Do I Like Him

Be There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's Point Of View

As I returned him his phone after saving my number in it, our hands touched briefly before I withdrew mine with a flash. I felt so embarrassed and shy, I did not dare to look at him after that and just turned to the front without saying even 'sorry', and just decided to listen to the teacher to forget about what just happened. Blushing madly, I thought to myself, why am I feeling like this when I just met him only today? What is this feeling even? I guess Mark also sensed how shy and awkward I was, so he didn't say anymore too and turned back to face the teacher. In the corner of my eye however, I saw him grin slightly at my actions and my heart fluttered a bit. 

-

-

-

"Ringgggggg!!!!!!!" It was lunch time, and everyone was rushing down to the cafeteria to get their food. I covered my face with my hands to calm down myslef first. Okay Momo, it's the time to face Mark again, you need to remain calm and stop being pushed around by him, ok? Just as I was about to say hi to him and bring him down to the cafeteria, when I uncovered my face however, his face was just centimetres away from mine. It was so close to the point that if someone accidentally nudged me or pushed me just a bit, our lips would have touched easily. Shocked, I immediately pulled my face away but this time, I really was blushing madly. Mark only smiled at me and asked," Shall we go down? I don't know how to go aaaaaaand, you are my 'tour guide' for this whole week, remember?" "Yeah sure errrrr yup let's go down I will show you the way," I said nervously, still not daring to look at him. Just as I was about to bring him down, someone caught my arm and whirled me around to face him. It was JB. He smirked at my shocked expression and released my arm to hold my hand as he said," Hey let's have lunch together." Without my consent and explanation that I have to bring Mark down, he just pulled me with him. Just as I was about to tell him to stop, another hand caught hold my arm. I turned around and it was Jr. He gave JB a stare and then flashed a smile at me. "Momo, won't you have lunch with me? I won't take no for an answer." After saying that, he also held my hand, entwining his fingers around mine and pulled me away from JB. However, JB won't let go of my hand and he just held onto it even firmer. The two of them were both glaring at each other and I was about to break free from both of their grasps when Mark suddenly butted in. He pulled JB and Jr's hands away from mine and stared at them coldly," Yah both of you. Has Momo even given any of you her consent? If not then who are you to just pull her away as you like? Don't you think that both of your actions are making things really difficult for her? If you like her, don't ask me how I know it is so obvious, then use more effective ways to get her to like you back, not by forcing her to have lunch with you or acting childishly. Understand? And also, Momo is supposed to be MY tour guide for this week, so I'm really sorry, but teacher's orders, we have to follow it. Furthermore, she agreed to taking me down for lunch, unlike both of you who didn't get her consent at all. That is so disrespectful to her."

I was really shocked but touched at how Mark fearlessly stood up for me and helped me get out of this difficult situation where I would probably have to separate them from fighting each other but yet he solved it in a few minutes. I was also mesmerised by how charismatic he looked when he was arguing with them for me. He looked so gorgeous, so attractive, I would have hugged him if not for the fact that we only just met today. Both JB and Jr still looked angry at each other but they did look more apologetic at the same time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter