(M) JongHo : He is....

SHINee Drabbles/Oneshots for those interested???

A/N : Warning : some  ahead... If you are underaged, please skip most of this chapter ( What am I saying..?? Underaged kids.. Cover your eyes and skip totally.... Otherwise, hope you'll enjoy this drabble from me.... :)

 

*****************************************************************

 

It was a Friday night and Minho was looking forward to destressing at the local club with Key. A ritual they had enforced since they graduated from University and entered the workforce. Graduating from Seoul University meant they had a lot of choices when it came down to finding jobs in their respective fields but both decided to open up their own advertising company. Key with his keen fashion sense and Minho with his acute business instincts made up 'Hello, MinKey'. It was just the two of them with they had first started but soon, the business grew from a small office to a prestigious one at Gangnam district.  

 

 

 

That night, they were going to Sensual Senses, a new club that had opened a few weeks ago. The reviews for this club had been excellent so far and Key had been dying to check it out. The club was located at Hongdae's famous club street and boasted of having the most wicked dancefloor that can accommodate at least 300 people at one time. Even their resident deejay had been given rave reviews with his ability to work the crowd and turn it up, giving an adrenaline rush like no other. Key said that he would drop by at around 7pm (which translated to 8.30pm), giving Minho enough time to destress with a long bath. He had a rough day earlier when he was forced to sit in a meeting with Mrs Kim, the owner of KJ record label. That stubborn old biddy had shot down most of his company's ideas on KJ's new look, even though it was done according to her specifications. Minho ended up breaking his rule of not drinking at work the moment she left with her followers. Minho shuddered as he thought of the next meeting in two weeks time. If not for the fact that his company needed KJ's account, he would have told the old lady go and get laid. Maybe that will calm her down.

 

 

True enough, at about 8.30pm sharp, there was a doorbell ringing indicating the presence of Almighty Key. He could have entered if he wanted to as Minho had given him a spare few years ago but Key, being the diva, would rather have people open the door for him and make a grand entrance. Looking at Key as he entered the house, Minho could understand why. Key was dressed to kill. His black leather pants that was fitted snugly against him eccentuated his y legs while the see-through sleeveless shirt hugged his body. His look completed with the addition of his leather jacket as well as black eyeliners over the edges of his eyes. Luckily, Minho had no desire towards his best friend thus he was spared any unwelcomed lust and tenting of trousers that others would have in that diva's presence. Compared to Key, Minho was dressed in a simple outfit. He was dressed in a white shirt with black jeans. Jeans which brings out the iness of his tall figure and his cute . Minho knew that Key would want to nag at him about his choice of clothes but before Key do so, Minho quickly took his wallet and car keys and shooed both of them out of his house.

 

 

 

The atmosphere surrounding the club had been quite exhilarating. Although there was a slight queue, the music that was heard coming from the club made everyone quite excited. Finally, they stepped inside after being given the approval by the bouncer standing guard at the entrance. It was like entering a whole new world. There were so many bodies on the dancefloor, gyrating to the sounds of a fast tempo that kept everyone hyped up. Minho was impressed. The deejay at the console did know his music well. Moving to the bar, both Key and Minho ordered their favourite cocktail before hitting the dancefloor. Almost immediately, there was a crowd surrounding them. Even though Key was the diva and moves like liquid when he danced, Minho knew that he wasn't that bad either. Together, they usually ended up become the spotlight, making both males and females that surrounded them wished that they were the ones being caressed by those fingers and being humped by those sleek, y bodies. There were many times when both of them indulged in a fling or two with those new groupies but never a long term one. At least not yet..

 

 

After a few hours, Key had disappeared with god-knows-who doing god-knows-what, leaving Minho alone at the bar. He had politely refused any invitations as he wished to wind down before going home. Minho wasn't worried about Key as he knew Key was more than capable to take care of himself. Taking this opportunity to really have a good look around the club, Minho was again impressed with the decor. It was aesthetically done with not too much neon lights that will cause you to be dizzy and nauseous. His eyes moved lazily across the dancefloor when he felt this weird sensation of being watched. Sure, he knew that people watched him all the time but this felt so different. Suddenly, his eyes locked onto another pair that was looking straight at him. Minho's breath hitched as he felt the intensity coming from the other side of the club. His heart started to beat faster with each step that person took to reach him.Wavy platinum blonde hair, luscious lips that's in a half-smirk and a hot body that wore this tight body-hugging white T-shirt which showed off his muscular arms with bulging veins running through them. Veins which Minho would not mind running his tongue over them. Feeling hot, Minho inadvertently looked away in a desperate attempt to calm himself. The moment he stepped into Minho's vision, the guy spoke. "Hi, my name's Jonghyun. Sorry if I seem to intrude on your alone time, but I can't help noticing you. My shift is over but I thought to myself.. Hey, there's my lonely apartment or I could choose to try to talk to the angel at the bar and see what happens next.. I guess I want to stay and chat with you for a while. Mind if I join you for a while and buy you a drink? " Minho shyly nodded as he could not trust his voice at the moment. Internally, he was melting. That voice was so velvety smooth, causing all sorts of butterflies in his stomach. Jonghyun appeared to be shorter than him, but Minho was willing to let it slide.

 

 

Apparently, Jonghyun was the deejay of the club and was not in any relationship at the moment. He started working here a few weeks ago when the club just opened because he was tired of his day job. One day, he just quit his job and left his home to live independently. Sure, his parents kicked a big fuss but they can't do anything much as he was considered to be an adult and was fully capable of making his own decisions. He claimed that the constraints of living in his parents' house made him a little bit crazy. Minho was impressed that Jjong, a nickname he had just thought of to be given to the adorable puppy sitting in front of him, had struck out on his own. Sure, Minho had done well for himself but he still have this close-knit relationship with his family. As the night wore on, both of them found themselves getting ually aroused the more they drank.

 

 

"My place??" Jjong whispered as he locked lips with Minho's once again while he grinded against Minho in the bathroom cubicle, causing the younger to moan deliciously. One moment, they were laughing over a joke that Minho had shared. The next moment, they were busy groping each other's body as Jjong tongue caused electrifying currents to run all over Minho's body as he the base of his neck before moving to his hardened s. Minho was too far gone to even try to cover his moans while he grasped Jjong by his hair. Moans that went straight to Jjong's and made it stiffened. "Yes... Oh, God, Jjong.. Ummmm, Yes... Baby, that feels so good.. No... Don't stop..." Jjong smirked as he whispered again. "My place, it is then...."

 

 

Any thoughts of Key went down the drain. At this moment, Minho could not care less if his friend was lying in a ditch somewhere. All his thoughts were concentrated on this beautiul specimen of a man whose velvety voice was doing all sorts of things to his growing arousal. Breaking away only to quickly take their belongings, they continued to and and as they moved from one wall to the other. Minho was surprised when Jjong led him to the elevator located in the far end of the club and pressed some buttons to access to the highest level of the building. Minho was curious and was about to ask but his breath hitched when Jjong took the opportunity to unbuckle his pants. Minho has to hold onto the railing in order to support his legs when they suddenly turned into jelly. He could feel the warmth of Jjong's breath through the material of his Calvin Klein briefs before he felt cold wind surrounding his lower body. His silent prayers answered when he felt hands cupped his balls and massaging them gently. Minho moaned deeply with each flick of Jjong's tongue, teasing Minho into oblivion. Minho bit his lip, trying to contain his pleas, but eventually he gave up as he rasped "Please... Jjong... Please.... Oh God, me... me...now... "

 

 

Jjong growled as he Minho's , enjoying the tiny vibrations that made Minho whimper in delight. His handsome lover's face scrunched up as Jjong could feel Minho was about to lose it. Minho's hips started ing erratically especially after Jjong managed to insert his fingers to stretch his hole and jabbed his prostate. The taste of precum spurring Jjong to harder before Minho released it all into his mouth, the bittersweet taste that made Jjong briefly thought that he would not mind getting used to. Minho slumped against Jjong after Jjong kissed him again, making Minho taste himself. Weakly, Minho pushed away, trying to catch his breath. However, Jjong immediately attached himself onto his neck, leaving Minho breathless again when his erogenous zone was attacked and led in so many spots. Minho could feel himself getting harder again. He knew that he can't get enough of Jjong and he wanted him NOW. Like a snake, his hands slithered down towards Jjong's pants and ped slowly, making sure that his fingers caressed Jjong's teasingly along the way. "Oh God, Minho.. I want you now.." Minho shuddered as Jjong started to tease his entrance again." Go for it, puppy.. I want you to  me.. me senseless, baby."

 

 

Jjong leaned back and looked up into those big, enchanting eyes, pausing for a while as he did not want Minho to get hurt due to the lack of lubrication. However, before he could say anything, Minho kicked away his pants and wrapped his arms around his neck. Using the railing as a support, Minho lifted himself and aligned against Jjong's as he wrapped his legs around Jjong. "Please, Baby.. I need you now." Jjong's resistance crumbled when Minho suddenly pushed himself onto Jjong's in a slow movement, gasping as he felt the burn against his . Beads of sweat appeared on Minho's forehead. He was determined to make it happen, only to widen his eyes and moaned incoherently when Jjong rammed in a swift motion, burying himself deep within. Jjong groaned aloud, wanting to move his hips so badly especially after he felt the tight contractions made by Minho as he tried to adjust to Jjong's . Jjong captured Minho's lips again in a harsh kiss, swallowing Minho's moans as he started to pump slowly which increased in intensity the higher they went up. By the time the elevator door opened, both were struggling to keep their at bay, wanting to prolong each other's pleasure. Jjong kneaded Minho's cute buttocks while fondling his balls as he tried to move towards his bedroom. Minho's response was to tighten his walls even more, causing Jjong to see stars.

 

 

 

Finally deciding that the bedroom was too far away, Jjong detoured to his living room couch. Laying Minho on his back, Jjong withdrew out and stared at the beauty in front of him. Minho whined at the loss and wanted him to continue. However, Jjong slowly peeled away his own T-shirt exposing his rock solid abs. Abs that made Minho's eye glazed over. Minho's hands automatically reached for his body in a bid to run his fingers across the taut muscles. Jjong shuddered when Minho touched a sensitive area. Pressing his lips to Jjong's abs, Minho wasted no time in shedding his clothes, leaving him as he trailed down towards his destination. The moment his lips touched the tip, Minho's tongue reached out to  underneath the base before engulfing it whole. His cheeks hollowed out to create a vacuum as Minho moved up and down while using his hands to create a rhythm. Jjong's loud groans felt like music to Minho's ears and he felt a sharp tingle all the way to his the moment Jjong tightened his grip on his hair. Minho felt so proud to know that he could make the handsome stranger lose his control. When Minho felt Jjong was about to blow, he stopped. Jjong's eyes flew open in frustration and he almost forced Minho to continue but he understood what Minho wanted. Pushing Minho back, Jjong placed both of his legs on his shoulders after kissing them both lovingly, exposing his hole. Jjong wasted no time in entering Minho again. ", Minho.. You are still so tight...." ing in and out as moans were getting louder and movements getting intense. "Oh my ing God, Jjong.. There.. Oooooh, .. Right there... Jjong, please... Can.... Can I ? Please...."

 

 

With his face full of concentration, Jjong growled even deeper as his hand reached down to Minho's as he repeatedly abused his prostate, causing Minho to scream as shots of spewed out from his hitting both of their chests. Jjong's eyes rolled backwards as he grunted when his hit him. Minho's walls were coated with Jjong's ,milking him as his began to diminish. Unable to suppport himself, Jjong fell on top of Minho, kissing his lips before both fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

Early the next morning, in a different part of the apartment where yet another elevator was found, there were a few people, one of whom had access to Jjong's apartment. She was there with a few reporters to showcase her son's achievement in being the youngest CEO of a well-established records company who also owned a very successful club on top of being a well-known DJ/songwriter. Although Jonghyun was not technically the CEO anymore as he quit a few weeks back, his mother was not going to let anyone know that fact as it could be detrimental to her business. Imagine her surprise when she walked into the living room to see her son in the arms of another young man who looked so familiar to her. Unable to show her surprise, she quickly schooled her expression into one of conspiracy.

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that you all have to see this. You see, my son had just proposed to his longtime boyfriend and I guessed we had walked into their night of celebration. I truly apologise for this, maybe we can meet them another day and I will get them properly presented to you for an exclusive scoop of their wedding day." Mrs Kim lied smoothly as she ushered them back to the elevator. She knew that she could not afford to let any of the nosy reporters knew what was going on especially after all of them saw that her son was gay. Truthfully, she had nothing against gays and whatever they wished to do in life but the society could be very cruel to her business. So, the best way was to make it into a fairytale type of romance where the couple WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER even if in reality, they don't.

 

 

 

"Wake up, son.. It's way past your normal waking hours. And I would appreciate it if both of you were to go and get dressed up. My old eyes do not need to see your birdies for any longer. I stopped looking at yours years ago and I certainly do not want to look at Mr Choi's either." Jonghyun squinted and started to move his body slowly. At first, he was puzzled as to this state of ness and the fact that he felt a warm body snuggling beside him. Then, his puzzlement grew as he registered his mother's voice when he knew that she was not keen on him getting this apartment at all. Slowly opening his eyes, he smiled when his mind flashed to last night's events and he hugged the body closer, earning a grunt from that said body. Unfortunately, his bubble popped the moment his mom's face appeared in his vision. Jonghyun panicked and accidentally pushed the body to the floor. "Ouch.. What the hell??" Minho whined as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning, Mr Choi. I assumed you had a great time last night but I do not need to know that. So, kindly wear your clothes, please." Minho's eyes widened when he heard the voice of Mr Kim. Quickly grabbing a cushion, he got dressed in the quickest possible timing as Jonghyun did the same. "What the...?? Mom, why are you even in my house?" Minho's jaw dropped as the mention of 'MOM'. Internally, he was screaming and pulling his hairs out. What had happened? From a wonderful, ual dream to waking up in a hellish nightmare. Minho was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Kim Jonghyun.. As the owner of KJ Records and your mother, of course, I have the right to be here. This whole building belongs to us." She paused when Jonghyun interrupted. "No, Mother. KJ Records have nothing to do with this building. I bought it with my own money. And don't forget, I'm no longer the CEO of KJ Records." Mrs KIm pursed her lips at his statement and continued on as though he did not interrupted her at all. "What nonsense!! KJ Records is and still legally under your name so there will be no talk of you not being the CEO. However, I had brought over some reporters and they had seen this little scene before I could prevent it. Basically, now you are both engaged and will be getting married in two weeks. All arrangement had been started  a few minutes ago so you just have to make sure that you are convincing enough for people to believe that you are madly in love with each other and be present for the wedding.. Mr Choi, I do not want to end up having to go to Lee Brothers Advertising, if you know what I mean."

 

 

"Now, excuse me while I do some damage control..." Two pairs of shocked eyes looked at her. "Go and have more if that will make you more comfortable with each other. Whatever you do, I expect both of you to be at the registrar in a month's time." Minho blushed at her crude remarks and yet, he could not find his voice to have his say in the matter. Yes, he have strong ual desire for Jjong, um, Mr Kim Jonghyun but the fact that Jjong was not entirely truthful regarding himself and with Mrs Kim being his mother made him cringe at the thoughts of wanting to be living in a state of matrimony with Kim Jonghyun for the rest of his life even more. However, he did not missed the thinly veiled threat that she had made. Unconsciously, he bit his lower lip as his thoughts raced within his mind, only to be taken aback when Jjong placed his thumb over his lip to try to release it from being bitten. Taking a moment to look at Jjong, Minho was surprised at how gorgeous he looked in the morning. With the sunlight reflecting off his red curtains, it made his platinum-blond hair looked slightly pinkish in colour, reminding Minho of cotton candy which he loved as a child. Memories of how much Minho enjoying on Jjong's turned his blush redder.

 

 

 

Ashamed of his lustful thoughts, Minho turned his head away. "Minho, don't.. I... I... I'm sorry that this had to happen to you. I.. I just want you to know that whatever happens in the future, I... I don't regret last night. Last night was memorable to me. Not just because we get to , but also because I got to know you as me. As Jjong, deejay in a nightclub.. Not as Kim Jonghyun, owner and CEO of KJ Records. You desired me not for the fame, for the money or for the climb in social status and I admit, I liked that alot.. I... I... I know I was wrong to turn you on like that, to have  without being truthful but you are the best thing that happened to me and I... I was worried that you will disappear. I don't know if you believed in love at first sight but that was what happened to me." Jjong turned Minho's head towards him and looked into his big, brown eyes. "Min baby, the moment you stepped into the club, my eyes gravitated towards you. I wanted to introduce myself immediately but I was worried especially when I saw that you had company. Keeping you in my orbit was the best I could hope for, until your friend disappeared. I was so grateful for that because it gave me a chance to finally get my moving to you. I.. I know it was too soon for me to say this but... I.. I love you, Min.. I know the circumstances right now is too freaky and weird but putting aside my mom and her annoying threats, do know that I want to marry you eventually. I want us to get to know each other better. I want to know your every quirks and habits and even wake up in the mornings with you snuggled by my side." Jjong paused when he saw tears flowing down his beloved cheeks. He leaned forward and kissed each drop away as he moved closer to Minho's lips.

 

 

 

"Say something..." Jjong whispered. "Tell me that I'm not alone in feeling this way.. Say something, Min baby." Minho knew that Jjong's lips were seeking his approval before he would do anything. Already his lips tingled in anticipation but does strong ual desire translated to a feeling of love on his part? Minho became confused. On one hand, he would love to admit that he was falling in love with Jjong and wanted to explore this attraction further. However, the other hand said that they were moving too fast, that their social status were too far apart, that Minho could never be the one that Jjong needs, that he was afraid to disappoint Jjong in case he did not like Minho's quirks, that Mrs Kim would end up being his mother-in-law, that Key would be super pissed with him for not telling him everything, that.... that... that... All thoughts deserted him as unconsciously he moved closer and closer until he pressed his lips against Jjong's and gasped at the electricity that passed.

 

 

 

Removing their clothes the second time round was slower than the unbridled lust that they experienced the night before. As Jjong carefully sank himself into Minho, joining them towards a rhythm of mutual desire, Jjong whispered words of love over and over again even as Minho tightened his hold on Jjong. Feeling safe and secure as Jjong drove them both to their peaks. After both of them managed to calm down after four rounds of , Minho turned to Jjong and whispered back "I think I love you too.... But I don't want to be married in two weeks.. Let's go and suit up. Will you marry me today?" Minho winked, throwing caution to the winds, not wanting to think about anything else except the two of them in their cocoon of love. "I refused to let your mother plan our wedding. She's worse than a godzilla from hell...."

 

 

***********************************

A/N : O.... kay... what the heck did I write?? I blame Jonghyun and Minho for this.. Jjong's showcase was filled with so much JongHo feels that this happened especially after I listened to Jjong's full album, She Is... OMG, that album is like y music ++++ .. Damn... Anyway, do support our cute, y Dino-puppy in his first solo album.. Listen and stream if you can.. Thanks... By the way, I inserted a few of Jjong's new songs in here... See if you can spot them?? hehehe  :) Haf fun, people.. and take care till my next drabble...aka one-shots...

 

Do comment if you like the stories so far.. Thanks....