Work, eh?

The Choice

 

Today, I just felt like working or something. I don’t want to stay at home and watch all shows and eat all day. He just doesn’t want me to work. It’s been days that I’ve been trying to convince him to consider me handling a little business.

“You’re saying this over and over again, Seo.” Kyuhyun glared.

“Kyuhyun, why don’t you just consider this? I’m so bored here. I need to go out too and work.” I pleaded.

“Look, I don’t want you to work. I will bring in the money, understand?” Kyuyhun sipped from his coffee.

“If you could just give me this little amount of money, honey” I shrugged. “You know, my passion is baking.”

“You can bake here; I’ll buy everything you need. Stay at home, okay?” Kyuhyun said.

“Arraseo, you won’t ever understand me. Aigoo!” I walked away.

“Seohyun, the chance of you meeting your ex-lover is 50%.” Kyuhyun said.

“My ex-lover again, and again and again and again. Why won’t you stop mentioning him? Damn it, Kyuhyun. This conversation is not going anywhere.” I yelled.

“Wae? I know you still love him. I just want to make sure you never get out of this house. I want to make sure you’ll never meet him again. I want to make sure you’ll completely forget him.” Kyuhyun shouted pointing his finger at me. I have never been this hurt before. Kyuhyun is treating me in a different way, now that we’re already married. I sat on the couch, trying to control my tears.

“Seohyun, mianhe~” He hugged me.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“I’m calling my secretary. Let him arrange everything for you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Arrange everything for what?” I asked curiously.

“Your bakeshop, honey.” he smiled confidently.

“Gomawo.” I kissed him softly. “Kyuhyun, you’re the best husband.”

 

He placed his hands around my waist.

He kissed me thoroughly. I kissed him back.

He led me to our bedroom.

 I ed his shirt while kissing him.

He kissed me down to my neck.

I kissed him hardly.

He took my clothes off me.

.

.

.

The next thing I knew, we were , sleeping beside each other.

.

.

.

“Good morning!” I kissed him softly, handing him his morning breakfast.

“You don’t have to prepare this for me, honey.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ani, this is my thank you for allowing me to have that tiny business.” I winked.

“You’re always beautiful, Seohyun.” he caressed my cheek.

“Gomawo. Really, thank you.” I said.

.

.

.

/at the site/

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Im imnida.” a beautiful lady greeted.

“Kyuhyun-ah, is this your new secretary?” I turned back to ask him.

“Ani. I’m an interior designer and I’m here to make your dream come true.” she smiled. This lady looks really familiar. Have I met her already? I’m not really sure. I can’t even remember when.

“Hi. Have we met before? You really do look so familiar.” My brows frowned in curiosity.

“Ah, you’re the lady in the restaurant!” she snapped.

“Deh~ I actually remembered that. Nice to meet you again.” I smiled.

Kyuhyun suddenly appeared right before us.

“Bye Ms. Im. I need to go now.” he waved.

“Goodbye, honey. I really need to go now. Meeting!” he gestured his wrist trying to show me the time.  He leaned for a peck.

“Ne~ Be careful!” I said. Then he left.

“Is he your fiancée, Ma’am?” she asked me.

“He’s my husband.” I giggled. “Right, you’re Yoona Im. I remember now.”

“And you’re the lady who knew Chansung Hwang.” she chuckled.

“How… how do… how do you… err… know him?” I got a little curious about this. I want to know how she is related to him.

“I’m his girlfriend.” she smiled. After hearing the word girlfriend, I was devastated. Chansung Hwang, maybe, has moved on and has let go of the past. I can’t even, I don’t even… ugh. I smiled back.

“He’s lucky to have you.” I lied. “Is he working?”

“I’m really lucky to have him too. He’s an architect already. He passed the board exam and he’s starting to build his own firm.” she said.

.

.

.

/--flashback--/

“Chanana, what do you want to be when you grow up?” I held his hand. He placed his hand around my shoulders. “I want to be an Architect.” he said.

“Jinjaa? Wae?” I smiled.

“I want to design houses and buildings. I want to design my own place in your heart. I want to make lots of money so your mom would like me.” he said, probably looking nowhere.

“Stop it. I love you, just the way you are. You don’t have to please my mom.” I pouted.

“I’m kidding. Look, in that site over there, I’m going to build you the most beautiful house you will ever find in this world.” he chuckled.

“Ne~ I’m going to wait for the time, when that time comes.” I smiled. He then tilted his head for a kiss.

/--end of flashback--/

.

.

.

“Ma’am, are you alright?” Yoona said waving his hands in front of my face.

“Uh, yes. Should we get started then?” I asked her, still not getting over with what I remembered.

“Sure. So, here’s the plan…” She explained to me everything that needs to be done for my bakeshop. Her work is related to Chansung. That may be the reason why he liked her.

.

.

.

 

/at the house/

“Aigoo, today was an interesting day.” I said to myself as I collapsed into my bed. I fell asleep.

 

 

Author's note

Happy Birthday to my cute best friend, Khunnie.

So, I hope you like my new chapter. I updated it before the year ends, so yeah.

Kamsahamnida for reading this! I wish you all the best this 2012. *u* 

Goodluck and Happy New Year!

Annyeong! *winks*