes her heart beating faster with every step the younger take, it was slow and gentle yet crazy. "So, you can make this expression too," she bit her lips.

"What expression?".

"This sulking face, it suits your face," she her lower lips to get the attention of the younger one.

The reason Bom stop their kissing session was because it starting to get too much for her to handle, she does not want to rush things with the famous DJ. If she failed to hold her hormone inside her pants, she might regret herself after doing that. Just like her past relationship has been, she get bored too fast and now she has found something that takes her interest, she wants to keep it.

For as long as the time allow her to do so.

Victoria is about to lean in and capturing another sweet moment of the older woman's lips on her, feel their heart beating simultaneously together, a rapid breath of excitement, and a smile of happiness. It was a long time ago by the time she was too desperate and thinking that happiness was not made for her, it was Bom's sweet voice that actually take her to continue living the life she thought already destroyed. When a sweet crisp voice startled the two of them, "it was hard looking for you... Vicky."

Bom swear she can see Victoria's face turn pale inside the dark room filled with blasting music, alcohol, drugs, and people with their own world. While the younger woman can feel her heart stop beating in an instant, looking behind Bom is the very person she was dearly loved and missed five years ago, her very first love.

--------------

 

"What's with Victoria and singers actually?" Mike whispering to Damien, staring at the scene.

"Maybe it's her charm," the only thing Damien can think, he needs to think something to help his best friend flee from the most awkward moment between her ex-girlfriend and her soon-to-be girlfriend.

"Are you sure that Korean girl is gonna be her girlfriend?".

"You saw they eating each other face and now you tell me she's not gonna agree to be Vic's girlfriend?" Damien look at Mike with surprise, "you're her manager, yet you know nothing about her."

"Well, you're the ing best friend," he retorts to Damien still in a whisper.

"Whoever taste her kiss are at her ing mercy," Damien replied in a very low tone while keeping his eye to the trio, "Victoria's lips is like a ."

"You kissed her?".

"No, I kissed a girl who's kissed her," he remembered how the girl told her about how Victoria's kiss was way better than his since then he swore to God he will not going to kiss whoever kiss Victoria first.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow," Damien still annoyed by it.

"That hurt?".

"That hurt."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter