(Hakyeon) You're Mine [SEQUEL]

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're Mine (Sequel)
Feat. Hakyeon of VIXX
If you didn't read the original please read that prior to this :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1104417/4/blissful-stories-ii-requests-open-exo-vixx-bts-ikon

 

In the blink of an eye the lab doors burst open with men in white body suits. They were covered from head to toe, and from far away they would look like astronauts that have seriously gone to the wrong launch site, but these men were not astronauts, they were scientist and worst, they were the scientists responsible for creating Hakyeon.

The moment they came in you rushed over to Hakyeon and he held you tightly in his arms, his teeth and claws on full display. The scientists froze in their tracks, but they weren’t afraid. They were marveling at what Hakyeon could do. You looked over at the only person who could help you out, Taekwoon.

“Taekwoon-ssi, is that what I think it is?” One of the men asked his voice full of amazement.

“Defense mechanisms? Yes.” Taekwoon’s answer was short –like always.

“Amazing…” Another scientist stepped forward making Hakyeon hiss.

“St-Stay back!” You warned them.

“Is this the girl?” Another questioned.

“Yes she is the one who caused all of this.” Taekwoon’s voice was flat.

Your head whipped in his direction, your jaw and eyes tightening on the trader. How dare he say this was your fault? It was all by accident. You didn’t intend on wandering around like a lost puppy looking for your father. It was not your intension to discover a new breed of human and cause them to break out of their incubation tank. It was all by accident. ACCIDENT!

“My daughter did not cause this!” Your father spoke up. “And you know that!”

“Oh yes, excuse me.” Taekwoon scoffed, “It was your fault. How could I have forgotten?”

“You are some piece of work Taekwoon…” Your father shook his head. “I’m glad things ended up the way they did. If this is who you truly are I’m glad my daughter didn’t have to suffer.”

Taekwoon’s face turned to ice as he stared your father down. You were a sensitive subject for both of them. Taekwoon’s eyes widened slightly, but he quickly regained his composure turning away from your father. He walked up to you and immediately Hakyeon pushed you behind him glaring daggers at Taekwoon.

“Back off!” He hissed.

You wrapped your arms around Hakyeon’s waist making sure he remembered that you were there and to not go full hybrid on him.

“Why is he protecting her?”

“Did he imprint?”

“This is too fascinating.”

One of the scientists walked up to Taekwoon and whispered in his ear. Taekwoon’s eyes widened and he immediately shook his head no. The scientist whispered in his ear once again and Taekwoon’s eyes closed, almost as if he was dreading what was said. He let out a loud sigh then nodded.

“Wonsik please (Y/N)’s father outside of the room and down to the main lobby. When you get there I will need you both to stay there until I call for you. Do I make myself clear?” Taekwoon glanced over his shoulder to where your father and Wonsik were standing.

“What? I’m not leaving my daughter!”

“Taekwoon-ssi… I…” Wonsik tried to speak.

“That is an order!” Taekwoon shouted making everyone in the room, including Hakyeon jump.

“Sir, if you please…” Wonsik whispered with a heavy heart.

“Wonsik, you can’t possibly…”

“Sir, please!” Wonsik pleaded. “Just do this for not only your safety but for your daughters.”

Your father looked at you and you were teary eyed and frightened. You knew that the moment any of you guys leave the room it’s good-bye Hakyeon. Your father whispered an ‘I’m sorry’ before turning around walking towards the door. The moment your father was half way out of the door Taekwoon sighed.

“Separate them.” He ordered and before your dad could question eight men in white suits came charging towards you and Hakyeon.

“(Y/N)!” Your father shouted about to run back into the room.

“Daddy!” You screamed as one of the men pried you off of Hakyeon.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Your father fought against Wonsik’s strong grip. “Wonsik let me go! (Y/N)!”

“Daddy!” You cried while you fought in the arms of three of the men. You were lifted off the ground your body thrashing around in the air. “Get off of me!” You let out a blood curdling scream.

“(Y/N)!” Both Hakyeon and your father screamed each trying to fight off those who held them down.

“(Y/N)! (Y/N)!” Your dad tried to get back into the room, but Wonsik managed to get him out the door and the moment your father could no longer pry his way back in, Taekwoon closed the door.

“You bastard!” You cried out your body still lashing about. “I hate you! I ing hate you!”

Taekwoon walked up to you with the most stoic impassive face any person could ever have. He sighed, glanced to his left then rummaged through a drawer pulling out a needle and a bottle of liquid. He gestured towards the men and you were taken to an empty table in a far off corner.

“Yah! Let me go! Let me go!” You screamed tears cascading down your cheeks like a waterfall. You were terrified of needles. Whatever Taekwoon was going to try to do to you, you were not going to allow it. You kept thrashing your body around so that the men couldn’t properly place you down on the table.

“Will you ing calm down!” Taekwoon screamed at you and you just glared and thrashed your body around more. “Forget it! I’ll do it myself!” He walked up to the men and pushed you down hard on the table your shoulder blades hitting the edge.

You yelped out in pain and the only thing you could hear and see was Hakyeon trying his hardest to bite and claw his way out of the remaining five men’s grasps to get to you. His face was tear stained and his eyes were blazing with that blue glow that captured you from the first time you laid your eyes on him. You reached out your hand, but stilled when a horrible pain from your shoulder shot down your arm.

You whimpered and Hakyeon still kept trying to get to you. He was half way there, moving the men with him as he took step after step, but it was too late. Taekwoon grabbed your injured shoulder and stuck you with the needle that was filled with some kind of a mysterious liquid and soon your eyes closed and your body became numb.

 

YOU GROANED AS YOU tried to lift up your arms, but you couldn’t. You were strapped down to a severely cold surface. You shivered and slowly opened up your eyes to find you were in a dimly lit room, with a teal colored ceiling and a bright light radiating from somewhere off to your far left. You gently turned your neck that was killing you to your left to see ten blurry figures in white suits hovering around something.

You tried to speak, but couldn’t. Your throat was dry, your voice completely gone. You blinked your eyes a few times trying to get them to focus on what was going on. A minute passed when your vision improved and that’s when your heart dropped. Across the room to your left you saw an arm dangling down from a table with sharp claws and a secretion dripping from them, Hakyeon.

Despite the fact that you were bound to a table you tried to move around and free yourself. You grunted and groaned your voice still unable to come back to you and that is when a head turned in your direction. Their face was covered up in a mask, their white outfit covered in blue liquid, that could resemble blood, but their eyes, you would never forget those eyes. The person put down a scalpel and walked over to you pulling down their face mask.

Tears sprang to your eyes as the fully approached you. They took off their gloves and tried to your cheek with the back of their hand but you tore your face away from them, disregarding the sharp pain shooting up your neck.

“(Y/N)…” They whispered. You ignored them as the tears continued to fall down your face. “(Y/N), please listen…” It wasn’t going to work. His sweet voice was not going to default you from how horrible you felt right now. “It needed to be done.” He sighed and soon you heard footsteps walking away from you.

Why did this have to happen? Why?

 

⋆MINE➋⋆

 

YOU SAT DOWN ON the bench in the main lobby staring at the clock like you had just discovered the Lost City of Atlantis. In exactly five minutes your father was going to be getting off of work. Ever since that day he has made sure to set an alarm and be on time. When he would get done with work, he would come out and you two would walk out into the evening for a quiet dinner at your favorite restaurant. Ever since that day you were unable to speak, your voice along with your heart died that day along with Hakyeon.

 

One more minute and your father would be out. You rose, just like you did all the other times and waited. A voice called to you and just like every other time you glanced over and Wonsik greeted you with a plea filled smile. You never smiled back but just nodded in his direction and went back to staring down the clock. Every piece of you had died, every last bit. 

The clock struck 7 and your head turned to the elevators. The light came on and the doors opened, but your father didn’t come out. The next elevator came down as well, the doors opened, but again your father didn’t come out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter