Jinyoung I am Sorry...

Be There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"Jinyoung ah, are we reaching the jokbal stall soon?? My legs are going to die from walking for so long!" I complained and whined to him. Jinyoung smiled at me again, saying," Yeah yeah it's just right around the corner, we are reaching very soon, I promise to buy you the extra large plate one okay?" "YESSSSSSSS SARANGHAEYO THANKS SO MUCH LET'S RUN THERE THEN WHEEEEEEEEE," I exclaimed happily.

Once we bought the jokbal and reached Jinyoung's house, I could not wait anymore, so I excitedly opened the container but accidentally broke the container instead. "Oopssss...Mianhae Jinyoung ah, could you bring a big plate here to put the jokbal? Because this container is accidentally spoilt by me and now the jokbal are dropping out hehe." Jinyoung ruffled my hair while saying,"Aigoo what a troublemaker" and went to get a big plate to put the jokbal on. 

We happily ate and ate and ate and ate and talked while we ate, enjoying the afternoon, until we realised that 2 hours had passed and we had done absolutely no revision at all yet, so I quickly finished the jokbal and took out my notes and textbooks for revision. Since Jinyoung didn't know many questions, I sort of tutored him the whole chapter again and brought him through the questions which he had difficulty doing, step-by-step, until he had finally gotten it. It was tiring but it was worth it, seeing him now so concentrated in doing his work, focusing with every ounce of energy that he has. I smirked at how cute he looked, and wanted to see how he was doing, I leant in to look at his workbook and what he was writing about. But haish, his handwriting is really small, like, it's even small for a girl, so I could not see properly at all. Sighing, I leant in even closer, till my face was right smack beside his, with only a few inches of gap between our faces. Just then, Jinyoung, wanting to ask me something, turned around to ask me without knowing that our faces were this close, and I, seeing that he turned around to talk to me, also turned around, and in that brief instant, when our faces both turned around to face each other, because of how close we are, our lips touched. For one second, my eyes widened, and I could see Jinyoung having the same shocked feeling and reaction as me, and I was so shocked, I couldn't even move or break apart from our kiss. I held in my breath, not even daring to breathe, but before I knew it, that one second of numbness and shock faded away, and was replaced by sanity, which made me immediately pull back and away from him.

I kept fidgeting and coughing, pretending as if nothing had happened just now, but just when I decided to call it a day and say bye to him before going back home, I felt my face being pulled by his hands and to his face, engaging me into a forced kiss. He kissed me roughly, and in that split second I could somehow actually feel just how much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter