JB and Jinyoung Moments

Be There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"Yawnnn..." I woke up feeling really tired, because I slept late last night talking to Mark. Oh right, I was talking to Mark hehe... Recalling what happened last night, I can't help but smile again. But time is running fast, if I don't hurry up then I will be late for school, so I slid out of bed promptly and started getting ready for school.

When I went out of my house, while wearing my shoes, I heard someone shout, "Momorin~". Looking up, I saw JB smiling and waving at me. I smiled back genuinely, and racing towards him, I asked him," JB!! What are you doing here? Why didn't you go school yet?"

He grinned sheepishly, saying, " Err because I wanted to go to school with you so..... yeah I decided to come to your house since we live near each other. But I didn't dare to message you to tell you because I was scared that you will reject me sooo...... yeah that's why I waited here at your doorstep instead until you came out, because you can't say no now heehee." 

Looking at his handsome face and cheeky smile, I couldn't help feel mesmerized by him at the moment, and was touched that he was so thoughtful. I also realised that we were wearing the same shirt today coincidentally. Well, not like as if I would say no, so I linked my arm with his, said," Kaja", and dragged him along with me, while chatting happily all the time.

 JB and Momo wearing couple tee coincidentally inside their uniform blazer

Once we reached school and went to our class, everyone turned around when the 2 of us came in arm-in-arm. People knew that JB likes me, so the boys started to wolf-whistle, thinking that JB has finally got the girl, but JB knowing that I didn't mean anything else and that I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, immediately shushed them and told them that it was a misunderstanding, then automatically unlinked his arms, directing me to go to my seat first with a reassuring nod. I smiled back at him and went to my seat, where Mark was already at, staring hard at me. I felt a shudder when I saw his cold stare at me early in the morning, but deciding to brush it off, I acted natural and said," Annyeonghasaeyo Mark-ssi." and when he just nodded at me coldly, I felt uncomfortable and awkward so I went to my clique huddled in a corner, wanting to be away from him. Mark behaved so differently from when he was chatting with me last night, he was all sweet kind and warm last night but now, he seems so domineering and cold, and so unapproachable. I didn't know what happened to him but I shall back off first and perhaps let him calm down. 

  Mark staring at Momo coldly

" Yah, what are you guys talking about here so secretively?" I joined my clique who was huddled in a circle, discussing something in hushed whispers. A brief introduction of my clique here. My clique consists of 9 people, including me, and they are Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and well, me. I am really close with all of them, and we never hide anything between one another, even the most secretive secrets, we share it with one another and trust one another to keep the secrets within ourselves only. Our friendship bond is very strong and no one can ever break it. 

" Ah uri Moguri, waseo? Ani, we were just fangirling over some handsome guys but we didn't want other people in our class to find out because one of the guys is in our class, and we were scared that stupid rumours of us liking him will rise if other people got to know, you see." They explained to me, still whispering. "Ah jinca, it's okayyyyy, like seriously who will be so stupid as to of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter