How could you?

Something Called Love

I snapped out of my thoughts and took a pink dress with spaghetti straps with a black ribbon in the middle and told her to try it on.

 

“UGH. Dress…” _____ groaned.

 

She walked into the changing room to change. After 5 minutes, she was still in there.

 

“Yah! _____! Are you done!?” I banged the door.

 

“Yes. But I LOOK STUPID.” She called out.

 

“Let me see!! Quickly!” I banged the door again.

 

Suddenly the door slowly opened and there stood _____ in the dress. The dress hugged onto her slim body figure and her skin was fair. “Wow.. Stunning.” I whispered softly to myself.

 

“Huh? What’s that? I CAN’T HEAR YOU.” She stared at me.

 

“Oh.. WHAT? I said you look FAT.” I snapped.

 

“UGH. I am not FAT. Your eyes is screwed.. And, why are you so red? Pfft. Weird guys.” She walked into the fitting room to change back to her clothes.

 

I looked into the nearest mirror and saw myself blushing. I put my hands to my cheeks, it was burning. Phew. Luckily I did not say it so loud. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?

 

When she walked out of the fitting room, I said, “Okay, lets go pay up.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~End of Kyuhyun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I walked out of the fitting room, Kyuhyun said, “Okay, lets go pay up.”

 

I took the dress and turned to the price tag. It read: $250. My jaw dropped and I stared at it.

 

Kyuhyun noticed me and snickered, “Hahaha, I’m paying you stupid pabo!”

 

“Psh. Whatever..” I mumbled and followed him to the cashier.

 

After paying for the dress, we walked towards the exit of the mall. Suddenly, we heard someone say, “Aw babe, you look so cute.”

 

“The voice…” I whispered. Kyuhyun looked at me. Both of us turned to the couple.

 

“Hehe, really oppa?”

 

“Exactly! She is like.. Absolutely ugly and fat. She has no sense of style at all!”

 

“Really? Wow! What’s her name?”

 

“Ha! Why do you want to know it for!? Aish.. Anyway, her name is ____. Hahaha! She still thinks I like her!”   

 

He kissed her on the lips and turned around. I tried to hide behind Kyuhyun but noticed that he disappeared.

 

I looked up and saw that he walked up to the guy and in seconds, punched him the face. That’s when I saw who he was… …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang.

 

“Kikwang oppa?” My voice choked.

 

“_____?” He looked at me.

 

“That’s the ugly girl you were talking about? Haha! YEAH, she is really UGLY.” His girlfriend snickered.

 

Tears started flowing down my eyes. I walked up to Kikwang and punched him as hard as I could in his stomach and slapped him, leaving a red mark. Then, ran as fast as I could away from them.

 

Hyun ah.. Why didn’t I listen to you… My heart aches. The freaking bastard totally cheated on me. What is his freaking problem!?... Am I really fat? Ugly?

 

“_____ !” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

I ignored him and ran to the park near my house and sat under a tree. I tucked my head into my knees and started crying. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders and started my hair lightly.

 

“Don’t cry over some two timing jerk okay? It is not worth your tears” I heard the voice say, .. Kyuhyun.

 

“You are not ugly or fat. You are perfect.” He continued.

 

“So, stop crying and forget about him.” Kyuhyun said softly.

 

Why is he so nice… Sigh.

 

~~~~~~~~~End of  _____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, stop crying and forget about him.” I said softly.

 

Whoa, why do I care so much? Omo, my heart is thumping so loudly.. Aish.

 

After a few minutes, she stopped crying. She was leaning on my left shoulder.

 

I looked at _____. Her face looked really peaceful. I caressed her warm cheeks and continued looking at her face. Beautiful. Perfect.

 

It was quite late already. Around 5pm. Well, better get her home. In no time, I carried _____ on my back and walked to her house.

 

On the way, I passed a florist. After some thought, I went in and bought a bouquet of roses.

 

Upon reaching her house, I rang the doorbell, but remembered hearing her brothers saying that they would be home late.

 

I tried opening the door, and to my surprise, to was open! Well, maybe they forgot to close it..

 

I carried _____ up the stairs and I saw a room with some stuff that looked like hers. Slowly, I placed her on the bed and laid her down.

 

I covered her with her blanket and placed the flowers, with a note on her table, beside the dress that was just bought. After that, I left.

 

~~~~~~~~~End of Kyuhyun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N

Hey! :) sorry for not updating... I went to New Zealand! :) :) YAY! But i did type it on my com there and updated it today. (There was no internet there..)  :) Heehee. ohh, I kinda dropped my com =.='' THE DAY BEFORE I LEFT FOR NEW ZEALAND. And i needa tell my dad and get it fixed. The com cant even start. So, i'll be using my mom's com now, and i might not be able to update everyday! Sorryyy!! :) :)