(Xiumin) Nostalgic Goose Chase

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nostalgic Goose Chase
Feat. Xiumin of EXO

 

You walked down the street under the warm summer sun basking in its glory. It’s been far too long. You thought when your face warmed up, your skin becoming sensitive to the touch of the sun rays. Far too long… You were on a journey to see your boyfriend of two years. It was going to be your third year anniversary soon and for the past couple weeks he has been acting strange. He hasn’t returned your calls like he used to. He is cryptic when he speaks, but none of it alarms you. You know him. You both were like-minded individuals and have stated countless of times if you felt the need to see someone else, break it off immediately.

His recent behavior indicated he was keeping something a secret from you. He was a chatter box, despite being almost silent around others. He was the first person you opened to, and vice versa. You both were legitimately a match made in heaven. Though you knew all this, you couldn’t help your heart from feeling wary. What was he keeping a secret? Was it a promotion in his job? Was he quitting his job? Did he buy another puppy? You internally groaned at the thought of another dog spending time at your house because of his ‘joint custody’ policy. However, you couldn’t complain much. The dog known as Baozi was adorable and you loved him like he was your own child.

So what could it be?

You continued your journey turning right at your favorite café, the one where you had your first date. You remember like it was yesterday. Your best friend had set you up on a blind date with her boyfriend’s best friend named Kim Minseok. You were not one for blind dates, but since your dance card was starting to grow dust, and a spider’s web was in the making you decided to give this Minseok guy a chance. Little did you know that Kim Minseok would be the man you fell unconditionally in love with. The first time you saw his small youthful features your heart was stolen. When he got up from his seat to pull out your chair, your heart was stolen once again. His shy fidgeting gestures contrasted magnificently to his sharp charming eyes where he stole your heart for the third time. He has made you his from day one.

You walked straight and passed by the flower shop that you took cover one rainy spring day after purchasing fresh fruit from a street stand not too far ahead. You giggled thinking how Minseok worked so hard on getting his hair just right that day only to have it washed out to the point of no return. His small kissable lips ended up in a deep pout as he whined for you to stop laughing at him. To this day his cute pout will be the death of you.

You sighed and smiled at passing strangers who smiled back at you until you stopped dead in your tracks. A strange thought came to you. The café, the flower shop, you looked to your right seeing the small stand where you purchased the fresh fruit from, this street, this area is where you had some of your most memorable moments with Minseok. You glanced down at the note in your hand. If your memory served you right the next place would be the park.

You clenched the note tightly in your hand and made a bee line for the park. It wasn’t just the fact you had dates in the park, you both always went to the park. It was the open concert hall that was special to you. It was the place where you both shared your first dance, and your first kiss. It was the place that proved to you that you were most definitely going to spend the rest of your life with him. You kept your pace up contrary to your lungs burning from lack of oxygen, the concert hall the only thing in your mind. If he was there your speculations were right. If he wasn’t, you were going to kick his cute little behind for making you go on a wild goose chase.

Quick maneuver after quick mane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter