A Dreamy Afternoon

Be There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's Point Of View

Oh. My. Gosh. What did I just say? Did I just say that I was looking at him? What did I just do? Did I just touch his face lovingly? What is wrong with me?! I was so embarrassed, I immediately turned away and went to Nayeon and Jungyeon's seat, hoping to get away from him and avoid any awkward conversations. However, just as I was leaving my seat, Mark grabbed me and spun me around to face him. 

"What do you mean by touching my face and looking at me?" Mark looked at me with his earnest eyes and a sweet smile. My heart could not help but flutter, and feeling extremely awkward and not knowing what to say, I just decided to play like a fool and answered," Oh nothing! I was teasing you because I can be quite playful sometimes you know, so I'm sorry if you don't like what I did, I'll take note in the future haha." I ended awkwardly with a little laugh. But Mark didn't stop smiling at me and gazing into my eyes deeply. 

"No, I liked it. Don't apologize, and if you can, please be more playful in the future too." He finished with a wink and left to make some guy friends.

My heart skipped a beat. He told me he liked it. He liked having physical interactions. He liked me adoring him. But...what does that mean? Do I like him? But if I don't, then why would i react like that? And does he like me? If not why would he say that too? Too many questions were speeding through my brain and before I could properly process them, the teacher came in. Mark came back and sat down next to me, but this time when he pulled in his chair after greeting the teacher, he pulled it closer to me.

-

-

-

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" School was FINALLY over and it is time for me to be a temporary tour guide for Mark. Since the school was still full of people, I told Mark to wait for 10 minutes before I begin so as to let the students go home first, then the school will be more empty and quiet and it would be easier for me to talk without shouting when introducing the different parts of the school. Just then, JB came over and asked me," Hey my dear moguri, when would you be done touring him?" To which I replied," Hmm how about you wait at the cafeteria near the school and study first while you can grab a cup of coffee too, then when I'm done I will text you and go over, then we can head home together." "Ok sure!" JB replied with a large grin and playfully tousled my hair before going off. I then rested my head since I was tired.

After awhile, I realised that I accidentally fell asleep, and so I immediately jumped up from my seat. I looked at the time and realised that I slept for one whole hour!! Horrified, I turned around to see where Mark was, whether he went back home already or not, and to my relief, he was sitting right beside me,  sleeping too. His face when sleeping is also handsome, and his hair seems so fluffy. I then sat back down quietly and bent down closer to see his face, and unconsciously, my hand reached down to touch his hair and his face, which was smooth and flawless. "Ahhh, how handsome, no wonder I fell for him so quickly.." I sighed while appreciaitng his sleeping face. " Yes I'm really handsome right?" a voice suddenly spoke up, and to my horror, it was Mark, who was actually already awake. Opening his eyes, he sat up straight and looked at me, who was in shock. "You sleepyhead, you made me wait for one hour while everyone else already went back home. See what a burden you are." He joked with me. "Sorry! YOu should have woken me up though.." I replied with a pout. "I couldn't interrupt your sleep, because you were too beautiful for me to break the peace and beauty of you sleeping." He casually said. My heart once again beat faster and I felt really happy inside. "Well, let's be optimistic, now that the school really is empty, I can tour you comfortably without being judged by everyone, so let's go!" I started making my way to the door, and Mark followed me.

"This is the school field as you can see and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter