IV: Sad, Music, and Drunk

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when she think nothing can go worse than already is, Bom have another news slap on her face. The company's maknae, the brilliant singer, the genius dancer, their favorite of all time in the whole agency; Gong Minzy just ended her contract with the agency without any further information and shocking the whole nation.

The younger girl is her best friend, her best maknae, her best place to lean on and clings to, and her best person to be jokingly bullied and keep her amused. The news makes the others actresses in the company confused, but they knew better why. The younger one truly get her own spot to shine, her own time to show the world what she is got. She is always behind the shadow of her sunbaenim, never really gotten her own spotlight.

But at least, she can tell her first or discuss with her. After all, Bom thinks that they are really close together. They are besties and they supposed to share their bitter and sweet.

"Ah, I feel like want to go away," she called her little sister, "what do you think about all of this?".

"Take a break maybe?", she can hear her sister make a deep breath, the news is too sudden and when the press asks them about this matter they cannot help by being confused while saying no more comments.

"Where to?".

"Back to Maine," Dara suggested for her sister to back to the place she was growing up, since their parents have a divorce when they were ten and eleven years old, they are separated until they come back together in Seoul to be in a showbiz.

"Maybe, that's a good idea."

"I'll be back with Chaerin for a while," her sister was raised in the Philippines with their mother while Bom was raised in Maine, the USA with their father.

"Is that okay? People monitoring your schedule you know."

"I know someone who can make me disappear at the airport," Dara make a huge grin while playing with her brows.

"That's convenient."

"Very, well, I'll be gone soon."

Both of their parents died in a plane crash when they are trying to reconcile, leaving her and Dara all alone.

"When?", she asks her sister, "can you wait until a certain someone is here? I kinda want you to see her."

"Ah, that Victoria person," Dara munching a doughnut, "when she'll come?".

"Next week", she looked into her phone to see whether she got a correct date from the other woman's schedule, "yeah next week. In Gangnam."

"Cool, I'll see you there. Drinks on you right?".

"Yes Sandara," Bom rolled her eyes, they are quite famous within the agency for a liquor siblings lover.

 

New York, 17.55

Damien decided to come with Victoria to Seoul, he told her he have a business proposal from some businessman in Seoul for a mean time. He can have fun while getting the job done at the same time, she cannot care more. She still pissed off with her best friend ever since she knows his true motive is to help him get rid of his exes, batch two.

She swears to God she will not buy anything of his reasons in the future if he needs to get rid of his exes for batch number three. He has to do it by himself.

She has a schedule in New York with the publisher since they know about Victoria leaving to Seoul for two weeks straight. They made the schedule packed within a week the woman staying in New Yor; another talk show, a press conference about her newest book and her new series made from her book, the fan meeting, the signing meeting and the dinner with rich people.

With her packed schedule, she still feeling a week is too long to come. But she just cannot recklessly fly to Seoul in the time being, the visa to South Korea is five working days for granted and she needed the money.

In case she has the luck to ask Park Bom for a fancy dinner, she will not look an idiot without no money to pay for the food.

"How much it need for a fancy food in Seoul?", she asks seriously to Damien after her long day with the publisher.

"Around $ 1,000 maybe," he cannot believe his eyes when looking at how serious his best friend looking for the price on the internet, "you sure you can take her out huh?".

"This is called a preparation."

"You're unbelievable."   

"Just in case," she shrugged her shoulder and be more serious reading her phone.

Lately on that day, Victoria just gets hit by one of the models from the press conference event for her book. Said that she is her huge fan and have every of Victoria's book, also, tell her that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter