I'll Kill Him!!

Something Called Love

 

“Hi _____ ah!” Seungri looked at me standing at the door blushing so hard.
 
“Whats wrong?” Daesung touched my cheeks.
 
“What did that jerk do to you!?” Seunghyun stared at me.
 
“H-hi oppas!” I grinned at them.
 
“How did the date go angel?” Daesung asked me curiously.
 
“Good! I need to call Hyun ah now!” I dashed up the stairs to my room to avoid the questions.
 
I called Hyun ah and started telling her about the date and the confession.
 
“I knew it! HAHA! Told you he would confess! I’m so awesome!” She cheered in glee.
 
“Whatever..” I mumbled.
 
“So, you guys are official now!?” She yelled through the phone in excitement.
 
“YAH! I can hear you loud and clear! No need to yell… I guess so? I’m not sure if we are considered in a relationship?..” I replied.
 
“Ohh. We shall see tomorrow then! I knew you liked him! Sigh.. Self denial.” Hyun ah chuckled.
 
“Ha-ha-ha” I laughed sacarstically.
 
“Oh! I gotta go already! My mom is calling me to help her with the house chores! See ya tomorrow!” She said quickly.
 
“Okies! Bye! See you tomorrow!” I replied, and ended the call. I took out my books to revise the past week’s lessons, as I had nothing better to do.
 
------------------Next day----------------------
 
“Oppa! Breakfast!” I scrambled down the stairs to the dining area to have my breakfast.
 
“____ AH! Is that how you greet your oppas in the morning!?” Daesung stared at me.
 
“Heehee, mianhe oppa. Annyeong oppas! How was your sleep?” I chuckled.
 
“Fine, _____ ah, you still have not told us about your boyfriend!” Seungri teased me.
 
“Oppa! I have no boyfriend!” I defended.
 
“Ohh, really? We heard your conversation with Hyun ah last night! No need to lie! And, we have to see him today, since we have no practice today!” Daesung laughed.
 
“BWOH!? You were eavesdropping! Aish! How can you do that?!” I glared at them.
 
“You were the one talking so loud! Anyway, did he really kiss you!? Where is he? I’ll castrate him.. Your poor cheeks! He it!!!” Seunghyun roared.
 
“Oppa! He’s really nice.” I pointed out.
 
“______ ah! Hyun ah’s gonna get mad if you keep her waiting!” Seungri poked me. I looked at the clock and saw I had only 4 minutes left till she came. I quickly gulped down my breakfast at once, hugged my oppas goodbye and rushed to the door.
 
“Annyeong oppa! I’m leaving!” I yelled as I dashed to Hyun ah.
 
“Wow, what’s the rush?” Hyun ah looked at me.
 
“Nothing.. Oh! Did you know my oppas found out!? They were eavesdropping on our conversation!” I pouted.
 
“Really? Ohhhh, Kikwang’s so dead if he breaks your heart. Especially after he your cheeks..” She giggled.
 
“Yah! Not funny..” I grumbled.
 
“Don’t worry, Kikwang will do just fine!” She said as we reached school.
 
“Oh! Better hurry to class! There goes the bell!” I panted as we sprinted to class.
 
Just on time! Whoa. Luckily I’m not sweating or smell bad after all this rushing and running.
 
“Yeobo! Annyeong!” I heard a voice just beside my ears.
 
I turned my head around, only to find Kikwang’s face barely inches away from my face. I started blushing and whispered loudly. “Oppa! Why so close!” I backed away.
 
“Haha. Sorry…” He chuckled.
 
“Wanna come with us during the break?” I asked him.
 
“Sure! I can eat your food! Yay!” He answered.
 
“You two over there! Stop talking and listen to the class!” The teacher screeched.
 
“Mianheyo seonsaengnim.” Both of us muttered. Just then, I heard someone giggle, and it sounded like Hyun ah! I’m gonna kill her later, I thought.. Well, maybe not. I’m not gonna waste my energy. We turned our heads to the front to listen during class, but somehow, I felt Kikwang throwing glances on me every now and then.
 
After class, Hyun ah came to my desk and said, “So, Kikwang’s coming with us today?”
 
“Yep” I replied packing my stuff. We walked towards the cafeteria and sat at our usual places.
 
“Oh? Kikwang? Annyeong!” Taecyeon smiled at him.
 
“Annyeong” Junsu forced a smile.
 
“Annyeong!” Kikwang grinned.
 
“Lets EEEat!” Taecyeon snatched my lunchbox and gulped down 3 kimbaps.
 
“Yeobo! Feed me!” Kikwang whispered into my ear.
 
“I’m not your maid..” I grumbled as I took 2 kimbaps and shoved it into his mouth making him cough and the rest of us laughed.
 
“Yah! Too much!” He coughed.
 
“Too bad!” I stuck out my tongue at him.
 
“You’re gonna get it!” He started tickling me and poked my ribs.
 
“Op-paaa hahahah!! S-sto-p eee-it!” I giggled and tried to move away but to no avail. Suddenly, he pecked my cheek making me freeze and start blushing madly.
 
“YAH! You two lovebirds! Get a room!” Hyun ah pointed at us and slapped Kikwang’s back.
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of _____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~Junsu’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
“YAH! You two lovebirds! Get a room!” Hyun ah pointed at Kikwang at _____ and slapped Kikwang’s back.
 
YEAH! Get a room.. Argh. I really cant stand it here. Kikwang? KISS ______ ? UGH.
 
“Soooo, you guys are official I suppose?” Taecyeon asked while his mouth was still half full of half chewed omelet. 
 
“Eww, ask when your mouth is empty..” Hyun ah made a disgusted face at him.
 
“Yep!” Kikwang grinned.
 
Official?! They are an official couple now!? WHAT? WHEN? HOW!? 
 
“Since last night!” Hyun ah told us. Then she started pouring out the whole story of the date, exaggerating the kissing part.
 
“Soo… Your oppas…. ?” I asked.
 
“Oh, they said they wanted to see him today!” _____ said quickly.
 
“Today!? Why didn’t you tell me anything?” Kikwang turned to _____.
 
“I forgot to tell you this morning.. Anyway, are you free today? Could you come to my house? Please?” ______ showed him her puppy eyes.
 
“Okay, okay! Aigooo, so cute!” Kikwang said, then squeezed her cheeks.
 
Get your dirty hands of her!
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of Junsu’s POV~~~~~~~~~~