Present ♥

The Choice

 

 

.

.

.

/end of flashback/

“Aigoo, it was a beautiful trip.” I smiled, holding my baggage.

“Ne~ Jagiya, I enjoyed our honeymoon.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yah! It’s embarrassing!” I pouted. Kyuhyun titled his head and kissed me. “You look really fresh today, my wife.” he said seductively. I chuckled.

“Do you want to go back and have our 2nd honeymoon?” I laughed again.

“Ne~ My wife is too hot to be a married woman.” he said happily.

“Eottoke? You need to work; you’re the Chairman, right?” I .

“Now, I’m hopeless.” He pouted. “Come, let’s hurry. My mom said she’d prepare lunch for us.”

Are you guys shocked? It was that fast, yes. I already got married to every girl’s dream boy, Cho Kyuhyun. I thought it would be hard to love him, but it’s not. He proved me wrong. Well, the time when I messaged Chansung, he didn’t even bother to reply. I finally got my clue that we’re not for each other. If you were wondering if we did what couples do during honeymoon, yes.

“This would be the second time your mom would meet me.” I smiled.

“Don’t feel nervous. My mom likes you.” he grabbed me softly as we ride in the car.

.

.

.

/at Kyuhyun’s house/

My mom-in-law was having a tea party with her friends.

“The one on the left is Mrs. Lee. She’s Donghae’s mother. The one on the right is Mrs. Choi, Minho’s mom. Well, their sons are also part of the company.” he informed me and told me to show respect to them.

.

.

.

“Good day, mom.” I said, bowing.

“Eottoke, eottoke? My daughter-in-law is here.” Kyuhyun’s mom panicked.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to worry mom.” I tried to calm her.

“Isn’t she a beauty, Mrs. Lee? Mrs. Choi?” she smiled. I sat down to join their tea party.

“Ne~ what a pretty wife your son has. I even told Minho to choose Yuri Kwon.” Mrs. Choi laughed.

“And what did your son say?” Kyuhyun butted, smiling.

“Aigoo, my head aches right now. He was dating this girl and I don’t even know her. I guess she’s one of the girls in the club.” Mrs. Choi sip from her cup.

They all laughed and sipped and laughed and sipped. It was fun. I had a fun conversation with Kyuhyun’s family.

.

.

.

“Mom, we need to go now. We need to rest too.” Kyuhyun gave Mom the present we bought for her during our stay in Tokyo.

“Gomawo! Kyuhyun-ssi! Take care of your wife, ok?” she made Kyuhyun promised to take care of me.

“No need to, he is the best husband.” I assured mom.

.

.

.

/at the car/

“Seohyun, tell me about your first love.” Kyuhyun asked me. I got shocked.

“Waeyo?” I got really annoyed with what he said.

He poked my nose. “What’s his name again? Chansung Hwang?” he smiled devilishly.

“How… how did… how did you know?” I asked awkwardly.

“Well, while I was browsing your bag awhile ago to search for my mom’s present, I saw your wallet and I got a little curious on what’s inside. To my surprise, it was your ex’s picture that’s there and not mine.” He informed me. This is what I like about Kyuhyun; he’s honest even though it’ll hurt.

I felt guilty. I know it would hurt his feelings but…

Silence dominated the conversation. I don’t know what to do or what to say. I guess he’s hurting right now. I could see tears clouding up his eyes. He’s trying to control it, I don’t know why. Probably, to show me that he’s not jealous.

“Are you jealous?” I held his hand.

“Ani. I just got curious and besides, you’re already mine.” he smiled sadly.

“I got over him, Kyuhyun. He’s part of my past now. And you’re my present.” I kissed him.

“Ne~ I love you too much to make you feel guilty, Seo. So, please don’t feel that way.” he said, momentarily looking at me. Your hands are sweaty.” he smiled. “Are you guilty?”

 

I don’t know. I might lie if I say I’m not guilty.

Chansung has always been a part of me.

Those crazy days, it’s coming back now.

To erase those memories with him, I don’t know how.

 

 

“Jagiya~ why are you asking that? I am not guilty and stop accusing of anything.” I lied. Even I, myself, wasn’t sure of my feelings.

“Well, I know that you can’t forget your first love, though.” he coldly said.

“But I did.” I leaned on his shoulder.

“Okay, we’re all good.” he kissed me. He held my hand and said, “Sa Rang Hae.”

I smiled and kissed him back. “Nado Sa Rang Hae.”

 

Author’s Note : It’s almost Christmas guys! Merry Christmas!

                            How was my Chapter 2 guys?

                                            3205914n7r3eerlx3.gif