Note 6 - Written To You From Sehun

I'm Hell's Angel

Hello.

 

I guess that this is the first and last time that you will be hearing from me, not that it really matters.
I'm sure you know what's been happening, I know that everyone has been trying to keep you updated, and the fact that you can see everything is probably a big help in telling you...or showing you what is happening.

Which begs the question, why am I writing to you? You are going to see what has happened to me anyway, but I thought I should at least talk to you before I leave this world.

By the time you are reading this, I will hopefully be with Luhan. If everything goes correctly I will be living happily on The Lost Planet with him right now. I just hope that my plan does work, I don't want to go another second without seeing him. I can't. 

Do you want to know a secret?  Luhan and I were going to get married. He had proposed to me when we went to The Tree Of Life. We didn't tell anyone about the engagement, we were waiting for the right time that never came. We didn't even give each other rings, but we didn't need them. Because we knew that we didn't need a ring to show our love.
But I wish that I could die with his surname as mine. But we’re demons and we never die with a happy ending. We don’t really deserve one.

Before I do go, I am going to make a promise to you. I promise you that my death will not be for nothing.
Something good will come out of this. Hopefully this event will be the one that kick-starts the truth and finally puts everyone out of their misery.
Yes I wish that I could be there to see it all happen, but the pain of missing the one I care about the most is too much. I'd rather miss out on the drama, thanks.

I'm sure you have many questions at the moment, you are human so you are bound to be wondering about a lot of things, right? All will be explained soon.
I have written three notes. One to you, one to Luhan and one to everyone back on Exo. Of course the one addressed to Luhan will never be read, I ended up placing it in the ashes that were once his room.

The one to you, well that's self explanatory, you're reading it right now.
And then the one to the boys back on Exo contains the truth and nothing but the truth. Honestly I hope that Kai finds it. And if not Kai, then someone that will show it to him.
They can't cover up my death like they did with Luhan, I've made sure of that.
I just hope that D.O doesn't find it. If he does, who knows what he may do. He may blame the others for my death, I don't want that.

What if he punishes them?
Sorry. I shouldn't think like that, but I can't help it. When you've been living on Exo for as long as I have it starts to affect the way that you think. All of your thoughts start to turn dark, it's just how things work down here. The only person that this doesn't affect is Kai, due to the circumstances that brought him here.
You will learn about those soon.

So reader, this is goodbye from me. You won't be hearing directly from me ever again. I apologise if that's upsetting, but just think of how happy I will be once I'm back in Luhan's arms, okay?
Make sure that the boys keep fighting, I don't want to see any of them ever again. Because if I am to see them, they too are dead. That cannot happen.

Thank you. – Oh  Lu Sehun