Introduction Part 2: G-Dragon broken? Option B ...

BREAK english

he was so ing pissed off.

He had done every effort to be with her, he had given up everything for her.

And everyone.

There was a time that things were even weird between the group itself.

He came and went to Tokyo every moment, causing the lack communication between members decayed even more BigBang

He looked away to people he loved most on his side for the safety of Kiko do not leave him, she gave him an ultimatum and he freaked ...

He was scared !!

how could he be so stupid?

he change the performance with Chaerin in YG family concert because Kiko did not feel comfortable with the proximity from both

and he accepted,

he let her !.

Gradually that was causing Chae also stay away from his sideis not clear that he can blame her ...

It's been 7 months back and forth in his relationship with Kiko.

And now the only person he was looking for when he needed to collapse, wasn't there anymore.

The only person who really understand both sides of him, Kwon Jiyong and gdragon ... she was not there.

He left his side and now after another break or rest time between him and Kiko was alone.

Although he was never completely alone, the snuff and the alcohol, good amounts of them always make him company ...

practically, they were alone in the recent weeks.

Jiyong, a good bottle of whiskey and a pack of snuff.

And of course women, but for now have do not had returned to scandals, constantly going in and out of his room.

Jiyong was so ing pissed off, who she thought she was?

It was remembering her simple touch or scent and he will no longer be able to took her from his head ...

his Hunchae.

, the infamous gdragon, never had to rely upon anyone.

Nobody was going to achieve stop him,

until the members had been given up, and the patience that even left them, they were keeping his back as they could,

but they no longer had the patience

none of them

and even less  his best friend Taeyang or better known as Youngbae

for close friends they were

he would no longer knew how to solve this,

how to help him,

the 5 members tried to avoid surrender with him but the moment was getting closer.

  - Hyung! you have to grow up, and stop now all this !.

- And if I don't do it, what? what are you going to do? are you going to run and to tell YG? do you believe he didn't know ? As long the work and the fans respond nobody cares whatever I do.

- At that you're wrong we are like his children Ji ...

- Bae up !! That's just a damn speech he does not care to anyone as sales do not fall anyone cares.

- If there's anything I know, is that you are really unbearable ... we have to look for the B option right now.

He said turning around while the rest of the group entered the room.

- Option B? What the hell are you talking about? ...

GD growled.

  - Chaerin of course or better said the baddest female.

That's all need T.o.p to cause GD to be out drunkenness.

he laughed bitterly

- She is in America, and she would not want to see me again.

- Yes, she is in America, but she will return this weekend, and about not wanting to see you again ... Unfortunately she has no choice as we work together.

- This weekend? and why nobody told me anything ?.

- She has a performance in a month, man, thing you should already know since you and I have to perfom GOOD BOY on the same stage.

- the SBS Gayo Daejun...but... but... I thought that after bom's scandal... and for the MAMA's thing..

- they are going only Cl Dara y Minzy... and yes you're up...

Taeyang answer with a laugh

- things get interesting isn't it?

he said, prompting laughter from the group, while jiyong was getting paled