Onho : Bunny??

SHINee Drabbles/Oneshots for those interested???

"No... I mean it, Jinki... No.. I can't do it and I will never do it. Not now... Not ever.. Baby, you know I love you and I would do anything for you but I, Choi Minho, will never do that."

 

 

Upon hearing those discouraging words, Jinki flinched as he bowed his head down in defeat. He knew that all hopes were lost. He thought that it would be okay. He had foolishly thought that it could be done. If only... If only he had more time. He was positive that he could do it, that the love they shared was so strong that they can overcome this together. Minho sighed deeply when he saw his lover's bowed head. He knew without speaking that Jinki was trying his best to contain his tears, tears that were caused by him. Tears which Minho swore would never appear in his baby's eyes ever again unless they were tears of joy. His heart broke as feelings of guilt started to surround him and enter his very soul. He had caused his Jinki to cry. No matter how bad this thing is, Minho knew that he loved Jinki too much to let him go. Bad Minho....

 

 

"Min honey, I... I am sorry... I knew it was wrong and I should not have done it at all. I... I was lonely and you know how much I need someone around to be with me... The temptation is just too strong. Before I knew it, it was done and now, I ... I have to live with the consequences of that decision. I... I knew that you would hate me for doing this, but... Please, Minho... Please forgive me... " Unable to hide it any longer, Jinki broke down in tears as he knelt on the floor wishing for nothing more other than forgiveness from the love of his life, uncaring of his appearance at that point of time. When it happened, Jinki was at one of his weakest moment and he was taken advantage. On hindsight, he knew... He knew that it should not have turned out the way it did but he was powerless to change the course of events that occurred soon after that.

 

 

Minho knew his heart was wavering. He knew that any moment now, he would say the words that he will regret in the future. He knew that the feelings that he have for the older man will make him crumble. He knew that, but his mind kept denying him what his heart already knew. His need for sanity prevented him from totally caving in. He needed assurance too. He needed to know that Jinki would not do this anymore. He need to know that regardless of what happened next, Jinki will never leave him. To live a life without his cute, fluffy Jinki would bring a mountain of depair and dark clouds will dim any chance of sunshine back ino his life.

 

 

Minho sighed deeply. His heart felt heavier with each step as he walked to the broken Jinki who was crying sadly on their living room floor.  Minho knelt down and gathered Jinki into his arms, willing his warmth over to keep Jinki from crying further. His lips went straight to his favourite spot; the base of Jinki's neck as he peppered small pecks and inhaled Jinki's unique scent which drove him crazy with desire and lust. Moving up to Jinki's earlobe, Minho could feel how affected Jinki became. His sobs had been replaced by low moans as he shivered in delight. Moans that did nothing to help Minho's current condition. His hardness strained against the buttons of his jeans, begging to be released. Minho knew that Jinki would not stop him should he decided to continue and let his desire for his baby overrun his senses. It would be easy for Minho to just undress Jinki and rammed his hardness into him, finding his sweet spot and knocked Jinki senseless, but he won't do that. Not with this thing hanging over them.

 

 

With much regret, Minho forced himself to move slightly away from Jinki. Away from his flushed face that had reddened in desire, away from his half-opened lips that had moaned his name a few moments ago. Trying his best to take control of the situation before it got worse, Minho sighed again, knowing that he will forgive his baby no matter what. They loved each other so much. 8 years of being together, they had gone through ups and downs that's normal in any relationship. No bump will ever break them apart, not even this one which Minho still have a hard time trying to process but will eventually accept it.

 

 

Before he could change his mind, Minho tried to say it in one breath...

 

"Okay,fine.I'llwearthatdamnbunnycostumewithyouforthatdamnparty."

 

"There, I said it.Don't ever make me repeat it again, Jinki. Seriously, what were you thinking when Key brought you over to that damn costume shop for his Halloween party? Do I even look like a fluffy bunny to you? And not to mention, the whole freaking football team will be there too." Minho groaned. "Can you even imagine the taunts and jokes I will get after the party is over. No.. Obviously, you don't. If not, why would you even think a bunny costume is perfect for us? Can't you even get me a pirate costume or something like that? Something more manly??" Minho whined as his imagination ran wild with thoughts of him in a bunny costume with the whole football team behind him,laughing their asses off. He then glared at Jinki who had miraculously recovered from his bout of crying and was smiling away with his crescent-shaped eyes and wonderful smile.

 

 

Damn, Minho thought. I believe I was played by the cutest human bunny alive. But if this is all that it takes for that radiant smile to be there always, I'm a willing victim. I will never tell that sly, sneaky bunny though. Whoever thought of his Jinki as a cute, soft, squishy bunny should see this and judge for themselves and see how wrong they were. Sigh....

 

Minho was about to give out some conditions of his own, considering that he had no way out of this but whatever he wanted to say just went down the drain when soft lips caressed his own. "Thank you, baby. You know I love you, right?!!" Jinki whispered before drowning out any reply from Minho as he deepened the kiss while thanking God in his heart for giving him this wonderful specimen of a man whom he will treasure forever and ever.