Awkward..

Something Called Love

~~~~~~~~~______’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

“____ ah! Wakey! Time for breakfast!!” Seungri called from downstairs.

 

Breakfast!? Isn’t it … Night time now? I looked out of my windows and saw the sun shining into my room. Morning.

 

I recalled what happened yesterday. Idiotic Kikwang. Freak. Oh! How did I get home? I looked on my table and saw a bouquet of roses with a note. Both were beside a bag. I stood up and went over to the bag and saw the dress that Kyuhyun bought for me.

 

In a second, I took the note and read it: Hey ____ ah, you might be wondering how you got home. Well, you fell asleep so I brought you home. Your dress is also on your table! :)

Don’t be sad okay? Smiles! Don’t cry over such people. Well, hope you heard what I said yesterday, because it’s all true. And, I don’t know how to say this in person, but I’m sorry for tearing the picture. Kyuhyun.

P.S Hope you like roses.

 

I started smiling to myself. Well, maybe he is not as bad as I thought? … Hehehe.

Sigh.. Better get ready for school now!

 

After washing up and changing into a tee shirt and skinny jeans, I walked down the stairs and greeted my brothers, “Annyeong oppas!”

 

“____ ah, annyeong!” my brothers said.

 

We chatted about the usual stuff and I had to go out and meet Hyun ah.

 

“Hyun ah!!! Annyeong!” I said.

 

“_____! Annyeong!” She replied.

 

“So..” I said softly.

 

“Yeah? Why the long face?” Hyun ah asked.

 

“Yesterday I saw Kikwang with….. a girl.” My face fell. Tears appeared in my eyes again as I could feel the sharp pain in my chest.

 

“Oh..” She said.

 

“Sorry I didn’t listen to you that time….” My voice trailed off.

 

“_____, it’s not your fault at all. It’s all because of that jerk okay?” She patted my back.

 

I then told her everything that happened.

 

“Bwoh!? That freak called you ugly and FAT?! Where did he get that crap from!? And what is wrong with his so called girlfriend!? I really want to kill him and her right now! UGH! UGH! UGH!” Hyun ah clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

 

“Then what happened?...” Hyun ah asked.

 

“Erm, you won’t believe it though..” I said.

 

“Tell me. Try me.” She smiled.

 

I told how I got home then she stared at me, “Are you serious? Oh my gosh! This is unbelievable! So, he really helped you and called you perfect? Where did the evil devil go to???”

 

“That’s what I thought! He kinda changed..” I said softly.

 

“Annyeong ____.” We heard a voice as soon as we stepped past the school gate. We turned around. Kyuhyun?

 

“Kyuhyun?” I said.

 

“Annyeong?” He chuckled.

 

“What do you want!?” Hyun ah frowned.

 

“Just need to ask ____ something.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

“Are you feeling better?”

 

“Yeah… Erm, thanks for yesterday and.. Yeah, the flowers. Yea, thanks. Well, bye!” I walked to where Hyun ah was and we walked to class.