(JIMIN) Butterflies

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Butterflies
Feat. Jimin of BTS

 

“Noona!” Jungkook called you as you walked past him in the hallway. You paused, turned and gave him a sweet smile. “How are you today?” He approached you returning the same sweet smile.

“I’m great, how about you Kookie?” You stood on your tippy toes to ruffle his hair.

He chuckled giving an embarrassed, shy smile while he fixed his hair. “I’m good. Have you seen Jimin hyung?”

You pouted, “No I haven’t. I’ve been looking everywhere for him.”

“That’s strange,” Jungkook scratched his head in confusion. “Well if I find him I’ll tell him you’re looking for him.”

“Okay, thanks Kookie.”

The bell rang and you both gasped. “Bye!” You both quickly said and ran to your classrooms.

You sat in your classes the only person on your brain was Jimin. It was not like him to miss school. Though school was the last place he wanted to be, he still came because of you. He never text you to say that he was sick, which he normally would. The fact that he was completely absent was concerning.

♦♦♦

The clock ticked by and you were anxiously waiting until the day was over. You knew exactly where to look for him at the end of the day, behind the school, under the bridge near the lake. That’s where he and his friends always hung out. When the clock finally struck and the bell rang out you jumped up from your seat. You scurried to your locker throwing your schools books inside, thanking the heavens for not having any homework and you grabbed your jacket saying a quick goodbye to your friends.

You saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok walking out the school and followed behind them. The area where they hang out, well, it’s not a place they like girl “friends” and girlfriends to go. It was the equivalent to a man cave, but this was an emergency you needed to see if Jimin was okay. He would never miss a chance to hang with his friends, even if he was sick.

You crept down behind a tree on the hill waiting to see if you could spot Jimin. It took about half an hour until you saw Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin walk over to meet the others. They sat down in the grass below enjoying the cool fall air. They didn’t seem worried at all, not even a single phone was pulled out to call or text someone. They just lied their chatting away.

“Seriously?” You groaned and stood up. “Where are you Jimin?”

You crawled back up the hill after you wrapped your jacket around your waist. The last thing you needed were the guys below to look up and get a view of your . That would be a dreadful experience, and one that would get you teased by them for months, the immature buttheads.

Fifteen minutes passed when you finally arrived outside of Jimin’s house. There were no cars, and you couldn’t hear if the TV was on at all. If he was home the TV would be on for sure from him playing video games. The corner of your lower lip found its way between your teeth as you rang the bell. You were never this nervous. You were his best friend, but you really never went over to his place. You invited him over to yours plenty of times, but the only area you hung out at his was his backyard.

The fact that you were ringing the door, wanting to come inside to make sure that he was fine was causing you to feel strange fluttering’s in the pit of your stomach. A feeling you haven’t felt since you saw Jimin’s older brother. You smirked, now he was one hot piece of…

“(Y/N)?” The door was opened to reveal Jimin behind it. “Wh-What are you doing here?”

“I, I um…”

“Aish, come in its chilly outside.” He grabbed your hand pulling you into the house. “Seriously what are you doing here?”

“I was worried about you.”

He turned back to look at you, “Why were you worried about me?”

“You weren’t at school today.” You raised your voice, but why?

He gave a light smile. “I’m sorry, I woke up sick today. I’ve been asleep for most of the day. I only woke up an hour ago.”

“You’re sick? Have you eaten?”

“No, but…”

“You need to eat!” You walked in the direction of his kitchen, which was right around the corner. “Do you have any soup? You should eat that.”

“In the cupboard?” He questioned as he watched you scramble around in his kitchen. “Seriously, (Y/N), you don’t need to do this. I can do it myself.”

“Sit your down and drink some water. You need to keep your fluids up. We can’t have you dehydrated.” You threw a water bottle towards him from the fridge.

Jimin watched in awe at how you were preparing a whole meal for him in front of his eyes. You were mixing some fresh vegetables together and brought them to a boil to add to his soup, which was plain chicken noodle soup with only carrots and celery in it. If he was going to get better he needed more vegetables than just carrots and celery. After you had done this, you made some toast placing it next to his soup, and poured him some cranberry juice. When you were finished you brough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter