V: Finally

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They decided not to meet directly even though Victoria has come to Seoul by Friday, they planned to meet at Gangnam, inside the club. Bom will be inside the VIP area with her sister and probably another idols from another agency, Tiffany Hwang from SNSD were reported to be a regular at the club, with special someone. Who is actually caught red handed kissed her leader inside the car in front of the club, their agency deals it with a very harsh movement and resulting in a very bad year for the two of them.

Idol's life is very hard, Bom told Victoria that her life is not hers anymore. She is actually enjoying the time given to her for reflecting. Because the company will do anything to make sure she disappears from the public eyes, and actually for a while she can feel her life is her own. Not people's.

She said to her that even when she ate outside there will be pictures of her, they are dying to see her. Half of them dying to piss her off and make her upset, the other half are dying to have her back on stage again.

Their communication get really intense after Bom have Victoria's Line id to her list, sometimes if she bored she will call the latter only to hear her raspy voice and her chuckles. One time on Wednesday morning Bom can hear Damien yelling while introducing himself to her, told her that he have a credit by starting the conversation between the two. Bom protest to Victoria about her stupid she is to start a conversation and letting Damien take the credit of it.

"I don't want him to ruin our very first dinner," she makes a fake pout, Victoria does not see it since the two of them not doing face call.

"I won't," she made a promise to the singer.

The gig on Saturday at Gangnam is not the first time for Victoria having to play abroad, but this is the first time for her to be really nervous, and jumpy. Damien has already got comfortable with the club, sipping his whiskey and try to talk with some Korean girl who seems really interested in him. Meanwhile, Mike is trying his best to hold his jealousy as he sees how easy Damien to flirt or stole kisses from a random girl.

"Told you he's straight as ," Victoria notice the expression on Mike's face, the time showed her eight past ten at the night.

"Blame my poor heart for falling with your casanova friend," he sulk, he rather has Damien stayed at New York than see him flirt effortlessly like tonight.

He wanted to talk with Victoria to ease her bitter heart, but the latter seems to have another plan to do. Victoria stood up from her seat with her direction fix into one VIP spot, noticing a pair of a beautiful woman just get inside the club. The other woman who is shorter has someone following her, as gorgeous as her with a very strong aura and silver hair.

"Talk to you later," she grabs on her chest to make it calm, the woman on her eyes has sat on the VIP couch.

She wears a dress that holds her curvy body perfectly, showing her perfect pair of legs with a black jet long hair, "she's really selfish to have such a show like that," she walks closer and has the other party recognize her.

Bom just make herself comfortable on the couch, her sister come with her together with Chaerin, the girlfriend, when she notice a slender figure with gold hair and fierce eyes stare at her while keep walking closer. Never once she is expecting the woman named Victoria Lee can be this attractive, her presence is too strong, her built is tall and skin is perfect tan.

Everything Bom sees are perfection; jaws, nose, eyes, and even her neck looks perfect. The latter wearing a ripped of jeans with a famous designer white shirt and pair of leather boots. She looks simple but attractive as hell.

"Hi," the woman finally arrived on their VIP section after showing the guards that she is the DJ for the main event, Bom cannot manage to say anything but bit her lips.

"Sandara Park," seeing her sister is completely dazed Dara introducing herself to the beautiful woman in front of them, "and this-".

"Lee Chaerin, we've met before. I know," she smiled, getting a shocking gasp from the two woman knowing the two of them have met before.

"Good to see you around here Vic, I don't know the woman they keep talking is you," Chaerin try to explain, "she's the DJ from the party I told you about in Los Angeles, the one who really kills the crowd," Chaerin talks with excitement, Dara remember her girlfriend has been talking about a DJ who really takes her attention with their different sens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter