I: A What??

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy birthday Park Bom no matter how long we wait for your return is always worth the wait - weloveBom.com

We will never let go of your hand and we'll just be here until you come back - weloveChaerin

Scroll, scroll...

The singer has been scrolling her phone for the last one hour, today is her birthday and her name just pop up on Twitter as trends. She just has one and a half year hiatus from her career after she get herself in the accident, yet her fans still remember her birthday. Those acts make her smile, she is loved. 

When she lost someone very important to her one and a half year ago, she took a very risky way to save herself from drowning in misery. She went to her psychiatrist at Los Angeles seeking for help, or maybe get something to ease the feeling that slowly dragging her down. She cannot accept the fact that one of her close friend just died because cancer, she knew it after a month her friend has been buried by her family. Not knowing that her friend was sick makes her crazy, the guilty feeling eating her from the inside and it keep growing.

"Hey birthday girl!" her little sister poke her cheek with a microphone, they are having a birthday party at an exclusive karaoke with the other people from the agency and her friends.

"What?"

"My girlfriend wants to say happy birthday to you," she said shyly while pointing to her phone with her girlfriend's face on face time.

"Yo unnie happy birthday!" the silver-haired girl on the next line grin to her.

"That's it?"

"That's it. Whaddya want?"

"Yahhhh!! Lee Chaerin!! You date my only sister and now you only make a big fat grin on face time on my birthday??" she shout while keep whining to her sister.

"You should've proud having Lee Chaerin as your sister-in-law and wish you a birthday."

Lee Chaerin is a famous singer and model, the world top designer's muse and sweetheart, and currently dating Park Bom's only sister Sandara for three years already. Sometime Bom is a bit jealous of her sister's life because Sandara has a better life in her opinion. She has an amazing love life with the one and only one Lee Chaerin, their bond is strong, her career as an actress in South Korea, Sandara have everything. Even their mother blessing for dating a woman in a country which still thinking homouality is a taboo.

"She's zoned out again baby," Chaerin mumbles in their video chat, the younger girl currently at the States attending her friend fashion show.

"It's time for her to get married."

"Omo- did our Bomi already fall in love?"

"I will," Bom suddenly joins the conversation while keep looking at her phone, "anyway, thanks for wish me birthday Chae."

 

Happy belated my queen @haroobomkum we love you!!

Our dearest Bommie, we'll always wait for you, you're worth the waiting for @haroobomkum

To the beautiful angel that always bring smile to her fans @haroobomkum happy birthday to you

Another scroll, it is the same every year. Not that she is being ungrateful for the wishes, she loves it, she loves it very much, knowing that her fans still care for her. Still there waiting for her, longing for her, wanting to see her come back to the stage and singing again after a full year isolation. But, she wants more that just a sweet wishes.

She wants something that can give her heart a flutter or a shock, she wanted someone like her sister have.

Hey @haroobomkum, marry me and run away with me? Btw, happy bday! You're getting old!

Her fingers stop scrolling.

"What the fu-"

She cannot believe what she just read, among thousand of sweet birthday wishes and hundred of another wish to marry her, there is one message that actually ask her to run away. There is actually someone that crazy enough to ask her for runaway, she make a frown on her face. Nonetheless, she is curious about the sender, she hit the view profile out of her curiosity only to find an anonym account by o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter