2Min : It's not me

SHINee Drabbles/Oneshots for those interested???

"It's not me, hyung...."

 

With that, Minho's shoulders slumped in defeat. He was hoping that it would be the maknae of their group. His boyfriend always have this mischievious streak in him. A fact that was unknown to many except for a select few. Everyone who saw Taemin would naturally assumed that he was as innocent and demure as he looked. The reason for that could be because of the fact that he was currently sporting long extensions for their "Sherlock" album. Taemin's small, boyish appearance was changed into a more feminine outlook, made worse by the clothes that the cordi noonas made him wear while they were promoting "Sherlock". Minho recalled the first time he saw Taemin coming out of the hair salon. His jaw almost dropped to the ground and he had half a mind to march up to Taemin, grabbed his arms and pulled him back to the stylist and ordered her to change it back. There was no way in hell he would have allowed Taemin to go out looking like that if he was given any choice. Minho refused to admit it as much as he could but there was no denying that he felt a little jealous whenever any of their hyungs got too close to Taemin.

 

 

Now, his most beloved treasure was missing and Minho did not know what to do. Several days without it had made Minho quite jumpy, forcing him to make rash decisions. He even tried searching for it in each of his hyung's bedroom one day and actually saw things which would scar him for life. Jinki hyung's secret stash of fried chicken bones, some of which looked like they had been left there since forever with all the mold surrounding them, built like a shrine with a picture of fried chickens pasted on the wall. Jonghyun hyung's little box of wigs and women's clothings along with shoes and accessories that looked suspiciously like Jonghyun hyung's size. Minho shuddered as he recalled how Jonghyun hyung would became overly excited whenever they had to be a "girl" as part of either their variety show appearances or during any filming. Jonghyun hyung would always parade himself infront of the members and asked them if he looked pretty. Of course, HIS Taeminnie was way prettier but Minho knew not to offend his hyung and a little white lie does not seem to be of any harm. Key.. Well, Key seemed to be the most normal of the lot. collection that's typical of any hot-blooded male with hormones. However, what surprised Minho was the fact that those collections numbered into the hundreds with numerous categories. You think of a category and Key will have it.. Teacher , , gay , even a small collection of though those were concentrated towards man's best friends. It made Minho wondered though what was going on in Key's mind and truthfully, it also made him a bit wary and uncomfortable. When Key or any of his hyungs spoke to him, they definitely acted normal. Hard to believe they had those items in their rooms.

 

 

Now, Minho was faced with a dilemma. His boyfriend had said that it was not him but Minho just could not shake away that nigging sensation that Tae was not being totally truthful with him. Both of them respected each other's privacy and would not do anything to jeopardized it. Unless they had absolutely no other choice, only then would they enter the room without the other's presence. Minho's hand was still attached to the door knob as he debated on whether it was worth it to open that door while Tae was away with Jinki hyung to film 'Star King'. Taking a deep breath, Minho slowly turned the knob of no return. He stood at the doorway as his hand switched on the light. Then he gasped.......

 

 

Right there on Taemin's bed was his beloved treasure. His prized possession. His first love. His confidant.....

 

 

His fuzzy teddy bear.......

 

 

As Minho stood still in his shock, the house door turned as a babble of excited voices were heard only to fall silent. Taemin saw that Minho was standing near his opened bedroom door. He knew that Minho had found out. He knew that he had a lot of explaining to do. However, he also knew that the best strategy is to attack first and attack fast and not let the enemy recover. Taemin quickly ran to Minho, pushed him into his bedroom while locking his room at the same time. Minho, who was stunned by Tae's action, had stumbled forward and landed on the bed. Without saying anything, Taemin latched his lips onto Minho's weakness.. the back of his ear.. while slowly caressing the body which he loved the most. In his heart, he just hoped and prayed that Minho will be distracted enough to forget what he had seen and not be mad at him. Taemin's hands slowly ped Minho's jacket, exposing the sinewy muscles hidden beneath the thin shirt before he started to trail kisses down Minho's body. Minho gasped as Taemin seductively worked his magic, making him lost his thoughts in the sensual haze which Taemin created..

 

 

From the moment Taemin had gazed upon that bear, he had coveted it and he just could not get his mind off it. He had only managed to touch it once before Minho came back to his room and snatched it away but it was enough for it to leave a lasting impression. Its fur was so soft and comfy. The kind that made you just want to snuggle to it and tell your deep, dark secrets in your own cocoon of warmth. Taemin could understand why Minho treasured it so much and never let it out of his room. It was a moment of weakness when it happened. Before his mind could processed what had happened, Mr Cuddles was in his hands and Minho had just entered the house. Not wanting to be caught with it, Taemin immediately opened his room door and hid Mr Cuddles. Sure, Taemin felt guilty especially when he saw how frantic Minho was searching for his lost bear without showing it to their hyungs for fear of being teased. However, everytime he snuggled against Mr Cuddles, he told himself just a bit more... just a bit more....just a bit more... He just need to hold on to Mr Cuddles a little bit more...

 

 

"Taemin...gasp...Stop that... Tae.... STOP IT...." Minho pushed against Taemin's chest in order to clear his mind. He knew that he should be angry with him, especially when he had clearly lied about Mr Cuddles' disappearance. Minho tried but he failed. If he was Superman, then Taemin would be his kyrptonite. Minho knew that he would even gave Mr Cuddles to Taemin if he had asked, although he had hoped that it will never come to that because Mr Cuddles was his. It was his first present from his umma and he really treasured it alot. Mr Cuddles had gone through so much with him that Minho could never visualise a day without him... Until recently.. The few days without Mr Cuddles was like hell and he would never want to repeat it again.

 

 

"H...Hyung... I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to lie. I swear. I wanted to give him back. I swear... but... but I was weak.. I'm sorry,hyung.. "

 

 

"Tae.. Why did you do it? You are the only one who knew how important Mr Cuddles to me. Did you know I almost went crazy looking for him and saw things that I could never unsee for the rest of my life??!!! I saw things, Tae.. Things that will haunt me for the rest of my life." Minho shuddered again as he recalled what he saw. "Now, I can't even LOOK AT OUR HYUNGS without thinking of those things."

 

 

"Aww, I'm so sorry, Minho hyung. Minnie will make it up to you, I promise. No more hiding Mr Cuddles too. I won't take him away but can we share him? Please.. Please.. Please..." For someone who claimed he cannot do any aegyo, Taemin was certainly doing a good job with a pout and fluttering eyes. Minho knew that he was going to break into a smile soon but he cannot afford to let Taemin aka the little devil win.

 

 

"Fine.. Fine.. I will share Mr Cuddles with you on these conditions. You have to wear Jonghyun hyung's woman clothing at least once a week as well as 'borrow' Key's collection for um, research purposes. Once a week, I expect you to dress as Tae.. um, Taeyeon and do a move like the professionals in those movies. Plus, er, somehow, get Onew hyung to clear that shrine. I can understand his love for chickens but that was way too creepy." Taemin nodded as Minho stated out his conditions.

 

 

After Minho became satisfied with his conditions and seeing that Taemin looked remorseful enough, Minho then started kissing Taemin's neck. A spot which Minho loved so much as he could inhale Tae's unique scent at the same time. Unfortunately, his position stopped him from seeing the smirk on Taemin's face. He did not know that it was Taemin who started Jonghyun hyung on his 'interesting' collection and it was also Taemin who had introduced Key hyung to the pleasures of top notch High Definition movies and gave Key hyung his first movie. Sure, Onew hyung was weird with his chicken shrine but Taemin knew that it would be easy to manipulate their leader as in Onew's eyes, Taemin could do no wrong.

 

 

Wonder if Minho knew all of that, would he have started a relationship with that devil in disguise aka Taedemon???